Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Principal Eleanor and her pet Anna can stay together as long as they want. I'm not interested in either of them so my MC isn't going to have any kind of romantic relationship with them, so as long as I can avoid watching their scenes, I don't care in the slightest what they do between them.

Caroline strikes me as more of a manipulator than a slut. Charlotte and Blanca do strike me as sluts.

My opinion is that 1) lesbian sex should be fairly limited and 2) optional.
Well, mostly optional yes

Reactions: BlasKyau

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Saw this got a rework, don't think I've played it before, but figured I'd give it a try. Honestly, I couldn't stand it. It started out interesting, but quickly just spiraled down. Barely any choices on what to do about certain situations, and the MC just becomes this simp for everyone. Even people who treat him like crap and bully him, he simps for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the walls of text, but these things just bugged me to no end. I just... couldn't. This wasn't enjoyable especially with how the MC is written. And barely having any choices at all on how to react to anything, just takes you out of it completely. So yeah, definitely not for me. But seems some people enjoy it, so good on them at least. Either way, best of luck with your rework and thanks. ;)
What the actual fuck :KEK: . Yeah not for me at all either, thanks for the info

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Saw this got a rework, don't think I've played it before, but figured I'd give it a try. Honestly, I couldn't stand it. It started out interesting, but quickly just spiraled down. Barely any choices on what to do about certain situations, and the MC just becomes this simp for everyone. Even people who treat him like crap and bully him, he simps for them.

Sorry for the walls of text, but these things just bugged me to no end. I just... couldn't. This wasn't enjoyable especially with how the MC is written. And barely having any choices at all on how to react to anything, just takes you out of it completely. So yeah, definitely not for me. But seems some people enjoy it, so good on them at least. Either way, best of luck with your rework and thanks. ;)
Been watching this game closely since the first time and waited... Welp glad I did.. Seems too lesbian heavy for my taste, and the whole billy thing YUCK.. MC being just spineless.. don't seem like a fun time.. THANKS FOR THIS! Oh well good luck to the dev tho!

1724816209500.png

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes