the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Steal woman from who charlotte she not in a relationship with anyone so your not stealing anything from her and if you dont like charlotte just choose the other path with no charlotte.

Blanca has a boyfriend you steal from him not Charlotte
I said I WANTED to still dominate Charlotte. And Charlotte herself says Blanca is hers and she likes Sophie I think. So I count that as "stealing".

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
You'll able to take Blanca yes. Also you can take Sophie from Charlotte if you pick avoid the devil path. as NeoKilua says.
+ If you don't like charlotte you can pick right path, but if you don't like Sophie you can pick left path so she'll became a bully slowly so you can hate her more.
(and Im planning to add bully scenes. (You'll bully Charlotte and Sophie.))
So basically on the devil path you can Dominate both girls at the same time if you want and which if that is the case i like that :devilish:(y)

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
So basically on the devil path you can Dominate both girls at the same time if you want and which if that is the case i like that :devilish:(y)
Angel and Devil path is basically make Sophie bully. This path mostly about Crystal, Sophie and Charlotte. But must be MC too so I'll think about that too.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
For dominating Charlotte? I'm confused.
About dominate Charlotte, I'll think about it. Avoid the Devil path is basically It's a path built on destroying Sophie and Charlotte's relationship. Also Love path with Sophie (You'll able to avoid it.) + The answers I give you here are completely from my head, none of them are definitive answers, but as I work on the story, I will try to add what makes sense and what the players generally want. So there is no such thing that what I write here will definitely be in the game.

Reactions: the_fluff

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
About dominate Charlotte, I'll think about it. Avoid the Devil path is basically. It's a path built on destroying Sophie and Charlotte's relationship. Also Love path with Sophie (You'll able to avoid it.) + The answers I give you here are completely from my head, none of them are definitive answers, but as I work on the story, I will try to add what makes sense and what the players generally want. So there is no such thing that what I write here will definitely be in the game.
Ah, okay. I just don't want to be locked out of Charlotte content. I don't want to get Femdomed. And the paths weren't clear about that is basically what I'm saying.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes