Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
If thats the case that is one of reasons i like your game. i like how you will give the player the choice to be a dom or sub that what i really wanted before the rework to happen where mc can choose in his harem to be more dominant with his woman. but i also like how you are taking your time inorder for that development to make sense. One of the thinks i hoped for was more choice to be a dom with the Blonde haired wife or all the older woman and from what i see now That may be a possibility in a future where i can get to be more Dominant with them.
Of course a scenario where Rosalie can be more dominant towards MC is possible but Rosalie is more like a step-mom and treats MC like a sweet child. I can imagine such a route in my head, where she rules the MC, but I have question marks in my head about how to implement it, I can think about them and decide whether to add it or not.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Constructive criticism. I would like to answer this, and I hope you will agree with me a little bit. Our main character comes to a school full of girls and naturally girls will react to this. It's true that Sophie is tough, she treats the MC like garbage at first, but I thought it was more accurate to go through the Tsundere model as in typical anime, so Sophie is quite tough but has a very soft structure inside. In future scenes, there will be scenes where you can learn Sophie's thoughts about the MC, so you don't have to go through Sophie. What I plan to do is to avoid exactly every character you want.
Of all the troupes you had to go from the worst of all the fucking tsunderes and the bad ones in the beggining the tsundere troupe was that she is tough to you but she really loves MC and dosent let anyone but her insult him if she really was a tsundere she dosent let charlotte insult MC in fact we didnt see anything loveable from sophie so thats that ......
Edit: I also hope we can avoid sophie i really dislike her and charlotte i hope you introduce more characters i rather romance the bullied girl and help her punish sophie and charlotte not the best way to introduce LIs in a game unless that was your idea make us hate them im gonna give another try later updates i hope you tone down the lesbian and the bulling to the MC and make him more a man and he finds new girls because the ones we are showed here not for me .
Also sorry if i am too rude is not my point i dont want your game to fail i whis you succed but the game needs some changes thats ok nobody get it the first time take the feedback from the people and keep improving.

Last edited:

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Of course a scenario where Rosalie can be more dominant towards MC is possible but Rosalie is more like a step-mom and treats MC like a sweet child. I can imagine such a route in my head, where she rules the MC, but I have question marks in my head about how to implement it, I can think about them and decide whether to add it or not.
True from what i seen with rosalie she very kind with the mc and i can see in the future once mc starts to Develop his character more he will take advantage of that. hell once the game get more Develop every girl i am allowed to add to the harem if i am allowed the choice i will have mc be more Dominant and make them his subs If that possibility comes true lol.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Of all the troupes you had to go from the worst of all the fucking tsunderes and the bad ones in the beggining the tsundere troupe was that she is tough to you but she really loves MC and dosent let anyone but her insult him if she really was a tsundere she dosent let charlotte insult MC in fact we didnt see anything loveable from sophie so thats that ......
Edit: I also hope we can avoid sophie i really dislike her and charlotte i hope you introduce more characters i rather romance the bullied girl and help her punish sophie and charlotte not the best way to introduce LIs in a game unless that was your idea make us hate them im gonna give another try later updates i hope you tone down the lesbian and the bulling to the MC and make him more a man and he finds new girls because the ones we are showed here not for me .
Also sorry if i am too rude is not my point i dont want your game to fail i whis you succed but the game needs some changes thats ok nobody get it the first time take the feedback from the people and keep improving.
Thank you for criticism. Actually Sophie defend MC against Charlotte sometimes. And yes they will be avoidable.

Reactions: Chris2041

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
True from what i seen with rosalie she very kind with the mc and i can see in the future once mc starts to Develop his character more he will take advantage of that. hell once the game get more Develop every girl i am allowed to add to the harem if i am allowed the choice i will have mc be more Dominant and make them his subs If that possibility comes true lol.
;)

Reactions: Dragongod777

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for criticism. Actually Sophie defend MC against Charlotte sometimes. And yes they will be avoidable.
I liked my Sophie better before the rework, when she tried to monopolize the MC (and get angry at every girl who approached him) while doing everything she could to pretend she wasn't. The only reason I'm following her route is to see if she gets that dynamic back, since right now she's not very romanceable (or rather, she's not at all).

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I liked my Sophie better before the rework, when she tried to monopolize the MC (and get angry at every girl who approached him) while doing everything she could to pretend she wasn't. The only reason I'm following her route is to see if she gets that dynamic back, since right now she's not very romanceable (or rather, she's not at all).
I didnt play the game before the rework but yeah i would prefer the older sophie than this one that is how is it a tsundere she has to show his dere side if not she is only tsun and we dont like that .
I hope she gets more like his older version before the rework later if not she can go

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I didnt play the game before the rework but yeah i would prefer the older sophie than this one that is how is it a tsundere she has to show his dere side if not she is only tsun and we dont like that .
I hope she gets more like his older version before the rework later if not she can go
I have no idea what is tsun and what is dere

• Haha
Reactions: Hydra_Sloth

2Q2see

Apr 1, 2020
I have no idea what is tsun and what is dere
I can help all dere types come from the Deredere which is just a character that unconditionally loves the MC it's basically a Japanese pun along with all the other types of dere out there. A Tsundere is one that (when written well) is unable to control their's emotion towards the ones they have a crush on, or they have early trauma which makes them untrusting to people and well, acts like a bitch to new people. they do not have to be either or, from what I just said but they can be a mix of the two. honestly the more complex the better for Tsundere. They and Yandere need complexity to make them feel fresh and not one-dimensional. A good tsundere is like an onion the outer layers are dry flaky and unpleasant but as you keep on working at it you will soon start to see a... and this is where it kinda falls apart onions aren't really sweet on the inside but can we pretend they are but they both can make you cry at least.

here are some recommendations for tsundere:

Taiga, - "Toradora" (great)

Rin from, - "Fate Stay Night" (good)

Noelle Silva, - "Black Clover" (mid)

Houki Shinonono, - "IS: Infinite Stratos" (BAD) I put her here for what to avoid

and finally the gote, the queen, the one so good she made it so that for a time it was mandatory to put a tsundere in your story/VN or else it would not sell

the one, the only

Asuka Langley – "Neon Genesis Evangelion"

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I can help all dere types come from the Deredere which is just a character that unconditionally loves the MC it's basically a Japanese pun along with all the other types of dere out there. A Tsundere is one that (when written well) is unable to control their's emotion towards the ones they have a crush on, or they have early trauma which makes them untrusting to people and well, acts like a bitch to new people. they do not have to be either or, from what I just said but they can be a mix of the two. honestly the more complex the better for Tsundere. They and Yandere need complexity to make them feel fresh and not one-dimensional. A good tsundere is like an onion the outer layers are dry flaky and unpleasant but as you keep on working at it you will soon start to see a... and this is where it kinda falls apart onions aren't really sweet on the inside but can we pretend they are but they both can make you cry at least.

here are some recommendations for tsundere:

Taiga, - "Toradora" (great)

Rin from, - "Fate Stay Night" (good)

Noelle Silva, - "Black Clover" (mid)

Houki Shinonono, - "IS: Infinite Stratos" (BAD) I put her here for what to avoid

and finally the gote, the queen, the one so good she made it so that for a time it was mandatory to put a tsundere in your story/VN or else it would not sell

the one, the only

Asuka Langley – "Neon Genesis Evangelion"
The only thing I’d add is that Tsunderes have changed over the years. There are now 2 main categories. Modern and classic tsundere.

in the classic tsundere she initially had hostile feelings for MC until she loves him or is dating him, then she turns deredere.

Modern tsunderes are basically always prickly even after they are with or have acknowledged MC feelings.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Saw this got a rework, don't think I've played it before, but figured I'd give it a try. Honestly, I couldn't stand it. It started out interesting, but quickly just spiraled down. Barely any choices on what to do about certain situations, and the MC just becomes this simp for everyone. Even people who treat him like crap and bully him, he simps for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the walls of text, but these things just bugged me to no end. I just... couldn't. This wasn't enjoyable especially with how the MC is written. And barely having any choices at all on how to react to anything, just takes you out of it completely. So yeah, definitely not for me. But seems some people enjoy it, so good on them at least. Either way, best of luck with your rework and thanks. ;)

thanks for the heads up...should have a planned tags section so people that dosen't like those tags dosen't waste their time

Last edited:
  • Sad

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I dont know what tags that should be planned that in game that should be avoided those tags are there cause in game mention those tags that should have been planned.
From what I understand, people really don't like lesbian content. How painful it is... Other than that, I'm trying to add the tags in the game. I will add rabbit costume, cat costume, bdsm, bondage, virginity, exhibitionism and more as games. Also action scenes too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armada1987

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
From what I understand, people really don't like lesbian content. How painful it is... Other than that, I'm trying to add the tags in the game. I will add rabbit costume, cat costume, bdsm, bondage, virginity, exhibitionism and more as games. Also action scenes too.
Nah ignore them lesbian tag was there from the start since your 1st version if they didn't like avoid the game ir ask to avoid it simple .

The main problem seems to be mc and sophie not the lesbian stuff and avoiding characters

Some of those tags fall under femdom or male bondage falls under Bdsm , if they not fucked they are a virgin , so no need to add it.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Nah ignore them lesbian tag was there from the start since your 1st version if they didn't like avoid the game ir ask to avoid it simple .

The main problem seems to be mc and sophie not the lesbian stuff and avoiding characters

Some of those tags fall under femdom or male bondage falls under Bdsm , if they not fucked they are a virgin , so no need to add it.
Well it's more the fact of the amount of lesbian stuff in the game

• Sad
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes