Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I don't understand this game. Who do you actually play with in the game?? There is no information on the playable character(s) , nor are there screenshots showcasing the main character.. like wtf ?

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
I don't understand this game. Who do you actually play with in the game?? There is no information on the playable character(s) , nor are there screenshots showcasing the main character.. like wtf ?
The main character doesn't have a cannon name or appearance. You just name and imagine them yourself

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone know how to do the lack of strength event in the uphill cave entrance I already unlocked all three manbury caves but I still haven't seen the event

May 6, 2019
Don't download from this link or go to that website.
The account is a spam bot, and the website is very suspicious.

fat_fingers_ma_gee already shared all versions last page
Im using this one because it doesnt have a limit, like mega or mediafire. Which one do you prefer to use and like to use that doesnt require payments on my end? I stopped using mega because it requires a payments, I can only upload a certain amount with Mediafire.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LustfulDesires-0.66.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

alt catboy

Mar 18, 2019
Im using this one because it doesnt have a limit, like mega or mediafire. Which one do you prefer to use and like to use that doesnt require payments on my end? I stopped using mega because it requires a payments, I can only upload a certain amount with Mediafire.
Pixel is perfect, he was talking about the site that the other person mentioned: adultmodgames or whatever.
Thanks again for sharing <3

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
What is new in the 66.1 version? Some bugfix or?
The Barter option was fixed with the new Weaponmaster orc character. He is supposed to trade weapons with the player if their respect is high or low enough, but because of a mistake in the code the option wasn't working properly for high-respect players.

Reactions: Idryle

Idkbro25

Sep 12, 2023
The Barter option was fixed with the new Weaponmaster orc character. He is supposed to trade weapons with the player if their respect is high or low enough, but because of a mistake in the code the option wasn't working properly for high-respect players.
Oh okay, thanks!

Reactions: WazawaiDa

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sry got you confused. Yeah like the other said, I was talking about a spam account post that mods deleted. It has nothing to do with you.

For file hosts, pixeldrain, workupload, mediafire, are all good. (gofile should also be fine but mods said it's problematic for them I don't know why).
Mega and GDrive are also good but they require an account to use.
Tho all of them have limit without payment, and most of them are temporary without an account.
You can just use whatever for you is fast n convenient, inform the mods to mirror them, so you don't need to be hold accountable

Edit: I'm actually having issue with uploading to pixeldrain myself lol. I'd just stick with workupload or mediafire

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fat_fingers_ma_gee
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes