Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Has anyone re-uploaded this to another mirror besides the one posted before? site's saying it'll take three hours to download...not like I can't wait, just wanted to know.
Also MEGA's been taken down for PC
Do you have another link to the modded 0.20 build the mega file is missing

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Here's the first beta build for the upcoming month! Don't overwrite existing saves as there can be unrecoverable bugs (save your loaded games to a new slot)

Rough idea of content (patch notes when full version comes).

Northcrest! Gunnar scenes, new locations, new enemies (human and fishboi's)
Werewolf action! Find Caleb, have Bernie transform, caleb oowoo's, etc
Wereat/Tao! Tao companion, new lore, some new scenes with the king
Art for xer
Repeated bathing arion

Last edited:

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Error 404 :(

Try now. He often removes the old beta builds when he uploads a new one. 21.1 is out with some bugfixes.

<edit> another beta update! updated previous link for 21.2 with some bugfixes. This is probably the best monthly update in a LONG time!

Last edited:

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
I was hoping for more rat goodness. Oh well, next time maybe.

There's a couple new options when servicing the king as well as a lot more with Tao although yah... not much content on that side.

I am soo confused on where tf is the road to northcrest...
Wait by the river where you got the horse and talk to both the merchant and his guard. That unlocks the path, you can then follow him back for some fun.... although unless I'm missing something seems it can't be repeated :(

If anyone got an apk pls share.
Beta versions are only mac and PC. Pretty sure the mobile version is a fan version so comes out later than the official monthly release. Maybe in a week or so it'll get updated.

Reactions: Tomtom2099

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Wait by the river where you got the horse and talk to both the merchant and his guard. That unlocks the path, you can then follow him back for some fun.... although unless I'm missing something seems it can't be repeated :(
I did talk to both of them. i first asked gunnar about the mysterious letter then i asked torben the situation and he said the road has been calmer and that is it. so i am stuck right now.

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
I did talk to both of them. i first asked gunnar about the mysterious letter then i asked torben the situation and he said the road has been calmer and that is it. so i am stuck right now.

Strange... after that I had the option to continue to the new path. Check your quest log it should have steps for all the main quests you haven't completed.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes