shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
No the game crashes for me as well, pressing continue removes a diabosite but doesnt give you arrow.
Cool to know I'm not the only one.

Wish we can capture a Bandit as well, not just the Wererat and Lizard. Of course i also want for all the characters to have a sprite soon, fighting the background is not as fun especially when you like to use Tease.
Yes!!! I will love to capture the bald bandit and make him my ass slave!

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Wish we can capture a Bandit as well, not just the Wererat and Lizard. Of course i also want for all the characters to have a sprite soon, fighting the background is not as fun especially when you like to use Tease.
Would be nice to have more interactions with humans tbh, or even release slave trading as a job LOL
Coz why not have a bandit harem?

ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
Im curios thoes anyone know how many hearts its possible to have whith arion on the current build ? is it just one or two ?
Because in the new dialoge of another bath has am option that shows two hearts.

Reactions: Corootai

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Would be nice to have more interactions with humans tbh, or even release slave trading as a job LOL
Coz why not have a bandit harem?
I support this even if it mean get ban from this page!
I always wanted to have the first bandit you meet as my slave.

Im curios thoes anyone know how many hearts its possible to have whith arion on the current build ? is it just one or two ?
Because in the new dialoge of another bath has am option that shows two hearts.
So far, only one heart. Unless on upcoming update they change it.

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
i have a single heart but my relationship is up around 80 or so. i would figured it would be double hearts by now buuuuut i can't complain ^_^

Aug 24, 2016
LD_0.20.0m
  • The gallery is added and fixed, and with an option to unlock all pictures.
  • A bug mentioned in discord about arrows is fixed.
  • You can get any prisoner even after the story proceeds (up to 9), from XcX/prisoner.
  • When you sleep at home you can choose the amount of time 1~24 hours.
LustfulDesires-0.20.0m-pc.zip
LustfulDesires-0.20.0m-android.apk
Has anyone re-uploaded this to another mirror besides the one posted before? site's saying it'll take three hours to download...not like I can't wait, just wanted to know.
Also MEGA's been taken down for PC

Reactions: Wolfymare12

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Has anyone re-uploaded this to another mirror besides the one posted before? site's saying it'll take three hours to download...not like I can't wait, just wanted to know.
Also MEGA's been taken down for PC
Being saying the same for a while. Mega now really works on the most stupid way it has never work. I'm trying to download other game since last day, and still keep showing the message when I've not try to download anything in more than 9 hours.

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
For some reason the werewolf stuff wont happen,and i even have found the minotaur,what am i doing wrong :(
If you press Esc, then there is a Event-Log with all the running Quests. There you see what 2 do next 2 continue with a Quest.
I think you already started the Quest but don't find the next step atm

Also helpful should be this Guide:
Scroll down and you find the starting requirements for the quest and don't ingnore the other taps at the top for more information...

I run in some kind of a dead end with this Quest one time, because Logen don't liked me enough 2 start the first search (min like 15). I asked Hayo about it and he told me this:

"There are some places where you should be able to farm few points. Like helping him in the work (Require higher strength) or workout with him. But a lot of options are one time only and there's a chance points would drop, so there may be a chance that someone would not have enough point... I will look into that. Maybe drop the like limit to 10. "

atm you still need 15

Last edited:

justleave

Oct 14, 2018

Nukedowol

Feb 24, 2019
So, I kind stuck in the tutorial, when i'm making the potions i run out of ingredients and the game keep saying i have to make a few more and when i try to leave the the game says that i'm in the middle of preparing the potion and i should finish or take the resources back, but i don't know if im dumb or what cuz i run out of berries

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes