ngodolac

Aug 4, 2019
As I mentioned before, it's not corrupted just that Hyao is using an earlier version of renpy. Keep the same folder of 0.19.5m and replace archive.rpa (in game folder) with the one from the new version and your saves will work just fine.
I've done that but it still pops up error when I open the game. I really don't want to restart the whole game again :cry::cry::cry:

ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
I have one question who is Xer ? and where can i have meet him ? because i looked in my relationcheeps wheeth the other characters and didindt found him there, help me please.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I have one question who is Xer ? and where can i have meet him ? because i looked in my relationcheeps wheeth the other characters and didindt found him there, help me please.
You find him on the hatching chamber if I'm not mistaken, on the corrupt lake

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
In the words of Martin Dear, "You sexy bitch!". (I mean, granted, he was saying that while practicing trying to be confident and then punched his friend afterwards, but still!) Thanks for this, I mean it was a fuck about to get it working (Chrome is a dick, the Mega App for Chrome is a dick and the Mega app on android is, as you can guess, a dick. Firefox, thankfully, saved my arse), but finally did!

So again, thanks for the link! Been chopping at the bit for this.
So truth about Mega.
I haven't used in weeks and when I try to download it instantly show the traffic limit, when I've not used on WEEKS!

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
So truth about Mega.
I haven't used in weeks and when I try to download it instantly show the traffic limit, when I've not used on WEEKS!
Yeah, I used to use it on Chrome, then the app on tablet, now firefox... And it's pretty laggy on firefox (was fast on Chrome and a little slower on the app). Honestly, little annoying that I now have 3 browsers to do various jobs.... Again.

I think Mega might be going downhill, the amount of problems with it has started to snowball. :/

Reactions: shinyboy64

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah, I used to use it on Chrome, then the app on tablet, now firefox... And it's pretty laggy on firefox (was fast on Chrome and a little slower on the app). Honestly, little annoying that I now have 3 browsers to do various jobs.... Again.

I think Mega might be going downhill, the amount of problems with it has started to snowball. :/
The other is they upload in another page like Mediafire or Gdrive or even on MegaUp.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Nov 30, 2019
LD_0.20.0m
  • The gallery is added and fixed, and with an option to unlock all pictures.
  • A bug mentioned in discord about arrows is fixed.
  • You can get any prisoner even after the story proceeds (up to 9), from XcX/prisoner.
  • When you sleep at home you can choose the amount of time 1~24 hours.

zeniticus

May 12, 2019

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Anyone have any idea of what is or how to get the nightmare? I think this is the only thing that I didn't do in this update

Reactions: BlidBear
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes