5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Is there a way to trigger korg chasing away the bandits?. How to do it?.nd bath scene?.i try 8am-9am ND 8pm-9pm.it still not.nd rose visiting?.tnx

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Is there a way to trigger korg chasing away the bandits?. How to do it?.nd bath scene?.i try 8am-9am ND 8pm-9pm.it still not.nd rose visiting?.tnx
Ok, the first one... I never did it or knew that it had that scene, but maybe the moral of the bandits are too low? Try lift it doing their missions on the camp.
The second and the third one: you need the rose scene happened first I believe. Keep going back and forth on your house during the day. Then when is 20:00 you talk to Korg about the bath house

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I just realized this now. TF are "evening with Bernard"? Is the hunting date or is something that I couldn't find/do yet? Anybody know?

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I just realized this now. TF are "evening with Bernard"? Is the hunting date or is something that I couldn't find/do yet? Anybody know?

Jul 12, 2019
It's a different content.
I think you just need to do the working with Bernard event (the one Gunnar can show at the shop) and, ofc, finish the werewolf questline.
AFAIK hunting with him after the werewolf story only adds another option within the evening event.

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Ok, the first one... I never did it or knew that it had that scene, but maybe the moral of the bandits are too low? Try lift it doing their missions on the camp.
The second and the third one: you need the rose scene happened first I believe. Keep going back and forth on your house during the day. Then when is 20:00 you talk to Korg about the bath house
Tnx for the reply

ngodolac

Aug 4, 2019
isn't it the date at his house?? he invited you after the werewolf event to his house to dicuss his future plan for Bareshade and more

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
isn't it the date at his house?? he invited you after the werewolf event to his house to dicuss his future plan for Bareshade and more
It has to be right after the werewolf event? Cause I don't really want to make another save for it...

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Is there a way to trigger korg chasing away the bandits?. How to do it?
It's the other way around. Bandits only hang out on the Track or attack your house when their morale is LOW. If you've already completed the bandit quest, you have to leave them alone for a long time with no supplies or sexual relief for their morale to decline enough that they decide to attack your cabin. But IIRC it's a boring event with no sex when Korg chases them away anyways, so there's no reason to bother.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Confirmed: You need Rosa to visit your house for trigger the Hot Spring scene with Korg.

Same confirmed: After all the events, with werewolf and have two hears on Bernard and help him on the shop, he will propose you a date at 8pm (exactly one hour after help him).
He will talk a lot, but you finally will have sex with him without the use of a Love Potion and get a third heart.

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
Confirmed: You need Rosa to visit your house for trigger the Hot Spring scene with Korg.

Same confirmed: After all the events, with werewolf and have two hears on Bernard and help him on the shop, he will propose you a date at 8pm (exactly one hour after help him).
He will talk a lot, but you finally will have sex with him without the use of a Love Potion and get a third heart.
Could you pass me the save file for Bernard's event? I don't know how to do exactly ... I already helped him several times but I can't get that appointment.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Could you pass me the save file for Bernard's event? I don't know how to do exactly ... I already helped him several times but I can't get that appointment.
The point is.... Well, I save it afte that.
I haven't play it again for test if it happens again.

But back to your case; are you sure you have him with two hearts after the werewolf events? (Cured too). I've him with 100 of Like and two hearts before this update.

Wolf_kid

Feb 23, 2019
Well I just downloaded this game now, so i'll try it soon
got other things to download too, so fingers crossed :ROFLMAO:

Lowlynoob666

May 6, 2020
Wish we can capture a Bandit as well, not just the Wererat and Lizard. Of course i also want for all the characters to have a sprite soon, fighting the background is not as fun especially when you like to use Tease.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes