nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hey, maybe somebody knows how to make thug in tavern not so polite? He is trating me like his boss, I mean when I choose option with him there is only "Offer him to suck you", I tried to make bandits hate me with save editor but it doesn't work. What should I change?
When you solving the bandit camp event by fighting Tank / Scar, don't beat them by force, beat / lost to them thru lust. Be a slut then they will treat you like a one.
And I think you can still use love potion on him even if he "well behaved".

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
When you solving the bandit camp event by fighting Tank / Scar, don't beat them by force, beat / lost to them thru lust. Be a slut then they will treat you like a one.
And I think you can still use love potion on him even if he "well behaved".
You can. I'm playing the fuck buddy hero (I help everyone and I fuck them all. That's the dream! XD) and any time you have a "love potion" in your pouch, you'll have the option to drug him every time you approach. This can then lead to a foursome between you, Harold, the fat bandit and a wererat if you act submissively. Dunno what happens if you dom, I just enjoyed the sub route too much. :3

Reactions: OldBear

meccaner

Sep 22, 2017
You can. I'm playing the fuck buddy hero (I help everyone and I fuck them all. That's the dream! XD) and any time you have a "love potion" in your pouch, you'll have the option to drug him every time you approach. This can then lead to a foursome between you, Harold, the fat bandit and a wererat if you act submissively. Dunno what happens if you dom, I just enjoyed the sub route too much. :3
same xD

Reactions: SPACE!man

Wakfung

Jun 27, 2021
Is there a way to replay logan scenes when he comes in your house ? I forgot to save and I wanted to try all the scenes with him.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
3? When choosing I chose to save Logan than Bernard, then after save Bernard then Caleb iirc... also I don't think there's a way to fully cure them
There isn't. Logan and Bernard can be left as feral beasts, but you can't progress the story until they're patched up so it's a no-go. They'll always be kinda werewolf-y, however Logan doesn't seem to be infected if he's a bottom (I'm playing a bad guy route, which is boring btw, and I never needed to chase him. Only Bernard was available, Logan was never involved) so he's not involved in the game if you let him be raped by bandits (i.e. let him attack the camp).

Caleb is too far gone when you get to him, so will forever be a fluffy boy even when he regains his mind. You can have Logan AND Bernard turn feral if you save one then lie about having more cures, but you still gotta save them else the story stops dead. But there's no full cure and no way to keep them floofy forever, so they only transform at night or during the Halloween event.

ivan555

Feb 18, 2018

IMPORTANT:

• If during game you will see “WIP” it means Work in Progress and that part is still not finished.
PART 1: CONTENT

Bareshade

Old barn:

• Talk: Treat for a pup (Req: 40 like, sweet treat can be bought from Madeleine during the fair)
  • Enter the stall (Alternatives for previous scene)
Bernard:

• Talk: Messing with Caleb (Req: Fun with Caleb done at least once)
  • Fun with the boys (Alternative for spending the night with Caleb and Bernard. Req: 4 hearts Bernard, 1 heart Caleb, after the fun talk done)
Northcrest Market

Dulrig:

• In need of emerine (While entering the armory. Req: Like 10, bringing him 5 emerines, all entrance to the munbury unlocked) – Repeatable every 4 days. More option with high northcrest defender attitude and discount with Dulrig done.
  • Talk: Munbury Trip (Req: In need of emerine event seen)
  • During the Munbury Trip there are some changes and new events in the Munbury Complex, as you can explore part of it with Dulrig.
Ruin

Rhot:

• Small addition to Last contest conversation when he lost, but done stuff with the player during the competition.
Misty Abyss

Rhot:

• Alternative when seeing Rhot alone
  • Alternatives when seeing Rhot with enemy
PART 2: GUEST WRITER CONTENT

Athos:

• Introduction rewritten (Xeroth meeting is no longer an event with random chance. There’s a sepparate option in the corrupted lake area to start the encounter with him.)
  • Bareshade Fair date (Req: Xer invited to the fair, option available at his stand)
Wisdom:

• New Road Conclusion (Req: New Road finished, visit farmstead between 12:00 and 20:00)
  • Alternatives for helping Bernard in the shop for the day: Edmund Visit, Roland Visit (Req: New Road Conclusion done, no one died during the building the road)
  • Arden/Geordi Show (While entering Northcrest Marketplace. Req: New Road Conclusion done.)
PART 3: VISUAL ASPECTS

A marvelous piece from Zoroj:

• Caleb CG – with few variants
Background from Gavel:

• Wasteland (Finished version)
PART 4: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Cooking option is now available (There’s a new screen with all the recipes player know. Player get a ‘fed’ status after eating to prevent from eating right away another dish).
  • AntiBleeding Ointment, Antidote, Antitoxin – all those are adding a protection against corresponding statuses, preventing player from receiving the same debuff right after using an item.
  • Some minor fixes here and there.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So I assume we can't get with the big read sexy lizard chief dude yet (Roushk, I think his name was)? Besides the kissing scene at the waterfall?

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Playing with both Bernard and Caleb was fun.
Though, I'm not sure who Wisdom and Athos are. Are they a completely new character?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes