Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
It's alright as a pastime but it could have been so much more if Hyao actually had the imagination and drive to evolve it. He should of changed to RPGMaker or Unity and made it a real RPG instead of text based and considering ZoroJ is really doing the heavy lifting you'd expect more. Plus with the amount he's making on Patreon he could hire help... Instead he's basically stealing fan ideas because it's free...
Hyao is responsible for every other aspect of the game last time I checked. ZoroJ's art isn't doing the heavy lifting at all, it's just the art that's attracting everyone to this game. Sure without him, Lustful Desires wouldn't look as good as it does now, but it's Hyao who's actually building the game.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Hyao is responsible for every other aspect of the game last time I checked. ZoroJ's art isn't doing the heavy lifting at all, it's just the art that's attracting everyone to this game. Sure without him, Lustful Desires wouldn't look as good as it does now, but it's Hyao who's actually building the game.
Well in my personal experience it was only because of the art I began this game as the text has lot to be desired especially of late as it become quite apparent that he isn't writing it alone anymore.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
U all just got addicted to free bost from hyao in previous updates like chibi orcs and new year gifts. The game became what it was before a very hard grind rpg
Yeah, those boosts didn't help me in the original. I just min-maxed, put all my trust in the sexy sexy times and dodging. Worked out fine.... Mostly....

Turtnick

Jul 2, 2020
Sexual. You gotta tease the Red Orc Beast in the Wasteland till he's hard. If your sanity is low, your character will immediately submit to the smell of his cum and be fucked, then fucked while walking to the Orc tribe, before being used by the entire tribe and their mounts.
weird, i cant seem to activate that scene specifically. I can only activate the normal submission scene and the one where he grabs you and you lose all your sanity. maybe you have to have "animal-fucker" or whatever its called enabled i wonder?

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
weird, i cant seem to activate that scene specifically. I can only activate the normal submission scene and the one where he grabs you and you lose all your sanity. maybe you have to have "animal-fucker" or whatever its called enabled i wonder?
Maybe. Or maybe you need a high reputation with red orcs? I mean, I have both high animal and orc reputation, but I'd guess it's the red orc one out of the two. Maybe check the reputation you have with them and get it high enough to trigger the ambush scene on the battlefield, then try get the beast bad end. Might work then, but I'm purely guessing here.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I had to go into the battle with 5 sanity, got fked by Arion first and I got the scene which resulted in a game over. (I'd assume you need to have done the dirty with 14 animals first but not deffo)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
All you need is below 10 sanity (you can use the crazy potion from the cheat), Red Orc Beast turned on by Lust potion (again you can get them from the cheat), then lose the fight.
But the "Bad End" scene is very disappointing, very generic and out of nowhere (feels like a copy pasta from CoC), totally not up to the quality of earlier "Bad End" scenes (like the werewolf ones or the troll ones)

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
All you need is below 10 sanity (you can use the crazy potion from the cheat), Red Orc Beast turned on by Lust potion (again you can get them from the cheat), then lose the fight.
But the "Bad End" scene is very disappointing, very generic and out of nowhere (feels like a copy pasta from CoC), totally not up to the quality of earlier "Bad End" scenes (like the werewolf ones or the troll ones)
do you have a save for any of those bad end?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
do you have a save for any of those bad end?
Unfortunately I don't have any for the new versions. (I haven't bother to play after the new save system, just see new stuff with cheats and saves others shared here earlier.)

A lot of old text has been edited or removed... Censored may be a better word actually
Is that the reason why the new Red Orc Bad End is so mediocre and boring? Cuz of Censorship? (I haven't bother to look back to other old bad Ends)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Here's a "bad end" list that I remember (in case someone wanna create them and share :love:). Should be easy with "Insane potion" (drop sanity below 10) + "lust potion" (make enemy horny then submit) from the cheats:

Corropted Roushk
Rhot (Lizard Bad End route)
Werewolf Logan
Werewolf Bernard
Alpha werewolf
Troll (Bridge)
Red Orc Brute (Wasteland - Enter from Forgotten Cave up North)
Raptors (Forgotten Temple (Swamp))
Tar Being (Riverbank Cave)

Is there any others I missed?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Wait why the censorship ? Was it suggestion from these discord abominations?
Spot-on, they were grossed out by the extreme fetishes such as watersports via Arion and basically anything they deemed "Extreme" which is why it is so vanilla now

Last edited:

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Spot-on, they were grossed out by the extreme fetishes such as watersports via Arion and basically anything they deemed "Extreme" which is why it is so vanilla now
I think it should be up to the player otherwise, you are just gonna lose a potential audience that really like the "extreme"

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes