lepenis

Oct 12, 2019
This is a gay based game, first of all. Most if not all scenes are made on text, with a few events actually having cgs (none representing the main character), and ONE of those cgs being heterosexual. There are around 6 or 7 cg arts, give or take. There's not much, but they kinda hot ngl.

Everything else is just text and your imagination

• Sad
Reactions: Agent Abide

lepenis

Oct 12, 2019
You CAN start a game as a female character, but from what I remember, the content wasn't that good (I think, maybe I'm wrong)

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
LustfulDesires v0.33.0 (pc-linux-mac)

IMPORTANT:

• If during game you will see “WIP” it means Work in Progress and that part is still not finished.
PART 1: CONTENT

Bareshade

Old barn:

• Talk: Treat for a pup (Req: 40 like, sweet treat can be bought from Madeleine during the fair)
  • Enter the stall (Alternatives for previous scene)
Bernard:

• Talk: Messing with Caleb (Req: Fun with Caleb done at least once)
  • Fun with the boys (Alternative for spending the night with Caleb and Bernard. Req: 4 hearts Bernard, 1 heart Caleb, after the fun talk done)
Northcrest Market

Dulrig:

• In need of emerine (While entering the armory. Req: Like 10, bringing him 5 emerines, all entrance to the munbury unlocked) – Repeatable every 4 days. More option with high northcrest defender attitude and discount with Dulrig done.
  • Talk: Munbury Trip (Req: In need of emerine event seen)
  • During the Munbury Trip there are some changes and new events in the Munbury Complex, as you can explore part of it with Dulrig.
Ruin

Rhot:

• Small addition to Last contest conversation when he lost, but done stuff with the player during the competition.
Misty Abyss

Rhot:

• Alternative when seeing Rhot alone
  • Alternatives when seeing Rhot with enemy
PART 2: GUEST WRITER CONTENT

Athos:

• Introduction rewritten (Xeroth meeting is no longer an event with random chance. There’s a sepparate option in the corrupted lake area to start the encounter with him.)
  • Bareshade Fair date (Req: Xer invited to the fair, option available at his stand)
Wisdom:

• New Road Conclusion (Req: New Road finished, visit farmstead between 12:00 and 20:00)
  • Alternatives for helping Bernard in the shop for the day: Edmund Visit, Roland Visit (Req: New Road Conclusion done, no one died during the building the road)
  • Arden/Geordi Show (While entering Northcrest Marketplace. Req: New Road Conclusion done.)
PART 3: VISUAL ASPECTS

A marvelous piece from Zoroj:

• Caleb CG – with few variants
Background from Gavel:

• Wasteland (Finished version)
PART 4: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Cooking option is now available (There’s a new screen with all the recipes player know. Player get a ‘fed’ status after eating to prevent from eating right away another dish).
  • AntiBleeding Ointment, Antidote, Antitoxin – all those are adding a protection against corresponding statuses, preventing player from receiving the same debuff right after using an item.
  • Some minor fixes here and there.
Where's Android?

ivan555

Feb 18, 2018
LustfulDesires v0.33.0 (pc-linux-mac-android)

IMPORTANT:

• If during game you will see “WIP” it means Work in Progress and that part is still not finished.
PART 1: CONTENT

Bareshade

Old barn:

• Talk: Treat for a pup (Req: 40 like, sweet treat can be bought from Madeleine during the fair)
  • Enter the stall (Alternatives for previous scene)
Bernard:

• Talk: Messing with Caleb (Req: Fun with Caleb done at least once)
  • Fun with the boys (Alternative for spending the night with Caleb and Bernard. Req: 4 hearts Bernard, 1 heart Caleb, after the fun talk done)
Northcrest Market

Dulrig:

• In need of emerine (While entering the armory. Req: Like 10, bringing him 5 emerines, all entrance to the munbury unlocked) – Repeatable every 4 days. More option with high northcrest defender attitude and discount with Dulrig done.
  • Talk: Munbury Trip (Req: In need of emerine event seen)
  • During the Munbury Trip there are some changes and new events in the Munbury Complex, as you can explore part of it with Dulrig.
Ruin

Rhot:

• Small addition to Last contest conversation when he lost, but done stuff with the player during the competition.
Misty Abyss

Rhot:

• Alternative when seeing Rhot alone
  • Alternatives when seeing Rhot with enemy
PART 2: GUEST WRITER CONTENT

Athos:

• Introduction rewritten (Xeroth meeting is no longer an event with random chance. There’s a sepparate option in the corrupted lake area to start the encounter with him.)
  • Bareshade Fair date (Req: Xer invited to the fair, option available at his stand)
Wisdom:

• New Road Conclusion (Req: New Road finished, visit farmstead between 12:00 and 20:00)
  • Alternatives for helping Bernard in the shop for the day: Edmund Visit, Roland Visit (Req: New Road Conclusion done, no one died during the building the road)
  • Arden/Geordi Show (While entering Northcrest Marketplace. Req: New Road Conclusion done.)
PART 3: VISUAL ASPECTS

A marvelous piece from Zoroj:

• Caleb CG – with few variants
Background from Gavel:

• Wasteland (Finished version)
PART 4: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Cooking option is now available (There’s a new screen with all the recipes player know. Player get a ‘fed’ status after eating to prevent from eating right away another dish).
  • AntiBleeding Ointment, Antidote, Antitoxin – all those are adding a protection against corresponding statuses, preventing player from receiving the same debuff right after using an item.
  • Some minor fixes here and there.
Android version added

Reactions: SaltyApple

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Can someone share his save files starting from the the new version of the game I want to play it the new updates but I can reply the game from 0 cause am little busy

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
First off, is it wrong that I'm excited about the cooking part? XD It's weird, I know, but I think it stems from my love for survival games, cooking mechanics just always make me happy. :3

Secondly:
You CAN start a game as a female character, but from what I remember, the content wasn't that good (I think, maybe I'm wrong)
I can explain this one. I've been trying to do an RPG myself and invented a few characters, however a lot of characters are male. Why? Cos women SUCK to write. See, I have two roommate insect characters: a nudist moth who loves sex and his woodlouse roommate who's easily startled and bashful about sex in general. In my head, I have sex ideas, a romance plotline for them, how they look, it's easy as piss. They, along with the other 30 or so men I wrote, have been fleshed out perfectly from looks to storylines.

But then I have Cammie, a rat inventor who has tons of sex gadgets. She's a woman. She has sex gadgets. Aaaaaaaand... That's it. I mean, she has a TON of machine based sex ideas, brainwashing, fuck machines, and she's fuckable herself, but beyond a Camcorder joke (hence the name, cos she doesn't know what to call her latest invention and goes with "image capturing device of remembering without your brain"tm) she's not really that interesting. And she should be! Again: Sex gadgets gallore. But nothing, she's like the other women in my game, they're just not that interesting...

Men are far more fun to write, there's a flexibility to their gender that women seem to lack. It's why Yaoi has a bigger following that Yuri and why BL is more common than GL, women just aren't easy to write. Even other women can't write them well! It's a bizarre thing, but it's true.

Plus men can look different and appeal to many groups, where as women are limited. A lot of people love a guy, twinky or buff, but not everyone loves snu snu women, you know?

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Men are far more fun to write, there's a flexibility to their gender that women seem to lack. It's why Yaoi has a bigger following that Yuri and why BL is more common than GL, women just aren't easy to write. Even other women can't write them well! It's a bizarre thing, but it's true.

Plus men can look different and appeal to many groups, where as women are limited. A lot of people love a guy, twinky or buff, but not everyone loves snu snu women, you know?
Uh, sounds like you're just a run-of-the-mill misogynist. This may surprise you to hear, but women are also functioning humans with brains that work in roughly the same way as men's. If you're having difficulty writing good female characters, maybe try writing a male character who is compelling to you, and simply change their sex and gender without changing anything else about them; and voilà, you've tricked yourself into writing a good female character despite your biases. Because I assure you, even if you end up with a stoic female muscle-bound orc, or a fat lady-merchant, or a dominant and smug caravan guardswoman, or a rude and always-angry redhead recluse whose husband left her to go fuck werewolf women, you'll still have a broad and eager audience.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes