daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
1 heart: night in the cottage.
2 hearts: sleep at his.
3 hearts: after Caleb.
4 hearts: set up the fireworks at the fair and sit with him when they go off at 20:00-22:00.

Oh, and if you have hearts with Logan and Ste and finished Country Road, don't fool around with Ste and don't say "Logan might see", you'll lose a heart with one of them (Logan and Ste respectively). Just say "Not now". Ste likes it and Logan doesn't complain.
Can you share your save from after the old saves stopped working I can't reply the game

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Can you share your save from after the old saves stopped working I can't reply the game
You'd probably not want them. A lot of things, like Logan's romance scenes, are one shots and I've already played though them all so you'd miss them. Sorry. :/

lowe1212

Feb 8, 2020
How to use the save editor? I've played this game before and as i have to get another save, I would facilitate my second game.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
How to use the save editor? I've played this game before and as i have to get another save, I would facilitate my second game.
It depends. The save editor is an web site. You need to know where your saves are and what thing do what. Right now the game have a cheat menu on its self where you can get almost any item and facilitate your playthrough, so if you're not confident on messing with your save on save editor, just use the cheat menu on preferences

Reactions: lowe1212

lowe1212

Feb 8, 2020
It depends. The save editor is an web site. You need to know where your saves are and what thing do what. Right now the game have a cheat menu on its self where you can get almost any item and facilitate your playthrough, so if you're not confident on messing with your save on save editor, just use the cheat menu on preferences
Thanks man <3

Reactions: Ca1keh

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I should add to the above stuff that it's also risky to use a save editor in some games. Tavern Of The Spear, for example, breaks and your HP goes negative if you use too high a value. So, basically, stats and relationship points, only alter them a bit, e.g. don't put a million in your Charisma. Cash you should max at 90,000, you won't need more.

And love points ONLY go up by 1. Don't put 10 or 60, just increase it by one for whatever you need like if you want Logan to love you but you saved Bernard. Just a bit of advice from someone who edits regularly to speedrun games to new stuff. :p

Reactions: FugginDamaged
Jul 12, 2019
Btw is there a way to bring back the rollback option for the game?
Before patch 0.30 you could just mouse scroll to re-read stuff up to certain point but it seems to be gone after that update

Jul 12, 2019
For re-reading you can use log (button at right-top corner).
Yes but for CGs you cannot see it again (specifically for caleb newest CG and maybe a couple few) without taking a save point since the game has no gallery.
The point is: can we manually enable rollback function again like every other ren'py game or no?

Chpokok

Dec 9, 2020
Does anyone know where to find 3 pieces of a barricade in a landfill? I can't find everything, I write look for it in the landfill and I don't know where I am anymore.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Yes but for CGs you cannot see it again (specifically for caleb newest CG and maybe a couple few) without taking a save point since the game has no gallery.
The point is: can we manually enable rollback function again like every other ren'py game or no?
IIRC most (if not all) of the scenes with CGs are repeatable. Just do what you did to find it the first time again. But, if you're set on enabling rollback there should be a program on this site (something like UnRen.bat) that should allow you to enable it.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Does anyone know where to find 3 pieces of a barricade in a landfill? I can't find everything, I write look for it in the landfill and I don't know where I am anymore.
It's a random chance drop when raiding the junkyard spots. There's one on the far left and far right, but you risk getting injured or getting into fights with Ratkin (far left, losing might get you thrown into the orgy pit)/Roaches (far right).

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
How to encounter orc brute new red orc
The huge guy on all fours? You gotta get to the wasteland, which is up north. It's a long process but if you find the caves to the north near Northcrest (you get them from Korg after the parlay with the General. Not sure where you get them if you don't have Korg around). Just go into the caves, head north through the tunnels (up, you'll know it's the right place if you find troglodytes) and keep exiting through the northern doors. Leave the area, reach the wasteland, explore the area and you'll have a chance of running into him or the twin headed ogre. (you seem to meet the ogre more)

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes