shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
They leak that questions on kemonoparty if you are interested in read the comments, gives an idea why the game is a joke:

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
hi! does someone knows if the Android savefiles are compatible with the windows version?

Averill Elwyn

Sep 22, 2020
Hey, i have question: i hear about a Gallery in this game, but i checked and it doesn't have it, is it a Patreon feature, if so, why don't we post download links for those updates with a gallery feature instead of the regular ones?

If that's an ok thing to ask of course...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hey, i have question: i hear about a Gallery in this game, but i checked and it doesn't have it, is it a Patreon feature, if so, why don't we post download links for those updates with a gallery feature instead of the regular ones?

If that's an ok thing to ask of course...
Yes Gallery is for a higher Patroen tier version. And to why "don't we post download links for those", because no one with a gallery build sharing it. We should be grateful for the guys sharing the regular build one month before it's public release.

And the gallery really doesn't have much, just CGs and Sprites you can already see directly from the files. There's no event / scene re-play.

TBH Lustful Desires is already a free one with full contents even without anyone sharing it here.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Yes Gallery is for a higher Patroen tier version. And to why "don't we post download links for those", because no one with a gallery build sharing it. We should be grateful for the guys sharing the regular build one month before it's public release.

And the gallery really doesn't have much, just CGs and Sprites you can already see directly from the files. There's no event / scene re-play.

TBH Lustful Desires is already a free one with full contents even without anyone sharing it here.
I mean... Theoretically, if you reverse engineer the files, you might be able to active the Gallery even with the regular tier. There's a file called "Gallery Screen", suggesting the Gallery is actually in the game but just not activated. Extracurricular Activities did the same thing, they simply left the gallery in but disabled it by altering a single flag or just #ing the code line (the # symbol disables any line behind it).

I might do a little digging, I'm just guessing at this point, but I'll report any findings.

Update: Nevermind. The creator is smarter, the Gallery file is completely blank. Short of rebuilding it ourselves, there's no bypassing it.

Last edited:

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
I mean... Theoretically, if you reverse engineer the files, you might be able to active the Gallery even with the regular tier. There's a file called "Gallery Screen", suggesting the Gallery is actually in the game but just not activated. Extracurricular Activities did the same thing, they simply left the gallery in but disabled it by altering a single flag or just #ing the code line (the # symbol disables any line behind it).

I might do a little digging, I'm just guessing at this point, but I'll report any findings.

Update: Nevermind. The creator is smarter, the Gallery file is completely blank. Short of rebuilding it ourselves, there's no bypassing it.
Extracting the game archive, simple as that.

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Apart from the two new WIPs for the orcs, there was a poll on Hyao's patreon regarding the plot of the game. Can anyone share the result of said poll because I'm legitimately more curious about this compared to the orcs WIPs.

Reactions: JaxJay003

Turtnick

Jul 2, 2020
Apart from the two new WIPs for the orcs, there was a poll on Hyao's patreon regarding the plot of the game. Can anyone share the result of said poll because I'm legitimately more curious about this compared to the orcs WIPs.
someone actually posted a picture if you scroll up abit. though the two highest storylines voted were the orc territory and the nameless one (lust cthulhu)

Reactions: faerdhinen123

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
someone actually posted a picture if you scroll up abit. though the two highest storylines voted were the orc territory and the nameless one (lust cthulhu)
Oh, thanks. I completely missed that one. Gotta say tho I'm glad that the cthulhu one won though. That means progression on the lizard's tribe storyline as well. Cool.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Oh, thanks. I completely missed that one. Gotta say tho I'm glad that the Cthulhu one won though. That means progression on the lizard's tribe storyline as well. Cool.
I was happy too because we just got some logan content ( that for me counts as a side arc) and they were asking for more, like I get it that Logan is desired but I would also like to see the main 3 arc develop (orc arc,Cthulhu and junkyard)

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes