Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Omg this update sounds juicy but I've been so lazy since I had to restart from scratch. At least the new cheat feature makes it less grindy..

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah, agreed - I'm still gong to wait this out a bit longer until enough new content gets added to warrant going through everything from the beginning.
Though I gotta say, once again, that I'm really glad that this game lets you play as a female too - I love big bara-looking dudes with (mostly) hearts of gold, and not being automatically labelled badly just cos I want to climb all over them. :love:

Reactions: Cheru
Jun 5, 2019
Alright so I am a bit behind with updates. 1st how do we obtain a glory hole in Bareshade and trigger the bottom Logan route glory hole scene? 2nd, the new Fence scene is that the (fence) glory hole in Bareshade or the gloryhole in Ste farm?

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
So I downloaded the game and started But my save files before the new updates still showing in the save slots how can I delete them

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Alright so I am a bit behind with updates. 1st how do we obtain a glory hole in Bareshade and trigger the bottom Logan route glory hole scene? 2nd, the new Fence scene is that the (fence) glory hole in Bareshade or the gloryhole in Ste farm?
ok so to obtain the glory hole in bareshade: unlock sleep at bernard's shop, ask bernard to spend the night with caleb, talk to bernard the next day about persuing caleb, random chance of happening once you enter the barn(higher chance of happening at night), caleb will be masturbating and if you decide to stay he sticks his dick in the glory hole(the logan scene only happens at night tho)
To trigger bottom logan you gotta encourage him to go to the bandit camp and not stop the bandits when they fuck logan
the 34.1 update scene is at Ste but there's a scene from 33.1 of Logan at Bareshade too

Reactions: CardFighterVanguard

PlasticDoll

Jul 9, 2020
Is there the .34 update for Android? This update seems like it's bringing a lot more especially in northcrest, would be cool if someone could post it<3

Reactions: Gunanmy

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So I downloaded the game and started But my save files before the new updates still showing in the save slots how can I delete them
If you are on windows,
press (windows logo button + R), type in
%APPDATA%\RenPy
then enter, you can find your Lustful Desire save folder.

Jun 5, 2019
ok so to obtain the glory hole in bareshade: unlock sleep at bernard's shop, ask bernard to spend the night with caleb, talk to bernard the next day about persuing caleb, random chance of happening once you enter the barn(higher chance of happening at night), caleb will be masturbating and if you decide to stay he sticks his dick in the glory hole(the logan scene only happens at night tho)
To trigger bottom logan you gotta encourage him to go to the bandit camp and not stop the bandits when they fuck logan
the 34.1 update scene is at Ste but there's a scene from 33.1 of Logan at Bareshade too
Thanks for the info

Reactions: FugginDamaged

phduy173

Nov 8, 2019
Mega

PART 1: CONTENT

Northcrest Outpost

Everett:

• Talk: Feliar’s Offer (Req: Mediation with Korg and Everett done)
  • Quest: Missing Scout – an alternative way to unlock Munbury in case Korg was not invited to the hut (Mediation not available)
River’s Bank

Feliar:

• Event: Everett’s Visit (Req: Feliar’s Offer talk with Everett done – being neutral or stating Everett can trust Feliar). This event can be repeated twice a week with different outcome. Later it’s a chance of one of the outcome to happen.
Northcrest Residential Area

• When entering Northcrest there is an option to pick what part of town to visit
Roam the streets:

• Random encounter
Inn:

• Rent a room: Pick one of three rooms (Shared bedroom have an option to have some fun)
  • Public bath (Req: Day only, Northcrest naughty fame at least 5 gives option to have some fun with five scenes variants)
  • Chores (Req: Quest only, Day only): There are some lewd variants in most of the options.
Julian:

• Talk: Self sufficiency
  • Talk: Northcrest
  • Quests: Chores (Req: Self sufficiency talk done)
  • Quest: Supplies (Req: Self sufficiency talk done)
Gunnar (In Northcrest only in Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday):

• Roaming the streets (Req: Day only, Chance to happen)
  • Public bath in the Inn (Chance to happen)
Booner:

• Roaming the streets (Req: Night only, Chance to happen)
Northcrest Market

Jeweler:

• Talk: Ask about her
  • Quest: Pearl hunting (Req: Ask about her talk done)
Wasteland

Look around (No more WIP there):

• Event: Scounting (Req: Day only) - this event has three parts that finally leads to unlocking Iron Blood Village
Iron Blood Village

• A home for a lot of orcs
Orgram:

• Talk: Trust
Plains of Death

For now it’s only a dot on the map (Treat it like a crossroad in the earlier areas)

If during game you will see “WIP” it means Work in Progress and that part is still not finished.

PART 2: GUEST WRITER CONTENT

Athos:

• Meeting at the waterfall
  • Contest talk: variant with Xer being victorious
Wisdom:

• Check the fence (Replace normal glory hole. Different days have different results. Req: Finished the new road event, night only, for now only in bottom Logan path)... better look at your sanity too.
  • Ste visit - MC's home (Repeatable, once per week. Req: New Road event finished, Between 12:00 and 19:00, chance to happen.)
PART 3: VISUAL ASPECTS

Zoroj’s orcs are here:

• Groth
  • Orgram
Forest Path and New Road backgrounds are replaced by sketch. The full picture will be uploaded some time later.

PART 4: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

Quest log:

• Active quest: added information about the amount of required items already in the bag
  • Event log: added event’s pictures, it’s just a visual thing
Others:

• Some minor fixes here and there.
----- uploading here in a moment -----
Can you share android version, please?

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
Uhhh when I try to go to preferences to cheat it just ends up blank. My last version is 0.28.1 and I just wanted to get back into it but I had to start a new game. I saw on the threads I could cheat but nothing is coming up at all, help?

Reactions: sleepingwatcher

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Uhhh when I try to go to preferences to cheat it just ends up blank. My last version is 0.28.1 and I just wanted to get back into it but I had to start a new game. I saw on the threads I could cheat but nothing is coming up at all, help?
The cheats give items and are in the Preferences menu. Once you click the Cheat code button to On this should be visible.
da.png

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes