Jul 12, 2019
so I have 2 questions because I'm afraid I've missed something

1) is the talk with Orgram about Trust just a "gg wait until next month update"?

2) on the ste's farm fence gloryhole can you see Ste fucking bot Logan? All I have found are scenes with MC and those people from the country road quests, including bot Logan.

jonathan421

Mar 24, 2020
I'm having trouble triggering a event called "Country Road" I tried sleeping all the way to 6am but nothing comes up. I keep spamming sleeping like 15 times and nothing comes up. Am I missing something or a requirement is needed?

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I'm having trouble triggering a event called "Country Road" I tried sleeping all the way to 6am but nothing comes up. I keep spamming sleeping like 15 times and nothing comes up. Am I missing something or a requirement is needed?
If I remember correctly you need at least one improvement on bareshade, the trip to bare shade with stu, Neva and Eva and them going to sleep. There maybe more steps. Good luck, baby ^³^

jonathan421

Mar 24, 2020
If I remember correctly you need at least one improvement on bareshade, the trip to bare shade with stu, Neva and Eva and them going to sleep. There maybe more steps. Good luck, baby ^³^
I currently finish all events except the rat and the Northcrest. What other steps would u think I need to take?

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I currently finish all events except the rat and the Northcrest. What other steps would u think I need to take?
Did you have take the minotaur family to the village to talk to bernard? It's a side quest that is basically the beginning of this event

LanceArmstrong

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I have a couple of questions, so you guys might be able to help. I cant see the Female Bandit, is this correct? Also, I cannot see that "Bandits", more then 1 on the same fight. Other than that, the wolves and bats are only black for me, like I'm unable to totally see them for some reason. Any info would be great. Thanks!

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Hey guys, I have a couple of questions, so you guys might be able to help. I cant see the Female Bandit, is this correct? Also, I cannot see that "Bandits", more then 1 on the same fight. Other than that, the wolves and bats are only black for me, like I'm unable to totally see them for some reason. Any info would be great. Thanks!
yes at the moment there is no character sprites for both of them (female bandit and bandits), and both the wolf and bat are just the shape

Reactions: LanceArmstrong

jonathan421

Mar 24, 2020
Did you have take the minotaur family to the village to talk to bernard? It's a side quest that is basically the beginning of this event
Yeah I did all that and got the event for Country road. but everytime i sleep that it ask me, it wont appear

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
how can I trigger the smut scene between Logan and Ste at the fence?
There's a scene for Logan X Ste ? I only know you could get couple of new random glory hole scenes if you are on Bottom Logan's path (after he "repaired" the fence), but none of them involving Logan.

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
i think in Top Logan route , you would have a scene with Ste in his house and if you made a move on Ste , you would lost one Logan heart ( ofc its because he is a wolf he can sniff the cum ) . And it Bottom Logan route , you would get a scene of Ste and Logan .
You can also get a 3some with both Ste and Korg at your home later if you prepare meal with aphrodisias.

Aug 3, 2021
There's a scene for Logan X Ste ? I only know you could get couple of new random glory hole scenes if you are on Bottom Logan's path (after he "repaired" the fence), but none of them involving Logan.
I went to the glory hole every night in the week and the only people who showed up are a guy in panties, Edmond, Lenny, Roland, and a Ratkin
Hm I see. I thought we had a new scene between them by what I read on the update notes. Thanks for the info.

Aug 3, 2021
i think in Top Logan route , you would have a scene with Ste in his house and if you made a move on Ste , you would lost one Logan heart ( ofc its because he is a wolf he can sniff the cum ) . And it Bottom Logan route , you would get a scene of Ste and Logan .
You can also get a 3some with both Ste and Korg at your home later if you prepare meal with aphrodisias.
To trigger the threesome I just need to get a visit from Ste in the MC house a second time and have an aphrodisiac meal?
I have madelaine's cooking recipes unlocked but when I cook something I just eat it right away. How can I prepare a meal with aphrodisiac?

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
To trigger the threesome I just need to get a visit from Ste in the MC house a second time and have an aphrodisiac meal?
I have madelaine's cooking recipes unlocked but when I cook something I just eat it right away. How can I prepare a meal with aphrodisiac?
there are 2 hot scenes here , one with only Ste and one with both Ste and Korg . there were 2 options , one will just eat right away and one need to be cooked by MC , after that you can sneakily put Aphrodisiac on it . Ste scene is hot ,but i prefer Korg+Ste scene and its a muscle competition.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes