Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone pls tell me what I need to do to trigger the top Logan event in 34.1 I have finish the country road quest and I am also done exploring the wasteland to unlock iron blood village and I have also release ste & Korg from Victoria the only thing I haven't done is the Cthulhu Caleb story and I also haven't unlock the Korg x Logan scene what do I need to do to unlock it hope someone can help me

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
there are 2 hot scenes here , one with only Ste and one with both Ste and Korg . there were 2 options , one will just eat right away and one need to be cooked by MC , after that you can sneakily put Aphrodisiac on it . Ste scene is hot ,but i prefer Korg+Ste scene and its a muscle competition.
Have already done that 3some scene what I haven't done is how to trigger the top Logan and the Logan x Korg scene

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Yeah I'm so lost lol
Ok, so. Every save of the game you have in your cellphone is saved in Android - data - com.r3nn.ld.
Some cellphones don't let you see this past cause it's a very important thing so you need some archive app to see or whatever.
So, when u use joiplay inside the proper thingy of joiplay data is the archive of the soon to be save data of your game that u are emulating on the app. (Ex: cyou.joiplay.renply then files then lustful desire and so on)
Just copy the save from one part to the other. Theb I think you get it

Reactions: Gunanmy

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
Ok, so. Every save of the game you have in your cellphone is saved in Android - data - com.r3nn.ld.
Some cellphones don't let you see this past cause it's a very important thing so you need some archive app to see or whatever.
So, when u use joiplay inside the proper thingy of joiplay data is the archive of the soon to be save data of your game that u are emulating on the app. (Ex: cyou.joiplay.renply then files then lustful desire and so on)
Just copy the save from one part to the other. Theb I think you get it
Ok so I got the save and I found the cyou.joiplay.joiplay thing but I'm still not sure where to put the save exactly

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
I tried the joiplay but i dont know how to put the file in there i tried but to find the html or text somethingb ike that i really cant open or play it

Schen29

Jun 12, 2021
How to get all hearts with bernard and one with caleb
Bernard
First heart sleep in the same bed in the cabin with atleast 30 likes.
Second heart date in the spring
Third heart if you sleep with bernard at his house
Forth heart invite bernard at the fair fireworks.

Caleb
First heart give him treat's that can be buy at the fair with atleast 40 likes

pandaslol123

Sep 22, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock rushk? the red lizzard? it says to explore forgotten temple but kept exploring and never had met him. I remember he was in an underground place last time i played but idk how to unlock that.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock rushk? the red lizzard? it says to explore forgotten temple but kept exploring and never had met him. I remember he was in an underground place last time i played but idk how to unlock that.
Yeah, for some reason that got a little pissy in future updates. First, finish as much of the Lizard Tribe quests as is available, then explore the Forgotten Temple and visit the Witch occasionally. Things'll start moving forward as you'll run across Roushk (even I can't remember the spelling...) eventually. I don't rightly know what triggers it, first time I played the game I ran into him immediately after my first deep temple run. In the recent updates, it took me 15 in game days. :/

As I say, just try doing what I said and he should maybe pop up. I sadly can't be more helpful than that.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes