FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock rushk? the red lizzard? it says to explore forgotten temple but kept exploring and never had met him. I remember he was in an underground place last time i played but idk how to unlock that.
1. take missions from the priestess until unlocks a conversation about the tribe leader
2. take a mission from Rout defeating the vine swap monster then talk to him about the tribe leader
3. unlock the witch and take the mission to stole the egg for a trade of the second piece of the statue
4. Visit the forgotten temple 3 times (you can't skip this part because you need to read the dialogue to be sure that you are seeing the right dialogue)
5. Take the third piece of the lizard statue at the bandit camp
6. restore the purification lake
7. go to the corrupted lake and click wait roushk
You will need 5 lizard lure then take him back to temple or your personal prison if you have built it

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope the 34.3 Android version of the game will be shared here to cause Android phone is the only way that I can play this game

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Dont know if this is the one you are talking about , but i have this
Wow zoroj hot orc beefcakes love it I guess it's a teaser for what's coming in the next version of the game I love this game will patiently wait for the new update to be release and for the Android version of the game too cause I'm playing the game on my phone

Reactions: FugginDamaged

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
As much as I love Orcs, I really wanted to know what happened to Daddy Cthulhu :cry:
TBH I can't recall any Daddy Cthulhu present, is it locked on Lizard bad Ending path - aka only few lines from him atm?
It'll be very sad if you can't see him otherwise, as how LD is going, multiple paths really ain't a thing :(

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
TBH I can't recall any Daddy Cthulhu present, is it locked on Lizard bad Ending path - aka only few lines from him atm?
It'll be very sad if you can't see him otherwise, as how LD is going, multiple paths really ain't a thing :(
You see him in nightmares... I didn't do the corrupt path since no content added there

Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
You see him in nightmares... I didn't do the corrupt path since no content added there
Never triggered any, I assume nightmares only happens when you sleep at home? Guess that's what you get for never sleeping in your own bed. :ROFLMAO:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Never triggered any, I assume nightmares only happens when you sleep at home? Guess that's what you get for never sleeping in your own bed. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I think it happens after the nightmare you get during staying at the Lizards' place

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes