sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Surprised no one posted. Here's the beta build

When running a beta-test build, remember: • Do not overwrite your old saves! (Between beta and official release there may still happen some changes that can make the saves from beta not work). If you don't want to repeat content, wait for official update tomorrow. • If you encounter a crash window, DON'T hit "Ignore" button, rather load the older save. Otherwise this can lead to a cascade of unpredictable errors! Warning! • There are few zones in the dungeon I will finish for the official release (Unless you will find too many bugs, then I will die) • Guest writer content will be added soon (I have stuff from Wisdom and Dylan) • There is one event that contains heavy spoilers. Either write about it under spoiler tag or in the thread I created

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017

Google Drive

When running a beta-test build, remember: • Do not overwrite your old saves! (Between beta and official release there may still happen some changes that can make the saves from beta not work). If you don't want to repeat content, wait for official update tomorrow. • If you encounter a crash window, DON'T hit "Ignore" button, rather load the older save. Otherwise this can lead to a cascade of unpredictable errors! Warning! • There are few zones in the dungeon I will finish for the official release (Unless you will find too many bugs, then I will die) • Guest writer content will be added soon (I have stuff from Wisdom and Dylan) • There is one event that contains heavy spoilers. Either write about it under spoiler tag or in the thread I created
Thanks for sharing the 0.35 beta build bro I'm very thankful to you from the bottom of my heart

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
• There is one event that contains heavy spoilers.
Ohhhhh, does that mean we got some new main story?

• (Unless you will find too many bugs, then I will die)
Lol :ROFLMAO:

aionfitz

Sep 17, 2020

Google Drive

Doesn't work here. It says the folder is empty

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes