nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
Soooo to trust the witch or the cthulhu dude? My inner Buffy tells me that the witch is the way to go but the nameless one is too hot to handle o_O

also wtf I cant go back to choose other dialogue options¿¿¿

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
By the way, is there new artwork? If so, could anyone please kindly share it? Specially if there's new artwork of Cthulhu.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Hyao mentioned that he added some new tricks to old mobs like werewolfs cursed lizards and soldiers of newcrest. Any spoilers about that?

JR007

Dec 6, 2019
After you finish the Bareshade Expansion and Country Road events and witnessed the 'Clash w/ Barrel' event at the bar, Logan will show up at your place in Bareshade and you'll have the option to sleep with him. I think that's about it for his normal route tho.
Thanks for the information Cat Ren, i will try this route as well. I hope that this year we can get an update with more content to the normal top route =D

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Hyao mentioned that he added some new tricks to old mobs like werewolfs cursed lizards and soldiers of newcrest. Any spoilers about that?
Looked into the files. I'll put spoiler in for those who don't want to know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure what the Orc Brute changes were. Fun thing I found out while browsing the files is apparently he also has a low sanity game over ending. So that's something.

I'm tempted to look into more things in the files, but that would take some effort and I prefer being surprised. This game is definitely one of the better VNs currently and I'd find it more entertaining to stumble onto things than check every line of code.

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018

Not sure what the Orc Brute changes were. Fun thing I found out while browsing the files is apparently he also has a low sanity game over ending. So that's something.

I'm tempted to look into more things in the files, but that would take some effort and I prefer being surprised. This game is definitely one of the better VNs currently and I'd find it more entertaining to stumble onto things than check every line of code.
The orc chief has a buff "Permanent libido" any way to tease him ?

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
The orc chief has a buff "Permanent libido" any way to tease him ?
Most enemies you can't tease has to be splashed with Lust Potions first until they get horny. Scar for example can be beaten this way. Lizard Bad-End Rhot too if you want to capture him.

Won't work with Orgram btw. Or any monster you can't fuck, like the skeletons.

Graiden

May 22, 2017
To check other options you need replace global saves with backup and may be also replace/delete local ones (it might be enough to replace only "persistent" file). For global: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustfulDesires-1520529303 local: <\LustfulDesires-gamedir>\game\saves

Reactions: nickclark89

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021

I think Hyao actually posted about these changes on his b-day with some art he was gifted. For the Red Orcs + Brute he mentioned they'll begin the battle rampaging & attacking several times, can hurt themselves to reduce libido greatly, and can survive at 1HP for a turn.

Aug 3, 2021
To check other options you need replace global saves with backup and may be also replace/delete local ones (it might be enough to replace only "persistent" file). For global: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustfulDesires-1520529303 local: <\LustfulDesires-gamedir>\game\saves
I tried that and now I'm getting an error when I go back and try to choose another option

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Male Harpy... Inaccurate but could be kinda hot if they ever add pics xD
Depending on which lore version you are looking at tho. :sneaky:
harpies-1m.jpg

Thanks for digging. The Orc Brute's bad End is not new iirc.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Soooo to trust the witch or the cthulhu dude? My inner Buffy tells me that the witch is the way to go but the nameless one is too hot to handle o_O

I tried that and now I'm getting an error when I go back and try to choose another option
You can't scroll back to try different options, but you can use the auto-saves to try, as it auto-saves before every choice. Just make sure you don't advance too far as there's only 6 auto-save slots. Or do a manual save if you know you will.

lonelykitty

Jul 20, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but if I want to romance the normal Logan then do I have to avoid romancing other characters (such as Bernard) and/or I have to avoid my character being a slut?

I read somewhere that romancing normal Logan is quite a hard path to do and I'm not sure if that's true or not and I also don't want to mess it up.

Aug 3, 2021
You can't scroll back to try different options, but you can use the auto-saves to try, as it auto-saves before every choice. Just make sure you don't advance too far as there's only 6 auto-save slots. Or do a manual save if you know you will.
Unfortunatelly my auto saves didn't catch the choice point
Luckly I went back a few days in a separated save and then I could choose again, without getting any error msg
But thanks anyways

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but if I want to romance the normal Logan then do I have to avoid romancing other characters (such as Bernard) and/or I have to avoid my character being a slut?

I read somewhere that romancing normal Logan is quite a hard path to do and I'm not sure if that's true or not and I also don't want to mess it up.
IIRC you only need to choose the right choices when it matters. This game so far does not lock you out of other romancing path(s) if you engaged in certain one(s). If you are a slut Logan (or others) will comment on that, but they won't reject you - IMO it's a plus as you can experience more contents.

Unfortunatelly my auto saves didn't catch the choice point
Luckly I went back a few days in a separated save and then I could choose again, without getting any error msg
But thanks anyways
Yeah make a habit of saving before choices when playing this game. You can now make unlimited saves, and rename them for better management.

Reactions: lonelykitty
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes