JaxJay003

Aug 12, 2019
I actually picked the first one cos, as much as I wanna take Tentacle daddy for a ride, I'm a little worried this might go down a dark path. The game never goes full "and then you died" but I'm not willing to risk the lives of the other characters just for demon dick. They feel more likely to be GoT'd (i.e. killed off for dramatic effect).
Ok, but what if we rejected him then saved after the interaction is over, and then went back chose to please him, then loaded the already saved file, does this have consequences?
Hyao said in his patreon:
There's not really big changes. Just small dialogue to each option. The whole conversation works as a warning, to make people aware they should be careful with him in the future. I wouldn't put a game changing decision with a completely new mechanic. But you can still load a save from before this update (From 0.34 for example) and then repeat the content from this update and you will be able to pick answer again.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
you probably need to choose between Logan or bernard since the game forces you into helping one or the other
You can actually help Logan first to let Bernard turn. Then when Logan asks for antilycan you can turn him down. After a few days, he'll go missing from the sawmill and you can effectively encounter both of them in the Forest at night.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
i found the werewolfs den ,but when i try to go into it keeps turning me back, i need to get the fang from the Alpha werewolf ....is this part not finished ????

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
i found the werewolfs den ,but when i try to go into it keeps turning me back, i need to get the fang from the Alpha werewolf ....is this part not finished ????
If it's the fang for the witch, you need a Alpha WOLF's fang, not a werewolf. You have to go there while it's daytime. The den is filled with wolves at daytime and with werewolves at night.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone pls help me what should I do to finish the final challenge in the iron blood village the final challenge is I need to fight orgram in a sparring fight what is the effective way to defeat orgram seduction techniques and lust potions doesn't work on him hope someone can help me so that I finish the final challenge

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Can anyone pls help me what should I do to finish the final challenge in the iron blood village the final challenge is I need to fight orgram in a sparring fight what is the effective way to defeat orgram seduction techniques and lust potions doesn't work on him hope someone can help me so that I finish the final challenge
just go clicking attack, he will dodge and defend until mc touches him without a weapon, not damage to ogrem

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the crow visit and nameless one event I have already unlock iron blood village and have done the temple nightmares all I need to do is the country road quest defeat orgram cause I really wanna see Cthulhu daddy again

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the crow visit and nameless one event I have already unlock iron blood village and have done the temple nightmares all I need to do is the country road quest defeat orgram cause I really wanna see Cthulhu daddy again
I had to accept the witch quest twice in order to get the quest to actually start. The just slept until morning at home

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I had to accept the witch quest twice in order to get the quest to actually start. The just slept until morning at home
Thanks Zorrscha what did you pick in the nameless visit? Mine is serve the nameless one guess I have to wait for what the Cthulhu daddy can do to the main character?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Thanks Zorrscha what did you pick in the nameless visit? Mine is serve the nameless one guess I have to wait for what the Cthulhu daddy can do to the main character?
I picked serve since he's hot af! Made separate files b4 the choice tho

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes