CraigHale

Mar 22, 2020
For everyone who wants to re-check the Cthulhu event, I was on that same boat and ended up corrupting my saves, so be careful about that, the persistent save file can be finnicky; I had to start over twice because I had a power outage during my first attempt and apparently it didn't save correctly the persistent file so when I got to the actual event and I had to make the choice it gave me an error screen. Ended up replaying the whole game again with more or less the same choices and got back to the event. I choose to serve him and actually recorded the event this time in case I wanted to re-read at some point. If someone else wants the video I can upload it somewhere.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
Do anyone know how to clear the save file, I want to redo the choice I made while talking to Nameless but now it always skip it. A way to redo this would be great.
Go to System (C: )/User/UserName/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/LustfullDesires
Delete save files inside of it. Good luck!

Reactions: Lowlynoob666

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
How do i trigger the fence in farme stead in logan normal pls need help
Well... That's impossible to trigger it in the Logan normal route. He will fix the fence in that route, so yeah... no fence event.

But if you so stubborn to get that event in that route, load your save file when your first tried the New Road Event, then use Saveeditor change some variable about Logan when he got caught (Someone post it in some threads I think), than finish that event, until you trigger the scene when Logan speak with Ste.

Caution, try this and your save file will probably get corrupted because you force it.

So, it's better to play again the game in new start and try to play in the other route. And Remember, Hyao add cheat to help your progress. Good Luck!

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Well... That's impossible to trigger it in the Logan normal route. He will fix the fence in that route, so yeah... no fence event.
No it's not. the guess writers introduced the glory fence construction in this update(0.35.2 not the 0.35), according to the note it says it takes 14 days screenshot0003.png

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
the agressive top and the agressive bottom, probably a really good sex scene but just that, I doubt Logan would let anyone know he hooked up with a thief.
Well, Logan already have Barrel, and to him it's just another Dick to fill his hole, I don't think He'd care who it's from.
what Gunnar is probably gonna get is the exclusive bitch, he already mentioned in the last update that he hasn't fuck anybody since he met you, the next step is probably not sharing you with everyone that wants (feels a little offputting to me that part, like his scenes are really good until he goes after more guards to "satisfy your lust", or he says to weirdo jacking off in the valley to fuck you too)
It'll be weird for Gunnar becoming obsessive and monogamous, he has no problem sharing MC with others, even with horse.
And how things are building up in LD, MC is meant to be everyone's favorite bitch.
Well considering all my fave chars don't even have a romance routes planned... (Tank, Gunnar, Scar) Time to simp over DADDY
For "romance relationships" depends how you see it, Gunnar and Tank already have special path with MC, just that MC is their slut (or master for Tank), there's nothing "romantic" or "affectionate" like My fav Doggo, Berny and Hogan.
When you said "planned", is it something like "Hyao said he has no intention to develop Scar / Tank / Gunnar routes further than just some Station Named NPC you can fuck with"?

--------------------------------------------
Also, I do hope this Tentacle Daddy 4th wall breaking thing is exclusive to this version. It's quite a hassle given how LD is played by most players. :confused:

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
For "romance relationships" depends how you see it, Gunnar and Tank already have special path with MC, just that MC is their slut (or master for Tank), there's nothing "romantic" or "affectionate" like My fav Doggo, Berny and Hogan.
When you said "planned", is it something like "Hyao said he has no intention to develop Scar / Tank / Gunnar routes further than just some Station Named NPC you can fuck with"?
Hyao said originally Gunnar wasn't supposed to even stay in the story but he became a fave so they kept him, only way they could develop romance for him is he becomes obsessed and yandere over the mc after making them an obedient slave, prisoner scenario GO!

Graiden

May 22, 2017
For everyone who wants to re-check the Cthulhu event, I was on that same boat and ended up corrupting my saves, so be careful about that, the persistent save file can be finnicky; I had to start over twice because I had a power outage during my first attempt and apparently it didn't save correctly the persistent file so when I got to the actual event and I had to make the choice it gave me an error screen. Ended up replaying the whole game again with more or less the same choices and got back to the event. I choose to serve him and actually recorded the event this time in case I wanted to re-read at some point. If someone else wants the video I can upload it somewhere.
Error can be result of using persistent file and save file from different versions of game. To be able choose different option You need backup save and persistent file before event. And to load from backup You need replace saves in two folders: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustfulDesires-1520529303 and <LustfulDesires-gamedir>\game\saves.

Reactions: CraigHale

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Please share the video, I'd love to see it.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hyao said originally Gunnar wasn't supposed to even stay in the story but he became a fave so they kept him, only way they could develop romance for him is he becomes obsessed and yandere over the mc after making them an obedient slave, prisoner scenario GO!
Wait, you mean Gunnar make you a imprisoned slave, then you develop a stockholm syndrome "romance" path (like scenarios in Okinawa Salve Island)? That's kinda deep but also hot. :love:
Make me wonder, who really are the bad guys in this game...:unsure:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Wait, you mean Gunnar make you a imprisoned slave, then you develop a stockholm syndrome "romance" path (like scenarios in Okinawa Salve Island)? That's kinda deep but also hot. :love:
Make me wonder, who really are the bad guys in this game...:unsure:
Yes! Kinda reminds me of Clear's bad end from DaramticalMurder too~

theonod

Aug 5, 2019
OMG! Yes, I want to see that!

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Just in case anyone wants a save file with all tamable person captured (except the ratkins) (Werewolf A, Werewolf B, Bernard, Logan, Roushk, Rhot, Lizard A, Lizard B, Lizard Acolyte)

*also for myself so that I don't lose it again.
I hope Hyao will expand this list more. I want to capture Caleb too.

Reactions: HeartlessArchangel

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It triggers upon entering the house between those hours (with bottom Logan, after the gloryhole was built, on certain days of the week - I got it on a Thursday). There are actually two scenes, one for staying downstairs and peeking through the doorway, and one for going upstairs and looking through a crack in the floor. You can investigate the kids' rooms or a desk beforehand, but it doesn't change anything (just adds some lore).
Do you have a save by any chance for that scene? For some reason it isn't working for me...

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes