Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Am I the only one that's shocked you can't confront Ste after him cheating on you with Logan? (Logan be stealing all your bitches)

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
Am I the only one that's shocked you can't confront Ste after him cheating on you with Logan? (Logan be stealing all your bitches)
Ste doesn't have a permanent romantic relationship with you yet. I guess he says "you're a good guy" by letting you touch his bulge, and says "Thank you, have a nice day and forget how much I owe you" by giving Logan a ride.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
When I refused the witch's offer, the Nameless man offered me a choice. Of course, before the witch had a choice, I made a save. And the first time with Nameless went smoothly... But when I loaded the save with the witch and decided to replay through various other paths, I stumbled upon the fact that Nameless got bugged down and doesn't give any choice but just keeps talking.... Well fuck... i fucked up my save... I don't want to go through it all over again T.T

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Ste doesn't have a permanent romantic relationship with you yet. I guess he says "you're a good guy" by letting you touch his bulge, and says "Thank you, have a nice day and forget how much I owe you" by giving Logan a ride.
But if you keep Logan as a top and both he and Ste have a heart, you can lose a heart by refusing to fuck while Logan is working on the fence at the farm. So he does have some form of feelings there, even if it's not 100% love, otherwise he wouldn't be upset about not getting groped.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
But if you keep Logan as a top and both he and Ste have a heart, you can lose a heart by refusing to fuck while Logan is working on the fence at the farm. So he does have some form of feelings there, even if it's not 100% love, otherwise he wouldn't be upset about not getting groped.
Anybody know if the dialogue (story) changes at all with Nameless if you corrupt the lizards? Feel like the only choice that really effects story so far are Logan and Lizards

bear42

Nov 7, 2019
anyone can give me the newest save files to me plz? i got new computer and lost all the save files. Thank you so so much

Zaush

Apr 12, 2019
On the contrary, you will lose a heart, if you grope him with Logan working nearby

Aug 3, 2021
Top Logan is there to fix the fence and cockblock you from any approach from Ste (which I've been craving for so long) while not letting anything happen between himself and the MC

Reactions: SPACE!man

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
On the contrary, you will lose a heart, if you grope him with Logan working nearby
Lose a heart with Ste or Logan? Cos when I had the scene, groping Ste made Logan hate me, but telling Ste no made him lose a heart, the only good option being "Not right now", preventing either from falling out of love.

Anybody know if the dialogue (story) changes at all with Nameless if you corrupt the lizards? Feel like the only choice that really effects story so far are Logan and Lizards
It's supposed to, given you're helping a demon, but only the Good path (save the lizards) exists so far. You get forced into giving him the gems in the evil path and that's it, it stops. I'm guessing it's down to the Corrupt path essentially killing off 5 or so characters (not literally killing, but all dialogue, romance and story is destroyed, so it guts the game of an entire chunk of context).

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's supposed to, given you're helping a demon, but only the Good path (save the lizards) exists so far. You get forced into giving him the gems in the evil path and that's it, it stops. I'm guessing it's down to the Corrupt path essentially killing off 5 or so characters (not literally killing, but all dialogue, romance and story is destroyed, so it guts the game of an entire chunk of context).
Lizards bad End route is not developed at all, I doubt there's anything add-in. It should be just made as an "BAD END", so your story end there. Especially now Cthulhu Daddy has fairly development on the regular route.
I wonder why it kept open. Did Hyao mentioned anything about that he still has plan for the "Lizards bad End route"?
Top Logan is there to fix the fence and cockblock you from any approach from Ste (which I've been craving for so long) while not letting anything happen between himself and the MC
So he's always a bitch in different ways :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HeartlessArchangel

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Am I the only one stuck on the choice between Arion and Hayden? Like will it effect more in the future

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Lose a heart with Ste or Logan? Cos when I had the scene, groping Ste made Logan hate me, but telling Ste no made him lose a heart, the only good option being "Not right now", preventing either from falling out of love.
So if I've got all the characters straight:
Logan doesn't like you slutting around (probably because of the parallels with his wife, which is fair).
Ste doesn't care if you slut around, as long as you don't turn him down.
Bernard doesn't mind if you slut around, as long as you don't do it when you're supposed to be spending time with him.
Caleb and Dulrig like it when you slut around.
Harold really likes it when you slut around.
Gunnar would lose interest if you DIDN'T slut around, and in fact, why aren't you having sex with someone right now you useless slut?
Arion and Feliar (and Vicoria) can't fathom why anyone wouldn't slut around.
Hayden is fully supportive of your sluttiness, as long as you're happy with it.
Korg is a little uncomfortable with sluttiness in general after his time with Vicoria, but he doesn't hold it against you.
Rhot pretends to look down on you for your sluttiness, but secretly he really REALLY likes it when you slut around with lizards.
Roushk doesn't like it when people talk about you and treat you like a slut, but only because he doesn't think you'd like it.
Tank and Boomer only care whether you're willing to be a slut for them.
Xer likes it when you're slutty for him.
Julian finds your sluttiness helpful and profitable (and relatable?).
Rose and Jester think your sluttiness is hilarious.
Everett is envious of how freely you can slut around.
Grushk is mildly concerned by your sluttiness, considering the curse of lust nearly ruined his people.
Othra, Scar, and Blake have no opinion on your sluttiness.
And the other Orcs are yet to be seen.

Honestly, we seem to be missing a super-prude if Logan is the biggest prude we have. In fact, give me a homophobic paladin to rail.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Logan doesn't like you slutting around (probably because of the parallels with his wife, which is fair).
Bernard doesn't mind if you slut around, as long as you don't do it when you're supposed to be spending time with him.
Gunnar would lose interest if you DIDN'T slut around, and in fact, why aren't you having sex with someone right now you useless slut?
Korg is a little uncomfortable with sluttiness in general after his time with Vicoria, but he doesn't hold it against you.
Rhot pretends to look down on you for your sluttiness, but secretly he really REALLY likes it when you slut around with lizards.
Roushk doesn't like it when people talk about you and treat you like a slut, but only because he doesn't think you'd like it.
Grushk is mildly concerned by your sluttiness, considering the curse of lust nearly ruined his people.

Honestly, we seem to be missing a super-prude if Logan is the biggest prude we have. In fact, give me a homophobic paladin to rail.
This is so true, unless you make Logan a bottom then everybody wants permission to shag him except Ste who doesn't care what you want. :(

Apr 13, 2021
Just in case anyone wants a save file with all tamable person captured (except the ratkins) (Werewolf A, Werewolf B, Bernard, Logan, Roushk, Rhot, Lizard A, Lizard B, Lizard Acolyte)

*also for myself so that I don't lose it again.
I hope Hyao will expand this list more. I want to capture Caleb too.
how can it be saved like the other save files?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Can't agree more but why you wanna rail a homophobic paladin? It's kinda weird here as corruption is not the theme of LD :unsure:
Questions, does the game will have Futa or Dickgirl characters since is based on TITS?
NO, it's "INSPIRED" by TITS, not "based on". It's gay centred, none of us wanna see any Futa or Dickgirl in this game.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes