SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Lizards bad End route is not developed at all, I doubt there's anything add-in. It should be just made as an "BAD END", so your story end there. Especially now Cthulhu Daddy has fairly development on the regular route.
I wonder why it kept open. Did Hyao mentioned anything about that he still has plan for the "Lizards bad End route"?
I don't think he mentioned adding to it, I think he's just aware of what it does. I mean, think about Game Of Thrones if they removed everything except the White Walkers. No incest, no rape, no politics, just "frosty zombie boys". It would've ended in like two seasons. By removing the Lizards and making them mindless fuck things, he cut out a chunk of game. No relationships, no love, no story, just right to having them swaggity bangity bang boom. It's the writing version of driving off a cliff, he's only really got the end with nothing in between for it. So until he gets his ending prepared, the Bad Lizard end will likely remain a stub.

But that's not to say he can't make more bad ends for other people, which would help build up a "evil" ending. The Orc Tribe and NorthCrest could easily have more sinister ends, aiding Squid Daddy (but, by Lucifier's taut firm buttocks, do I hope he ends up convertible. Or at the very least capturable. It'd be such a waste of smoking hot dad bod to kill/vanquish him...)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't think he mentioned adding to it, I think he's just aware of what it does. I mean, think about Game Of Thrones if they removed everything except the White Walkers. No incest, no rape, no politics, just "frosty zombie boys". It would've ended in like two seasons. By removing the Lizards and making them mindless fuck things, he cut out a chunk of game. No relationships, no love, no story, just right to having them swaggity bangity bang boom. It's the writing version of driving off a cliff, he's only really got the end with nothing in between for it. So until he gets his ending prepared, the Bad Lizard end will likely remain a stub.

But that's not to say he can't make more bad ends for other people, which would help build up a "evil" ending. The Orc Tribe and NorthCrest could easily have more sinister ends, aiding Squid Daddy (but, by Lucifier's taut firm buttocks, do I hope he ends up convertible. Or at the very least capturable. It'd be such a waste of smoking hot dad bod to kill/vanquish him...)
I like your idea of finishing the main story based on "good endings" first, then do the second storyline based on "bad endings". So much potential and are much easier to develop!

Jul 12, 2019
Unfortunately there's so many loose ends that many of them will inevitably be left apart

Its selfish to say this but I wish Hyao didnt add many of them such as the Hissh being from the misty abyss or the golem creator from the cave complex.

It took months (maybe a year) for proper Ste smut content (even if it's guest content). It most certainly took more than a year for top Logan content (who even know when it will be next). Bad endings have no further development. We still cant bottom for Scar. Hopefully next month we will have fun with the Orc leader since there's a art of him erect already and even with Ruben naked art done I think we still cant have sex with him

Reactions: phduy173

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
What is the latest version? Is there a game guide?
0.35.2 says in the title. And yes there's a game guide in game.
You ask this question a lot around. Here's a tip: Check the OP (very first post of a thread), if the edit date is recent, then the game link in the OP is up to date.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I like your idea of finishing the main story based on "good endings" first, then do the second storyline based on "bad endings". So much potential and are much easier to develop!
It's less "finish the good endings first" and more "Oh, shit, the bad end jumps 50 hours of gameplay to the end. 0-0 Er... Fuck it, I'll have to finish it later". :p Honestly, I can relate, I have all these great ideas but it's never the filler, it's always the big plot points and endings, so I end up with a tangled script on my hands.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Can't agree more but why you wanna rail a homophobic paladin? It's kinda weird here as corruption is not the theme of LD :unsure:

NO, it's "INSPIRED" by TITS, not "based on". It's gay centred, none of us wanna see any Futa or Dickgirl in this game.
for real

perles75

May 16, 2020
what is the practical use of some potions in the game, like gay/bi/str8/submissive/dominant? are they used in some quests or something?

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
what is the practical use of some potions in the game, like gay/bi/str8/submissive/dominant? are they used in some quests or something?
A few scenes change depending on your character's orientation or position. For example, if you choose the "Seek comfort" talk of Feliar while being submissive you'll be the one receiving, while being dominant would make Feliar the bottom.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Some scenes and dialogue change completely based on if you are submissive or dominant.
Tho I've no idea what gay / bi / str8 does.

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Sub/Dom affects a lot of sex encounters, but it's a bit messy since they're also often tied to brave fame vs lewd fame. For example, if you're Dominant, you won't encounter the dominant stranger in the public hot springs even if your lewd fame is higher than your brave fame, but I'm pretty sure the fanboy only shows up in the hot springs if your brave fame is higher than your lewd fame. Meanwhile, if you Relax in the bar, the fanboy scene is all you get if your brave fame is equal or higher to your lewd fame, and your top/bottom/dom/sub stats don't matter. However, to get the drunkard scene I think you have to be Submissive in addition to a higher lewd fame (though I think the scene disappears once you make the drunkard a guard).

But generally, Dominant and Submissive players get different versions of some sex scenes, while Top/Bottom score does almost nothing. Here are some scenes that change based on Dom/Sub score:

Tom/Andrey's scenes upon entering the city or watchtower.
The Outdoor Fun scene with the farmboy.
Sex with Jester.
Sex with Harold when renting a room in the Tavern (no love potion).
Seek Comfort and Love Potion with Feliar.
Helping with chores in the Northcrest Inn.
I'm pretty sure only Bottom players can have Gunnar show up while helping Bernard in the shop for the day, while Top players will never see him (one of the only cases where Top/Bottom matters at all); but only Submissive players can suck him off there, so you need to specifically be Sub+Bottom for that scene.
In Gunnar's Track/Bareshade content, Dominant playes will use the holes of the Novice Guard or Merchant in all of the caravan scenes, and never actually have sex with Gunnar himself (even if you whore yourself out in the tavern). In fact, most of the tavern whoring scenes change depending on whether your char is Dom/Sub; or specifically, whether your character is Dominant or not, since Vers players usually default to Submissive scenes.
On the Battlefield, Sub players with high orc relationship have 2 scenes where they can submit to orcs without combat, while Top/Vers players can help a Soldier in peril then top an orc with him.
Dom/Sub also changes minor text in a lot of scenes, such as in how you react to/interact with Gunnar, since he has more content for Submissive players (including during Combat with him).

It's actually a really annoying system, especially as a vers person who wants all the scenes (as setting yourself to vers/vers still locks out some content). As for Gay/Straight potions, I'm pretty sure those only affect enemy spawn rates (female bandits and lizard acolytes, for example, and maybe harpies).

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sub/Dom affects a lot of sex encounters, but it's a bit messy since they're also often tied to brave fame vs lewd fame. For example, if you're Dominant, you won't encounter the dominant stranger in the public hot springs even if your lewd fame is higher than your brave fame, but I'm pretty sure the fanboy only shows up in the hot springs if your brave fame is higher than your lewd fame. Meanwhile, if you Relax in the bar, the fanboy scene is all you get if your brave fame is equal or higher to your lewd fame, and your top/bottom/dom/sub stats don't matter. However, to get the drunkard scene I think you have to be Submissive in addition to a higher lewd fame (though I think the scene disappears once you make the drunkard a guard).

But generally, Dominant and Submissive players get different versions of some sex scenes, while Top/Bottom score does almost nothing. Here are some scenes that change based on Dom/Sub score:

Tom/Andrey's scenes upon entering the city or watchtower.
The Outdoor Fun scene with the farmboy.
Sex with Jester.
Sex with Harold when renting a room in the Tavern (no love potion).
Seek Comfort and Love Potion with Feliar.
Helping with chores in the Northcrest Inn.
I'm pretty sure only Bottom players can have Gunnar show up while helping Bernard in the shop for the day, while Top players will never see him (one of the only cases where Top/Bottom matters at all); but only Submissive players can suck him off there, so you need to specifically be Sub+Bottom for that scene.
In Gunnar's Track/Bareshade content, Dominant playes will use the holes of the Novice Guard or Merchant in all of the caravan scenes, and never actually have sex with Gunnar himself (even if you whore yourself out in the tavern). In fact, most of the tavern whoring scenes change depending on whether your char is Dom/Sub; or specifically, whether your character is Dominant or not, since Vers players usually default to Submissive scenes.
On the Battlefield, Sub players with high orc relationship have 2 scenes where they can submit to orcs without combat, while Top/Vers players can help a Soldier in peril then top an orc with him.
Dom/Sub also changes minor text in a lot of scenes, such as in how you react to/interact with Gunnar, since he has more content for Submissive players (including during Combat with him).

It's actually a really annoying system, especially as a vers person who wants all the scenes (as setting yourself to vers/vers still locks out some content). As for Gay/Straight potions, I'm pretty sure those only affect enemy spawn rates (female bandits and lizard acolytes, for example, and maybe harpies).
If you play normally, you won't be submissive if your brave fame is high; and you won't be dominant if your lewd fame is high. So it's understandable the cheats mess the system up.
I'm not sure why he introduced those potions in the first place, some oversight when wanna lessen the grind?
And maybe that's why we don't get a scene selector... as scenes are semi-sandboxing.

perles75

May 16, 2020
so basically the potions can overcome your current status of top/btm or dom/sub (as displayed in the character sheet) so that you can unlock different scenes? so they are supposed to be used only on yourself and not in combat then

(I wonder if gay/str8 is a remnant from when the game was planned to be more balanced between the two, before it basically went full or almost-full gay)

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
so basically the potions can overcome your current status of top/btm or dom/sub (as displayed in the character sheet) so that you can unlock different scenes? so they are supposed to be used only on yourself and not in combat then

(I wonder if gay/str8 is a remnant from when the game was planned to be more balanced between the two, before it basically went full or almost-full gay)
I mean it could still be considered straight if you play as a girl...but I suppose there is only m/m scenes between npc but I know they like that LOL

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone what should I do to trigger the nude orgram and groth event in 0.35.2? And at long last already done the final challenges with orgram Which I had trouble finishing it and I can't wait what would the nameless one do to the main character if you chose to serve him so I'm gonna patiently wait for the next update and hope that the next version will have an Android version so that I can copy my save on the PC version of the game

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
For some reason I don't really like bottom Logan route despite the fact that the main reason I downloaded the game was for the sex parts. But it seems that the story and characters got me.

Even though the bottom Logan route gives us hot scenes, it just feels wrong. I kinda feel bad for Logan in that route. I hope it's not just me.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes