PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
For some reason I don't really like bottom Logan route despite the fact that the main reason I downloaded the game was for the sex parts. But it seems that the story and characters got me.

Even though the bottom Logan route gives us hot scenes, it just feels wrong. I kinda feel bad for Logan in that route. I hope it's not just me.
I prefer Logan as my top, to be honest.

Reactions: NombreGenerico

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
For some reason I don't really like bottom Logan route despite the fact that the main reason I downloaded the game was for the sex parts. But it seems that the story and characters got me.

Even though the bottom Logan route gives us hot scenes, it just feels wrong. I kinda feel bad for Logan in that route. I hope it's not just me.
It's one of them typical anime tropes tbh. Logan himself seemed very closeted if not completely straight, then he gets raped and instantly becomes a gay whore? As where Top Logan is typical Tsundere which suits him tbh

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
It's one of them typical anime tropes tbh. Logan himself seemed very closeted if not completely straight, then he gets raped and instantly becomes a gay whore? As where Top Logan is typical Tsundere which suits him tbh
Can't wait to see Logan actually fall head over heels in love with the protagonist.

Reactions: nickclark89

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Can't wait to see Logan actually fall head over heels in love with the protagonist.
Truly hope to see it soon. I would love to be able to get Gunnar to fall for the protag too but the fact there is no inclination of a heart makes me </3

Jan 5, 2020
Truly hope to see it soon. I would love to be able to get Gunnar to fall for the protag too but the fact there is no inclination of a heart makes me </3
Logan only need two or three quests and he will finally fall for MC, the last scenes with him truly indicate that he feel something for the MC.
If they let us romance Tank or Boomer (or both ) before Gunnar, I will be upset, grateful, but upset.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020

Yeah. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like corruption things where someone becomes a whore once you fuck them enough, but it felt wrong here. And after that, he's fucking Rhot and random dudes, it's less "Good slut" and more "Wow, okay, is he... Is he filling a hole here? Like, his wife left him for literal animals and he's now hellbent on feeling good sexually because that's the closet thing he has to control in his life, riding a random guy's dick and getting a high off of it, because everything else is meaningless since his wife left?"

....I could be reading into it too much, but the sudden change from "rape victim" to "power bottom" suggests something seriously wrong with him emotionally. It would've made more sense if he'd become withdrawn and maybe even more jumpy and paranoid thinking it'd happen again. (after all, you can literally leave him to be gangraped)

But, yeah, I prefer Top Logan too. The times he's affectionate feels worth it and more pleasing. If I wanted sex and love, I'd just visit another one of the hot guys in the game.

Reactions: JaxJay003

J4Play

Oct 5, 2018
Logan had too much of an abusive start in the normal route, he was like actually mean... not sexy. I love myself too much to put up with that. The thing I actually hate and figure has to be coming is that the huge furry base will force the character into accepting being a werewolf when wolves were the thing that fucked up his marriage. They'll have no qualms with that. They'll point to Logan just needing to accept it and move on which is wild if you look at it.

I think people have warped ideas of what is sitting in front of them. Or to be nicer, fantasy lenses on.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Logan had too much of an abusive start in the normal route, he was like actually mean... not sexy. I love myself too much to put up with that. The thing I actually hate and figure has to be coming is that the huge furry base will force the character into accepting being a werewolf when wolves were the thing that fucked up his marriage. They'll have no qualms with that. They'll point to Logan just needing to accept it and move on which is wild if you look at it.

I think people have warped ideas of what is sitting in front of them. Or to be nicer, fantasy lenses on.
I kinda assumed it was because he was stuck in a loveless marriage closeted, only to find out he stayed in the closet for his wife just to find out she's been fking wolves, that then leads to the protag being on the receiving end for all his repressed rage.

Last edited:

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021

People can ACTUALLY redeem themselves, who's to say that Logan can't fall in love with the MC and try to make up for the bad start? You're just assuming that he doesn't have a heart, or that he's too much of an asshole to care about others, maybe once he's dealt with the grief, pain and the humiliation that his ex-wife put him through he could actually redeem himself? Ever thought of that?

Reactions: NombreGenerico

J4Play

Oct 5, 2018
People can ACTUALLY redeem themselves, who's to say that Logan can't fall in love with the MC and try to make up for the bad start? You're just assuming that he doesn't have a heart, or that he's too much of an asshole to care about others, maybe once he's dealt with the grief, pain and the humiliation that his ex-wife put him through he could actually redeem himself? Ever thought of that?
Yeah, I'm not here to be Jesus. I have Persona games for that.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Well, we can already see that Logan is starting to warming up to MC. Like how he won something( I think it was some lucky charm ) and gave it to you while blushing. Or when after the ,,Beer'' event he said he (kinda) likes you. But I have feeling he might turn into some jealous character later on. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Well, we can already see that Logan is starting to warming up to MC. Like how he won something( I think it was some lucky charm ) and gave it to you while blushing. Or when after the ,,Beer'' event he said he (kinda) likes you. But I have feeling he might turn into some jealous character later on. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait.
oh yeah, you are right, thats why his wife ran away from him. he is hot head jealous

ThroawayGag

Jun 5, 2020
We have to remember though, he knows we bone every guy we meet, so being jealous isn't the focus, more so that he want to not have this inhibition...

minski

Aug 21, 2021

I totally agree. Even though bottom Logan route isn't bad itself, I wish we could have him as a bottom without all that "hoe Logan" stuff... He's the perfect (overly)tsundere character, it would be so cute to have him bottom for MC.

Reactions: SPACE!man

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I totally agree. Even though bottom Logan route isn't bad itself, I wish we could have him as a bottom without all that "hoe Logan" stuff... He's the perfect (overly)tsundere character, it would be so cute to have him bottom for MC.
Shifting the power dynamic is a pretty common kink for people. Taking a big guy and making him a blushing mess as he cums appears in a decent amount of stuff, so it's not impossible for it to worm into this. :3

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes