Aug 3, 2021
Does anyone remember which enemies have a Grab/Restrain in fight interaction? I can remember only a few such as

- Brute Orc from Wasteland
- Roushk before being captured
- One of the werewolfs (I think it's the Alpha)
- The Golems
- Tank on the bandit camp invasion?

Did I miss anyone?

Sep 18, 2021
Does anyone remember which enemies have a Grab/Restrain in fight interaction? I can remember only a few such as

- The Golems

Did I miss anyone?
I think the Lizard Hunters (or Riders?) can restrain with their nets and maybe the Swamp Creature(?)

Reactions: HeartlessArchangel

meccaner

Sep 22, 2017

- The Golems

Did I miss anyone?
all werewolf, corrupted lizardman in underground ruined temple, rhot when sparring

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017

- The Golems

Did I miss anyone?
Do wererats sitting on your face count?

theonod

Aug 5, 2019
Can someone help me with Ste? When he visits my home I'm always getting a picnic and a kiss. I like to eat but where's some hot action? And I don't have an option to do anything with both Ste & Korg. Should I be more of a bottom than versatile for any scenes with Ste?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

- The Golems

Did I miss anyone?
Not totally clear about the Grabbing mechanic, But I think all humanoid / tentacle enemies will attempt to grab / restrain you (some don't even need to be aroused), even Gunnar, just make sure you don't have high Agility, and wait a lot.

Apr 13, 2021
Can someone help me with Ste? When he visits my home I'm always getting a picnic and a kiss. I like to eat but where's some hot action? And I don't have an option to do anything with both Ste & Korg. Should I be more of a bottom than versatile for any scenes with Ste?
I think you must cook in a second or future visit.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I wonder if that means that Logan accepted his werewolf side. That could unlock some ,,fun'' with us in the future.
Maybe we can get another heart with him in this next update.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Does that mean a conclusion to the werewolf event? Also is it me or both Logan and the Alpha seems aroused, and ready for next action ;)
Eeh, what we know so far about (normal route)Logan, I don't think he would do something like that with werewolf(possibly the one that changed him). As much as interesting it would be, I think he is just enjoying the feel of winning over Alpha.
Still might be possible tho.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes