nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Eeh, what we know so far about (normal route)Logan, I don't think he would do something like that with werewolf(possibly the one that changed him). As much as interesting it would be, I think he is just enjoying the feel of winning over Alpha.
Still might be possible tho.
Werewolf form gives Logan / Berny / Calab stronger bestial desires / drives. Logan was just afraid of embracing it.
wolfedit.png

Last edited:

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
I have a question about the fence at ste I fixed it and spent couple of days going there but suddenly it's stopped they said Logan fixed it can I work in it again ?

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope this update will have an official Android version shared here so that I can update my 0.33 old Android version to the latest version of the game and hope another kind person will share the beta version of the upcoming update

Reactions: Enzil49

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
If you actually pay attention his feet is chest level not belly level, so I think that rules out the belly rub.
Yeah, it's likely Logan has kicked the shit out of the Alpha for catharsis, given the Alpha is the reason his wife ended up getting used as a cock sleeve by wolves and werewolves alike (it's suggested the Alpha and regular wolves are connected in a beastly way, like the Rats and Wererats. Birds of a feather, if you will).

This is probably from helping him beat the Alpha, given he resents werewolves and wolves in general (his repeatable quests are all about killing them).

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Oh boy I royally fucked up, was fucking around with the save files trying to see if I could find a way around the Nameless event persistent choice and now every time I go to sleep it plays the nameless event, gives me an error and then has the "IMPORTANT EVENT bar at the top until I sleep and re-do the event. Again with the error, repeat ad nauseum. Looks like I'm restarting lol.

SelyeWerido

Mar 1, 2020
Since there's still people struggling with the whole Nameless savefile debacle, I'm going to tell you how I bipassed it without cheats:

First of all, the "corruption" only affects individual savefiles, so you can use any other prior to the choice (or the entire event if you want to be sure). Savefile A (corrupted) should be overwriten if you got nothing of interest there; you have to go back to B (previous to event) and turn it into a bookmark; using it to create C, D, etc... Also make sure to load C before doing the event, otherwise you "corrupt" the bookmark. This way you can access all the choices as many times as you want. You can save right after the choice if you want to read it later.

The Nameless got a fun mechanic, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alpha Gruis

Dec 10, 2019
Is the current Android version (0.33) in this page the stable version? The version where it won't crash at launch?
I'm using Android 11 by the way, and v0.34 keeps crashing.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes