Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
they need to add to the Genre .... gay focus game . for anyone who will get tricked by the Female protagonist thing

Aug 3, 2021
Right so to summarise this update; Picnic with Puppy. Gunnar's Housewife. Watching Logan smack up doge. Getting to oil the Blacksmith. (Shocked there was no dialogue between Logan and his wife - CASUALLY WAITING FOR GUNNER HEARTS)
wait there's Gunnar content? o_o
I can't see it in the changelogs

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
they need to add to the Genre .... gay focus game . for anyone who will get tricked by the Female protagonist thing
Those are sex orientations which has nothing to do with Genre - which is the core gameplay
But I totally agree with you for "gay focus" (or other focus) tags . Countless time I've been tricked into play a "gay" tag game only to find out the only remotely close to "gay" content is one sis / futa NPC :(
No one is tricking you into think this is a "straight game": It says "Gay", and all the screenshot are beefy bara style men, Having Female MC/NPC doesn't necessarily mean it'll be none-gay, same as having Male / Female MC/NPC in "straight game"

Edit: Just realise it does have "vaginal sex" tag, and a muscular nymph on the cover, yeah then it's kinda tricky to tell if you haven't played :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Runario

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
Those are sex orientations which has nothing to do with Genre - which is the core gameplay
But I totally agree with you for "gay focus" (or other focus) tags . Countless time I've been tricked into play a "gay" tag game only to find out the only remotely close to "gay" content is one sis / futa NPC :(
No one is tricking you into think this is a "straight game": It says "Gay", and all the screenshot are beefy bara style men, Having Female MC/NPC doesn't necessarily mean it'll be none-gay, same as having Male / Female MC/NPC in "straight game"

Edit: Just realise it does have "vaginal sex" tag, and a muscular nymph on the cover, yeah then it's kinda tricky to tell if you haven't played :LOL:
i did not play it yet ... cuz when i find a gay tag in a game .. i google it's name and then look for it's images ... and if i did not find any images i just go pass it but if i saw tags that trick pepole to play it i feel bad for the one that is making the game . + one more thing i can understand girl on girl ... but there is nothing sexy in man on man if you are a man + i like futa with a pussy and a dick on girl

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'd love the same idea for all those games with the Gay tag which in practice corresponds to one lousy scene or not even that, just sayin'.

As for the update, I agree that the game tries to cook too many dishes at once, so the progression is there and it's a lot a new content but spread across too many branches so that each branch progresses little. I don't know what could be a solution though (if there is any) maybe continue the main storyline always a bit and dedicate one month to a single side story or two max? I could see many people unhappy with this anyway, so there's not a clear satisfying way.

perles75

May 16, 2020

If I'm not mistaken, Lustful desires started as way more balanced in terms of gay/straight content, veering on a clear gay path only later. I have the feeling that the screenshots were made pretty early in the development and convey a somehow misleading idea of the current state of the game.

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
Would be super cool if Hyao could finish up other storylines before starting new ones lol. Rat Problem isn't done, NC Conspiracy isn't done, Lizard Exile hasn't started but is hinted at a couple updates ago, ETA: Possibly something at the Farmstead that hasn't started, it also looked like he was planning on doing something with the crypt at some point, but that went nowhere. Plus there's WIPs everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
Would be super cool if Hyao could finish up other storylines before starting new ones lol. Rat Problem isn't done, NC Conspiracy isn't done, Lizard Exile hasn't started but is hinted at a couple updates ago, it also looked like he was planning on doing something with the crypt at some point, but that went nowhere. Plus there's WIPs everywhere.
I like it more his way.
We get some different stuff every month. The game feels a bit like its an evolving world this way. It is also better 4 the motivation of a developer 2 do more different stuff than always only one storyline after an other...
And its btw not to 100% his choice what he will work next on... there are polls on his patreon 4 what the ppl want. If they don't want crypt, he will not force it.

Jul 12, 2019
I like it more his way.
We get some different stuff every month. The game feels a bit like its an evolving world this way. It is also better 4 the motivation of a developer 2 do more different stuff than always only one storyline after an other...
And its btw not to 100% his choice what he will work next on... there are polls on his patreon 4 what the ppl want. If they don't want crypt, he will not force it.
And then we have something lackluster like this update

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
I like it more his way.
Not saying he should focus on one storyline at a time. I agree that he should spread some stuff out each update, just wish some of it focused on older content since it feels incomplete to me. Though, yeah you're right the patrons have more control over what gets put in.

Reactions: Runario
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes