daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
the new update sounds really fun but i'm kinda sad there's no new harold/nameless content :c
True most of them got new
Would be super cool if Hyao could finish up other storylines before starting new ones lol. Rat Problem isn't done, NC Conspiracy isn't done, Lizard Exile hasn't started but is hinted at a couple updates ago, it also looked like he was planning on doing something with the crypt at some point, but that went nowhere. Plus there's WIPs everywhere.
Yes and if you played last update there is a hint about new location maybe toe homeland so after fixing the ra
And then we have something lackluster like this update
But still good you should appreciate it some other games don't update every month like this they get an update in 2 or 3 months a simple example is Eva and ORS 4 months are almost over and she didn't let an update

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
How about my big red lizard daddy Roushk gets more content after that kiss at the waterfall? Just when we get a free ticket to get busy with him, we get nothing.
And how about Logan? This game is really freaking good at cock-blocking us from the best characters. :cautious:

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
How about my big red lizard daddy Roushk gets more content after that kiss at the waterfall? Just when we get a free ticket to get busy with him, we get nothing.
And how about Logan? This game is really freaking good at cock-blocking us from the best characters. :cautious:
Good stuff needs time, good ideas don't fall from the next tree. So... better a bit waiting than pushing out only some mediocre writing with no real satisfaction for the community.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Good stuff needs time, good ideas don't fall from the next tree. So... better a bit waiting than pushing out only some mediocre writing with no real satisfaction for the community.
I'm not saying that they shouldn't take time and put effort into it, but as I said, these two characters were not only original characters from before this remake, but characters that were/are quite popular with the audience (well, Logan is, I don't know if Roushk is - I just love him). When they start coming up with new characters, new areas, etc, you can't help but wonder what happened to the old stuff that's still been waiting to be worked on for months. In that case it's not a matter of coming up with new ideas, but continuing the ideas they already had.

May 3, 2019
??? There's the fireworks scene with Roushk and the Hunting Quest scenes with him where you can suck him off

Reactions: adr91

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm not saying that they shouldn't take time and put effort into it, but as I said, these two characters were not only original characters from before this remake, but characters that were/are quite popular with the audience (well, Logan is, I don't know if Roushk is - I just love him). When they start coming up with new characters, new areas, etc, you can't help but wonder what happened to the old stuff that's still been waiting to be worked on for months. In that case it's not a matter of coming up with new ideas, but continuing the ideas they already had.
TBH I appreciate they take time n put efforts into building these characters with more depth, which makes them feel more "real", instead of just adding straight up fuck buddies.
It's more relatable to see Roushk's struggle, which makes the fireworks scene and hunt scene more special.
The same to Normal Logan.
And I have the feeling the same will apply to Grushk, new orcs and nameless.
It took a long while before we can mess around with my favourite puppy, and when we finally can, man those are some hot stuff.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
Keep following his quest. You should gain the option after helping him with the rat king.
Did I get stuck? The Rat King was meant to capture Scrap but nothing happened, I can't do anything else and Scrap runs from Tao when we show up.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Did I get stuck? The Rat King was meant to capture Scrap but nothing happened, I can't do anything else and Scrap runs from Tao when we show up.
Odd. What happens after the rat king's event? I tried letting Scrap get captured, saving him from the rats' raid and simply lying to the rat king and the quest still continued in all three cases.
After the rats' assault or after lying to the rat king you should be able to go back to Scrap, talk with him about some stuff and then, if you tease him or you are gentle, you should find "bath time" among the topics you can discuss with him.
Tao's stuff is separate from the bath's event, you don't actually need it. After seeing Scrap hiding from Tao, leave the red panda in the throne room and go talk with Scrap on your own, he should agree to meet Tao now.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes