Geostelar

May 26, 2020
finally was able to have scrap meet with tao with a little save editor magic, no matter how high his likes were at he just scenario just didn't trigger

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Another detail I like about this game:
The faces in your "relations" book tell what they think of you - they change based on events, not the "like" number (the number is used as threshold for event trigger)
LD.png

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Things I think they need to Add in future updates; Asking Arion/Caleb to move in with you in Bareshade (My boys be homeless) Sprite for Booner and more interactions. The Shore Cave story with Tank and Scar. Finally the WIP on Blake and Arion scene ._.
I would like more of harold and the brothel in the north some Torben content since they gave his likes so maybe we can get closer to him and finally more of robin content

Revenom

Jul 8, 2019
The game lacks some clues on what to do, otherwise you usually just poke around in all the options

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
The game lacks some clues on what to do, otherwise you usually just poke around in all the options
Even better (depending on taste) if you have high like with the Werewolves, he transforms while fucking you. It's a pretty nice scene ngl. That scene has been out for a long while now though, kinda wish we got an actual romance scene.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
May 3, 2019
That's sad...
Logan comes to your house, gets drunk, and clumsily talks about his feelings and attraction to you. Y'all can bang but he wakes up with no recollection of what happened and assumed you took advantage of him in his drunken state. He feels betrayed and leaves, earning you a black heart. As it turns out Logan had gone to your house looking for a way to push you away as he felt he doesn't deserve anything other than to be alone. Things get messed up in a different way if you chose to have sex with him

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Logan comes to your house, gets drunk, and clumsily talks about his feelings and attraction to you. Y'all can bang but he wakes up with no recollection of what happened and assumed you took advantage of him in his drunken state. He feels betrayed and leaves, earning you a black heart. As it turns out Logan had gone to your house looking for a way to push you away as he felt he doesn't deserve anything other than to be alone. Things get messed up in a different way if you chose to have sex with him
What happens if you don't have sex with him?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes