Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
Does anyone know of how to get 2 hearts of Logan
Requirements: Have at least 1 Love and 40 Like, complete Bareshade Expansion, complete Country Road event, see the 'Clash w/ Barrel' event at the bar, and help Logan w/ his work.

After that stay at your place in Bareshade at night and don't sleep w/ him when given the chance.

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Requirements: Have at least 1 Love and 40 Like, complete Bareshade Expansion, complete Country Road event, see the 'Clash w/ Barrel' event at the bar, and help Logan w/ his work.

After that stay at your place in Bareshade at night and don't sleep w/ him when given the chance.
So how can i get the first heart

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Can anyone tell me the max I can rise the stats without making the game crash?, And any web I can use to edit saves to make the changes?

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Things I think they need to Add in future updates; Asking Arion/Caleb to move in with you in Bareshade (My boys be homeless) Sprite for Booner and more interactions. The Shore Cave story with Tank and Scar. Finally the WIP on Blake and Arion scene ._.
that wip is there since before the mechanincs change like 0.28, is about time we get to see the results.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
What about the stats? How much can I raise them before the game glitches?
Just use those attribute Cookies (Strength Cookie etc) from in-game cheat.
You don't want your attributes too high: it's no fun if you can down your opponents with a single blow, and never be grabbed due to your overly high agility, or unable to submit to an aroused opponents as your tease OHKO.

May 3, 2019
What about the stats? How much can I raise them before the game glitches?
I edited all my stats to 600 save for appearance cuz too much appearance will one-shot enemy lust gauges so you won't see their horny sprites. Worked just fine I even edited up to 999 and it was still working without problems so you should be fine to go ham on edits. Just have a copy of your save just in case ;)

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I edited all my stats to 600 save for appearance cuz too much appearance will one-shot enemy lust gauges so you won't see their horny sprites. Worked just fine I even edited up to 999 and it was still working without problems so you should be fine to go ham on edits. Just have a copy of your save just in case ;)
Could you give me examples of the stats?

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Could you give me examples of the stats?
Personally I would change the stats of an equip item or two. That way if scenes are ever added that requires getting grappled/or lost health you can just unequip the item. All my stats are in the 1000s that way and I just use the lust potions for enemies (too lazy to re-edit appearance to a normal level). The stats to change are agi, aim, app, cha, charm, cost (if you want), critical_chance, damage, dodge, end, health, int, lewdness, libido , max_damage, per, protection, sanity, and str.

Just make sure your max_damage is higher than the damage of the thing you choose (eg. damage: 1000 - max_damage :1000000) otherwise you'll get an error)

Last edited:
Reactions: nackedsnake

wolfkin666

Oct 4, 2021
Just use those attribute Cookies (Strength Cookie etc) from in-game cheat.
You don't want your attributes too high: it's no fun if you can down your opponents with a single blow, and never be grabbed due to your overly high agility, or unable to submit to an aroused opponents as your tease OHKO.
I mean, unless you want to. And this is what i did to get all my stats over a hundred with no glitches...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I mean, unless you want to. And this is what i did to get all my stats over a hundred with no glitches...
{I'm genuinely curious, this is not an argument}
Then why would you want to? What's the benefit of making your stats over 9000?
What YaLikeJazz? said sounds like a fun way to do with very little draw back, but then again with the in-game cheats you don't even need to grind for items, and you can control the outcome of battles as you like already.

wolfkin666

Oct 4, 2021
{I'm genuinely curious, this is not an argument}
Then why would you want to? What's the benefit of making your stats over 9000?
What YaLikeJazz? said sounds like a fun way to do with very little draw back, but then again with the in-game cheats you don't even need to grind for items, and you can control the outcome of battles as you like already.
for say, a second game so you can get through to where you are in the first one quicker? And my stats aren't THAT high, but some people just enjoy getting through things faster so then can enjoy the new story bits or such. Also not an argument, cause we're both enjoying an adult game so why argue?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I personally just spammed miracle until I was level 105 since using cookies makes it all confusing where you put stats ect... Also having too high lust dmg makes it so you never see the enemy strip... and high agility = no grab

Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
for say, a second game so you can get through to where you are in the first one quicker? And my stats aren't THAT high, but some people just enjoy getting through things faster so then can enjoy the new story bits or such. Also not an argument, cause we're both enjoying an adult game so why argue?
Lol I must've been hit in the head by Logan's Axe, didn't realise it's just "One way to do it if you so choose". :ROFLMAO:
But thx to people chip in I learnt something new. I quite like
YaLikeJazz? 's using lust potions to battle, and Zorrscha 's miracle potion for stats.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hummm, just find this on an random save where Tank is your sex slave, I heard you can't get heart for Tank?
How?

LDTank.PNG

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes