nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Does he treat you well? Or does he treat you like trash?
TBH nobody treat you like trash in this game, unless you mean "slut" then yeah they will treat you as a slut if you are one.
Tank: dominant -> you are his best fucktoy , submissive -> you are his master and his a good boy.

It is based on likes not hearts. After you hit a like threshold the picture changes, Gunnar is blushing for me even tho I don't have a heart for him. I didn't even know he could blush!
So the portraits actually don't mean much like I thought, given you can grind "likes" for nothing. sadge

Last edited:
Reactions: NombreGenerico

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Ain't you sorta already could? Do his laundry and cleaning :unsure:
Yes but the scenario possibility! Locks you up and invites people to have their way with you... Also why is the Brothel still WIP needs art for whoever runs that and jobs are a must have (Unless we can run it... since must sexuality experienced than anybody else EVER)

Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yes but the scenario possibility! Locks you up and invites people to have their way with you... Also why is the Brothel still WIP needs art for whoever runs that and jobs are a must have (Unless we can run it... since must sexuality experienced than anybody else EVER)
Are you sure you really are a herbalist :unsure:
That kinda reminds me of Bridge Troll's bad End
And I could defo use some brothel management sim, like pimping out your prison collection or something :D

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Are you sure you really are a herbalist :unsure:
That kinda reminds me of Bridge Troll's bad End
And I could defo use some brothel management sim, like pimping out your prison collection or something :D
You should be able to pick your title by now "Herbalist" is a LIE

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Not like trash, but more like just a sex toy to be use
I dunno, I mean the sex with him at the hideout is kinda "horny puppy". He's pretty cute when he's forced to hold back. I doubt they'll be a romance option but I kinda like the idea of the big brute getting fond of you for giving him the good stuff.

Buuuuuut that could just be cos I find big guys plushy and nice pillows. XD

Jan 5, 2020
I dunno, I mean the sex with him at the hideout is kinda "horny puppy". He's pretty cute when he's forced to hold back. I doubt they'll be a romance option but I kinda like the idea of the big brute getting fond of you for giving him the good stuff.
Because of previous Tank comments, I loaded a save previous to the Bandits Camp events... and wow
I knew that Tank could be a submissive bottom or a dominant top, but I didn't knew that he could be a submissive top too. I'm more in love with him :love:.
I don't ask for a romance route like Bernard or Logan(but if we get it, I wouldn't mind either), but at least some more scenes with him (or Booner, my another husband :sneaky:)
Can't wait to see more content of him in future updates!

Buuuuuut that could just be cos I find big guys plushy and nice pillows. XD
Me too! :p

Chpokok

Dec 9, 2020
Hello. How do I start helping lizards. Otra doesn't give me a task on the containment potion saying that for some reason I can't help her (((

May 3, 2019
Hello. How do I start helping lizards. Otra doesn't give me a task on the containment potion saying that for some reason I can't help her (((
You need to learn restrain potion first before you can take that on. I believe you learn it for doing the quest Bernard the shopkeep gives you or from your journal at home

Reactions: NombreGenerico
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes