SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Since recent updates have lacked our octopus daddy, thought I'd share something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I swear to God, if he isn't saveable, capturable or tameable, I'll crack the game files and write the damn code myself. And don't think I won't, Hyao! It's not my first rodeo, you won't be the first game I tap into to "borrow" script (and wallpapers, a boy's gotta have hot naked men for wallpapers. :3).

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I swear to God, if he isn't saveable, capturable or tameable, I'll crack the game files and write the damn code myself. And don't think I won't, Hyao! It's not my first rodeo, you won't be the first game I tap into to "borrow" script (and wallpapers, a boy's gotta have hot naked men for wallpapers. :3).
Maybe you could make a romanceable route with him?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I'm going to assume if you choose to serve him that's the closest you'll get to him, as if you sided with the witch it's about taking him down.

Then again he did mention that the witch was actually the evil one, so maybe he's actually not THAT bad? LOL

May 3, 2019
Dude I use all the CGs as wallpapers too, ZoroJ's art is AMAZIIING~!

Reactions: SPACE!man

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Maybe you could make a romanceable route with him?
That would be a bit more complex. I've looked at Hyao's scripting before and it's... Well, messy. At least to me, there's likely method to their madness. I'd need to code in an interaction with him, get the dialogue box and such properly aligned and sized, create a relationship stat with hearts, then code that into being affected by your choices and factor in your previous responses of helping or hindering his plans. It'd likely just be easier to write in sex and sugar daddy parts, minus the relationship scripting.

Even then, I'd still need to figure out Hyao coding, so it'd take time. For now, I'm just gonna see where things for, maybe sneak a peek at the coding to see if I can mimic it.

I'm going to assume if you choose to serve him that's the closest you'll get to him, as if you sided with the witch it's about taking him down.

Then again he did mention that the witch was actually the evil one, so maybe he's actually not THAT bad? LOL
Personally hoping you can play both sides off against the middle like in Tavern Of The Spear's bull and lizard tribe quest, getting the best of both worlds with no one getting screwed over. But all we can do is see where they go with it for now.

Dude I use all the CGs as wallpapers too, ZoroJ's art is AMAZIIING~!
For me, it was Extracurricular Activities. Kinda took a mix of the old and new artist's work. Honestly, having big beefy boys on my desktop certainly makes looking at it a hell of a lot more enjoyable.

May 6, 2019
That would be a bit more complex. I've looked at Hyao's scripting before and it's... Well, messy. At least to me, there's likely method to their madness. I'd need to code in an interaction with him, get the dialogue box and such properly aligned and sized, create a relationship stat with hearts, then code that into being affected by your choices and factor in your previous responses of helping or hindering his plans. It'd likely just be easier to write in sex and sugar daddy parts, minus the relationship scripting.

Even then, I'd still need to figure out Hyao coding, so it'd take time. For now, I'm just gonna see where things for, maybe sneak a peek at the coding to see if I can mimic it.

Personally hoping you can play both sides off against the middle like in Tavern Of The Spear's bull and lizard tribe quest, getting the best of both worlds with no one getting screwed over. But all we can do is see where they go with it for now.

For me, it was Extracurricular Activities. Kinda took a mix of the old and new artist's work. Honestly, having big beefy boys on my desktop certainly makes looking at it a hell of a lot more enjoyable.
I feel like most routes in the story are lacking, I would like some more interactions with Korg or Dulrig or the bartender and Grushk, etc, another bit I thought would be cool is the dungeon (both at home and in Northcrest). who you have in the dungeon and if you could turn them to your side ( like a companion or a slave)

The potions like Top and bottom and vers / dominate/ submissive potions should have a slight change as well. I think it should be made to where it can have an effect on people.

But Im not much of a coder. But I think adding to it would be cool.

Anyway I do look forward to your version of it.

--- OH!! one more thing a tab for the bar. You can tallie up a bill once a week and you can either pay it or maybe pay it in another way :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Anyone have sneak peek as to what the next update's main focus will be? I'm thinking Nameless because of ZoroJ's illust that was just shared here couple of days ago but I also realize that that's just my wishful thinking because I want it to be Nameless lol.

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
how do you get the bottom logan gloryhole scene with ste? not seeing the option to sneak around the farmhouse tried waiting near the glroyhole everyweek but nothing happens

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
how do you get the bottom logan gloryhole scene with ste? not seeing the option to sneak around the farmhouse tried waiting near the glroyhole everyweek but nothing happens
See:

It triggers upon entering the house between those hours (with bottom Logan, after the gloryhole was built, on certain days of the week - I got it on a Thursday). There are actually two scenes, one for staying downstairs and peeking through the doorway, and one for going upstairs and looking through a crack in the floor. You can investigate the kids' rooms or a desk beforehand, but it doesn't change anything (just adds some lore).

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Where and how do you get this? Does he just PM higher tier patreons this link?

He posts them on the discord testing channel. I hadn't bothered to check before this as I assumed it'd get leaked if there was any interesting content but figured I'd go ahead.

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
He posts them on the discord testing channel. I hadn't bothered to check before this as I assumed it'd get leaked if there was any interesting content but figured I'd go ahead.
Shame im working but could you tell me whom got the spicy content this time ?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes