sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Shame im working but could you tell me whom got the spicy content this time ?

Haven't opened the game and I dont notice any new notable artwork (orcs might be new?) I haven't really played the game in 6 months or so... Every time I look at an update it seems basically nothing is added though so I'll assume this is the same.

Patch notes come with the full release which should be like... any time over the weekend probably.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Will patiently wait for the official PC and android build of the new update to be release and so excited what is in store in the new update hope it's nude orc or Cthulhu daddy update

minski

Aug 21, 2021
Just played the 0.37 and I'm happy to see that they are opening new places to explore and all that stuff, but damn, we haven't got much content on some NPCs like Arion or Scar and Jester in such a long time... Kinda wish we could have more content on the pre-existing characters. :\

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Just played the 0.37 and I'm happy to see that they are opening new places to explore and all that stuff, but damn, we haven't got much content on some NPCs like Arion or Scar and Jester in such a long time... Kinda wish we could have more content on the pre-existing characters. :\
Which story line got new content ?

AsuXXX

Dec 2, 2019
There's a changelog at the main menu of the game (Update Notes), it says 0.36 but it actually is the new one.

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
How do you get your hands on the 0.37.0b ?
Even on Patreon the last post was the 0.36 ╰(‵□′)╯

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Haven't played the game in a while, does daddy Logan top? I know he has a bottom route.
Well, you can have sex with him in some cases while he is a top but it's rather considered as a bad choice.
He is a character that you need to built relationship with before anything like that.

But in the new non-canon Halloween event you can have foursome with him, Bernard and Caleb while they are in their werewolf form.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes