May 22, 2019
Sorry for bothering you, but I changed computers and I left the game behind for a long time, could someone give me a guide or save files please: 3

Jan 14, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble with altering roles (dom/sub) with potions? I've chugged like 25 submissive potions with no change in role, just Dominant.

May 3, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble with altering roles (dom/sub) with potions? I've chugged like 25 submissive potions with no change in role, just Dominant.
Did you accidentally lock your role in the preferences menu? Cuz if you did no amount of potions will change it till you unlock it =P

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I really feel like they are dragging Logan's romance out for too long... WHY WON'T HE LOVE ME!? :cry:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Hmm, does that mean now we only need to find 9 more good bois, and it's a feast! :unsure:
So I'm thinking top Logan might make him a top whore now... Caleb admits Logan makes him horny so it's very similar to when he bottoms... Time to slap these away from my MAN! (Been working on him too long and too hard to share him)

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes