cupukid

Dec 11, 2019
you could find wolbauk at the same place as giant (corrupted) red orc (higher encounter chance at day I think). for the wolbauk lure, I think you could get the recipe or trade it from the... orc that keeping the wolbauk at camp? I forgot his name. use at least 3-4 lure for high chance to get one for me. there's another item called wolbauk poison? I think it'll help capture the creature? idk, I haven't use it before

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
After you spoke with Orgram go to the Wolbauk's Pen, speak to Roghak the Caretaker and learn more about Wolbauk. Don't forget to have some spectral sirup (at least bring 7 of it) to solve the problem in here and rise Roghak fondness (for a better ending). Now go to the Wasteland (Where you met Groth for the first time) and fight Wolbauk. Use the poison to weakened the beast and use at least 4 wolbauk lures to capture it. After you tame it, take it with you and go meet Orgram to end this quest.

Note:
- If you ran out the lure or poison, just craft it again in the small cave in the Wasteland. You can get the material in Wasteland. Or just cheat it in the preferences.
- The dialogs for every Orc would be different if you are Female (Especially Groth and Roghak).

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
After you spoke with Orgram go to the Wolbauk's Pen, speak to Roghak the Caretaker and learn more about Wolbauk. Don't forget to have some spectral sirup (at least bring 7 of it) to solve the problem in here and rise Roghak fondness (for a better ending). Now go to the Wasteland (Where you met Groth for the first time) and fight Wolbauk. Use the poison to weakened the beast and use at least 4 wolbauk lures to capture it. After you tame it, take it with you and go meet Orgram to end this quest.

Note:
- If you ran out the lure or poison, just craft it again in the small cave in the Wasteland. You can get the material in Wasteland. Or just cheat it in the preferences.
- The dialogs for every Orc would be different if you are Female (Especially Groth and Roghak).
Do you have any save with female player ?

• Haha
Reactions: Ignaves and adeio

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
Do you have any save with female player ?
Well, I'm not straight... so you know the answer.
I just know about it because I usually read the script after I play it (Please don't smite me, Hyao!), and for my surprise, I know a lot of things. For Like the choice that we choose in Nameless event will effect the future of Ruin Priestess, the temporary allegiance with him and some secret about the culprit behind the Orc.

Anyway, sorry to disappoint you.

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
I just know about it because I usually read the script after I play it (Please don't smite me, Hyao!), and for my surprise, I know a lot of things. For Like the choice that we choose in Nameless event will effect the future of Ruin Priestess, the temporary allegiance with him and some secret about the culprit behind the Orc.

Not at all am not straight myself but I like to try different choices I had a gameplay with female MC before the saves got corrupted am just lazy now can't reply

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
What changes exactly if you are Female? Is it something like Hero VS. Slut, that NPCs will only address you differently, but you still got the same scenes (with a few lines differences)?

As much as I'd like to see different scenes, playing a Female MC really doesn't pique my interest :rolleyes:

If only there's a "Female / Male" potion that can change you at will, like all other potions. :unsure:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 13, 2021
What changes exactly if you are Female? Is it something like Hero VS. Slut, that NPCs will only address you differently, but you still got the same scenes (with a few lines differences)?

As much as I'd like to see different scenes, playing a Female MC really doesn't pique my interest :rolleyes:

If only there's a "Female / Male" potion that can change you at will, like all other potions. :unsure:
One guy one time wrote about the cocroaches and how the female mc laid eggs in the loss scene.

Xerxes|||

Apr 20, 2021

Can I ask Which one is the bad choice in the nameless event does and she actually die?

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
Did anyone trigger the bandit encounter during the festival??
You mean Jester? Just raise your relationship with him to 20 (Just fooling around with him in bandit camp) and he might come to the festival (and that's the only way to raise your relationship with him further).

But if you mean another bandit (Like Barrel maybe?) then I don't know the answer...

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020

If I told you they more interested in you when you Female, would you want to start a new game with female character?

Last edited:

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Hey, if anyone wants to try different choices for nameless one just create this file ,,zzz.rpy" and put it in the game directory

Into the file write:
init 999 python:
config.console = True
config.developer = True
(don't copy it, just write it into to the file manually)

Once zzz.rpy is in the game directory
open the game and choose any save
press shift + O
and write into the console:
persistent.ld_purpose[game_id]["nameless"] = None

Once done, you'll be able to choose different options

Also if you don't have any save before that event, write into the console:
jump home_night_nightmare_part_4

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If I told you they more interested in you when you Female, would you want to start a new game with female character?
How much dialog changes between M/F MC? Only few lines, or totally different? I assume the scenes you get is still the same?

If the dialog / scenes are totally changed based on if you are male or female (just as much as if you are a top or a bottom), I might want to start a female MC play-through.

If it's like the difference between Hero / Slut, then I think I'm good for not knowing what they'd say to a female MC.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes