Jan 5, 2020
Hey, if anyone wants to try different choices for nameless one just create this file ,,zzz.rpy" and put it in the game directory

Into the file write:
init 999 python:
config.console = True
config.developer = True
(don't copy it, just write it into to the file manually)

Once zzz.rpy is in the game directory
open the game and choose any save
press shift + O
and write into the console:
persistent.ld_purpose[game_id]["nameless"] = None

Once done, you'll be able to choose different options

Also if you don't have any save before that event, write into the console:
jump home_night_nightmare_part_4
Thanks!
If anyone have any problem with the file creation, just download this one

Reactions: ppadjake

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
You mean Jester? Just raise your relationship with him to 20 (Just fooling around with him in bandit camp) and he might come to the festival (and that's the only way to raise your relationship with him further).

But if you mean another bandit (Like Barrel maybe?) then I don't know the answer...
Who are Jester and Barrel? Can anyone share pics?

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
How much dialog changes between M/F MC? Only few lines, or totally different? I assume the scenes you get is still the same?

If the dialog / scenes are totally changed based on if you are male or female (just as much as if you are a top or a bottom), I might want to start a female MC play-through.

If it's like the difference between Hero / Slut, then I think I'm good for not knowing what they'd say to a female MC.
Don't Worry about it. The dialog would be the same, only slightly different.
For Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 5, 2019
Ok I'm actually a little pissed they added a new artist as soon as ZoroJ decided to take a break from art...
True and this could have been given more thought. Having different artist is a pain with the same work, look at extracurricular activities. However, I can understand why this choice was made because Hyao wanted to put out content that includes CG's or else the patreons will not be satisfied since ZoroJ went on a art break, which he normally does.

At least the art style of Narram is somewhat similar to ZoroJ so they will not clash or mismatch with the game development. Plus this would mean more art in general and less pressure on ZoroJ since we know why he takes art breaks and is also busy.

Though to be fair this was sudden which I do not like because ZoroJ said he would be back in Dec and took the break in Nov, fans/patreons can at least wait 1 month of no new art. Then if ZoroJ keeps taking sudden breaks, Hyao can ask the patreons if he should input a new artist to work with ZoroJ or if they can wait a period of no new CG/Art depending on how long ZoroJ's break is

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
Ok I'm actually a little pissed they added a new artist as soon as ZoroJ decided to take a break from art...
I mean it's not like Zoroj is being completely replaced, I'd imagine if they took the decision to hire extra help for the art it's probably because he also wanted a less heavy workload so that he could have more time for patreon stuff.

Besides the new artist seems like he's able to emulate the style of the game really well, the picture below is done by him and it honestly looks like something Zoroj could have made :

FEhHnNTXoAI6mRb.jpg

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I mean it's not like Zoroj is being completely replaced, I'd imagine if they took the decision to hire extra help for the art it's probably because he also wanted a less heavy workload so that he could have more time for patreon stuff.

Besides the new artist seems like he's able to emulate the style of the game really well, the picture below is done by him and it honestly looks like something Zoroj could have made :

View attachment 1512864
Not to be pedantic or picky... But Logan's pecs look a bit smaller than they usually are...

Reactions: CardFighterVanguard

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019

View attachment 1512864
The art is pretty good but being a loyal ZoroJ fan ever since the game started just seems kinda of underhanded on Hyao's part...but I'm glad that means more sprites in general but he should of gone with a artist that could draw the animals since they forever silhouettes

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes