nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
hmmm new v0.38 update apparently leads to a new itch.io that requires linking to patreon...
Because newest versions are Paid patreon exclusives. You either wait a month for a public build, or waiting some patreon kind enough to share it here.
Also, be grateful if someone do share (press the like botton), and don't take it for granted.

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Isn't that how they stopped pirating of Kemo Coliseum in the past? Although some people did create a bypass for that

Revenom

Jul 8, 2019
I'm tired of waiting, I decided to get the update myself

Update 0.38

IMPORTANT:

• Android Build will be available later!
  • If during game you will see “WIP” it means Work in Progress and that part is still not finished.
PART 1: CONTENT

Bareshade

MC’s House:

• Barrel's Visit (Req: Barrel/Logan argue even done or bottom Logan path, Bandit morale min. 25, lewd fame min. 8, only at night by sleeping 8h
Murcad’s Cove

Dungeon

• Variant for Tank scene (When leaving the dungeon, was WIP before – Sub Top)
Fishing Village

Tank

• Talk: Share Potion (Req: Min. 5 like, Non Canon event on) - Use certain potion to change the way Tank behave (His behavior was set during the fight with him in bandit's camp, now you can change it freely.
Northcrest District: Training Ground - Not much here just yet

Take a look around

• Permission - One time event, giving you access to move freely around. Munbury Complex must be unlocked to get it.
Go to guard station

• Guards conversation
Northcrest Outpost

Everett

• Talk: Orc's War
Home

Korg

• Talk: Love Potion Scheme (Req: Min. 25 like)
River's Bank

Feliar

• Talk: Everett's Visit (Req: Finished event with Everett visiting Feliar, a bit longer dialogue if you participated in the fun).
  • Talk: How are you? (Req: Min. 40 like, Comforting talk done) - a bit more dialogue if he was invited for fair and with mediation path in orc tribe event.
Iron Blood Clan

Orgram

• Talk: Groth's scouting mission (Req: Final test finished, Nameless event done - for now it's only in a good lizard route).
  • Entering tent: Khalgor and the Skullbreakers (Req: After event in the plains of death)
Plains of death

• With overwhelming strength - a huge event with a ton of stuff, including a way to change decision with Nameless if you at least stayed neutral (Either for serving him or not serving him). As usuall... be careful with him (Also with one variant there's a game over scene, so be careful with that too).
If during game you will see “WIP” it means Work in Progress and that part is still not finished.

PART 2: VISUAL ASPECTS

Zoroj’s addition:

• Khalgor sprite
  • Breakfast CG with Bernard including both human and werewolf variant (So basically two Cgs)
Narram’s addition:

• Beta Werewolf
Gavel’s addition:

• Plains of Death background
PART 3: CHANGES AND BUG FIXES

Others:

• Some minor fixes here and there.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Isn't that how they stopped pirating of Kemo Coliseum in the past? Although some people did create a bypass for that
They what? You mean when you launch Kemo Coliseum, it will ask you to log-in to your paid patroen account (Like what "Lust" from UncommonBreedVN is doing ?) I thought Kemo Coliseum was abandoned.

Also, Just tried the V0.38 shared above, it works fine just like before.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Still no brothel? SADNESS
They what? You mean when you launch Kemo Coliseum, it will ask you to log-in to your paid patroen account (Like what "Lust" from UncommonBreedVN is doing ?) I thought Kemo Coliseum was abandoned.

Also, Just tried the V0.38 shared above, it works fine just like before.
Yeah that, but I guess it isn't like that since it was just uploaded

Reactions: Kerapac

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Google Drive

Update 0.38

IMPORTANT:

• If during game you will see “WIP” it means Work in Progress and that part is still not finished.

Bareshade

MC’s House:

• Barrel's Visit (Req: Barrel/Logan argue even done or bottom Logan path, Bandit morale min. 25, lewd fame min. 8, only at night by sleeping 8h
Murcad’s Cove

Dungeon

Fishing Village

Tank

• Talk: Share Potion (Req: Min. 5 like, Non Canon event on) - Use certain potion to change the way Tank behave (His behavior was set during the fight with him in bandit's camp, now you can change it freely.

Take a look around

• Permission - One time event, giving you access to move freely around. Munbury Complex must be unlocked to get it.
Go to guard station

• Guards conversation
Northcrest Outpost

Everett

Home

Korg

River's Bank

Feliar

• Talk: Everett's Visit (Req: Finished event with Everett visiting Feliar, a bit longer dialogue if you participated in the fun).
  • Talk: How are you? (Req: Min. 40 like, Comforting talk done) - a bit more dialogue if he was invited for fair and with mediation path in orc tribe event.
Iron Blood Clan

Orgram

• Talk: Groth's scouting mission (Req: Final test finished, Nameless event done - for now it's only in a good lizard route).
  • Entering tent: Khalgor and the Skullbreakers (Req: After event in the plains of death)
Plains of death

• With overwhelming strength - a huge event with a ton of stuff, including a way to change decision with Nameless if you at least stayed neutral (Either for serving him or not serving him). As usuall... be careful with him (Also with one variant there's a game over scene, so be careful with that too).
If during game you will see “WIP” it means Work in Progress and that part is still not finished.

Zoroj’s addition:

• Khalgor sprite
  • Breakfast CG with Bernard including both human and werewolf variant (So basically two Cgs)
Narram’s addition:

• Beta Werewolf
Gavel’s addition:

Others:

Is there any other link pls i tried but it wont let me to donwload

Reactions: Torast

zorograves

Jun 6, 2019
Google Drive

Update 0.38

IMPORTANT:

Bareshade

MC’s House:

Murcad’s Cove

Dungeon

Fishing Village

Tank

Take a look around

Go to guard station

• Guards conversation
Northcrest Outpost

Everett

Home

Korg

River's Bank

Feliar

Iron Blood Clan

Orgram

Plains of death

Zoroj’s addition:

• Khalgor sprite
Narram’s addition:

• Beta Werewolf
Gavel’s addition:

Others:

For those who can't download the file from this link, add it to your google drive and download it from there, it worked for me.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Google Drive

Update 0.38

IMPORTANT:

Bareshade

MC’s House:

Murcad’s Cove

Dungeon

Fishing Village

Tank

Take a look around

Go to guard station

• Guards conversation
Northcrest Outpost

Everett

Home

Korg

River's Bank

Feliar

Iron Blood Clan

Orgram

Plains of death

Zoroj’s addition:

• Khalgor sprite
Narram’s addition:

• Beta Werewolf
Gavel’s addition:

Others:

Thanks for sharing revenom

minski

Aug 21, 2021
ugh this irreversible choice on Nameless route is so annoying and frustrating, I don't feel like redoing the whole game just to pick a better choice...

Revenom

Jul 8, 2019
ugh this irreversible choice on Nameless route is so annoying and frustrating, I don't feel like redoing the whole game just to pick a better choice...
Yes, this is a bit of a game to make a game with long-term consequences ...

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Sorry can't click download on the Google drive link you shared it says too many people has already download that file on Google drive can you add an alternative download link for the new update revenom so I can download it

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes