Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
It's based on the save system. The idea is to use save A (before Nameless event just to be safe) to create B, load B, do your decision and create C based on A to repeat.
Also on regards to the new event: This trick won't work after the first event. I got Nameless saying that I'm repeating the second event even though I was using different safefiles based on B.
So yeah keep save A like a treasure if you really want all the Nameless content. Just be warned, I didn't used a C based safefile to access the second event yet, but it should do the trick.
... so that means i would stuck forever with the new update if i triggered the crows letter ? ... i got the crows letter,didnt do anything , stuck at meeting with the witch

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i dont know if i ever left anything but will you add a gender bender potion if there is not one already allowing you to see male and female secnes its been sometime since i played so i am not to sure if its here already

tuzkiyoushi

Nov 12, 2020
When I took Tank into the cave and left, Tank left by himself.
I don't know where the dungeon you are talking about is, The two doors in the cave are both wip.

Geostelar

May 26, 2020
OMG what's this? :love: I thought I've moved on to the new orcs. View attachment 1526786
Haloween Special (Req: Last year event done - for this you need Caleb and fair to be finished and you can start it on the fair between 20:00 and 23:00, Korg at home, Non-Canon events on)

• Step 1: Bareshade, Tailor (Entering the shop)
  • Step 2: Home, Korg (Talk – Color problem)
  • Step 3: Bareshade, player home (Evening)

Reactions: nackedsnake

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for sharing the android version hope new contents are also planned for ste and also for Ruben and Harold and some sprite for the newly introduced characters in the game

Anjimito

Nov 19, 2018
If anyone plays a female character would you be so kind as to share some saves here? I wanna see what's different, but I've no time to start a brand new playthrough.

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Does anyone know how much you have to do to re-do the Nameless/4th Wall thing? I went ahead and deleted all saves in game folder and roaming folder and started over but I am a long way away from getting back there.

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Does anyone know how much you have to do to re-do the Nameless/4th Wall thing? I went ahead and deleted all saves in game folder and roaming folder and started over but I am a long way away from getting back there.
Well, Lizard Good Ending and Northcrest and everything that those two entails. You can just delete the persistent file in your save folder tho if you don't feel like redoing the whole game just to change a choice. It might brick your save file but hey, make backup first just in case things go wrong.

Reactions: Sieg Linde

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Well, Lizard Good Ending and Northcrest and everything that those two entails. You can just delete the persistent file in your save folder tho if you don't feel like redoing the whole game just to change a choice. It might brick your save file but hey, make backup first just in case things go wrong.
I tried deleting the persistent files first and it didn't let me re-do it from before that particular nameless quest. I'm not sure which one of my saves could have been far enough back for the other idea.

Deleting persistent did make my load option not show up unless I went back to the main menu though. lol

Harth_the_destroyer

Nov 11, 2021
So I'm on the .38 update and I'm trying to start that With Overwhelming Strength plotline. I just completr Orgrams task and reported back to Everett who is now telling me to go back to Orgram, but whenever I do, there's nothing to talk about...did I complete the plot line or am I missing something?

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
I tried deleting the persistent files first and it didn't let me re-do it from before that particular nameless quest. I'm not sure which one of my saves could have been far enough back for the other idea.

Deleting persistent did make my load option not show up unless I went back to the main menu though. lol
Did you delete the one in the AppData too? Mine worked just fine and I was able to redo both the first and second Nameless choice.

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Did you delete the one in the AppData too? Mine worked just fine and I was able to redo both the first and second Nameless choice.
Yeah. When I tried reloading a save (before I deleted) he said something like "you thought you could load an old save to see all the choices" and when I deleted saves, he said "you shouldn't mess with your saves like that" but he still moved on to the answer I originally gave.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes