Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
The 1st picture is good not keen on the way they put them blotches around the muzzle like on the Beta Werewolf

ManicMonkey

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the "Entering tent: Khalgor and the Skullbreakers" scene?

EDIT: It has occurred to me that this may refer to the conversation between Orgram and Groth.

Last edited:

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
Hi I'm new here and I struggle with this quest for a day and really take my time to search how to do it's and I still have no clue T_T Yes help me please
View attachment 1542586
You need to learn the Restrain Potion first to continue, which you get from one of Bernard's early quests, "More Potions". You don't need to complete it to get the recipe, just accept it and go back to Othra.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
You need to learn the Restrain Potion first to continue, which you get from one of Bernard's early quests, "More Potions". You don't need to complete it to get the recipe, just accept it and go back to Othra.
Thank you for your support. The problem is I didn't reach that point in the first place. how stupid I am :ROFLMAO:
Thank you very much.

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
Now I get stuck with 50 like with Bernard and i have nothing to do more with him
or this is the end? :cry:
View attachment 1543193
If there isn't more content for an event, the journal will show a message to let you know. In this case you need to talk to Bernard every day and ask him if he needs help to max his like to a certain point. After that, you'll be able to offer him your services once per day to further raise it. There are also many other events that can raise his like, like the lizard tribe visit to the Bareshade or when Bernard visits your house once Korg lives with you.

Reactions: ppadjake

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
Now I get stuck with 50 like with Bernard and i have nothing to do more with him
or this is the end? :cry:
View attachment 1543193
That's weird... you can rise this lovely guy relationship to max.
check Bernard love point (the Heart icon) in relation menu, If there's no heart icon in Bernard Page, than you stuck to 50.

This how to Rise his Love points:
1. Trigger Bernard hunting event (Triggered after you cure his wraith fever). After he invite you, go to cottage in the forest at friday 18:00-20:00. Do it this with like >=40 to trigger the option to sleep together with him and 'stay close'. choose that and you got your first love point.
2. Talk to him about hot spring (require love >0) and accept his offer. Go to there at dusk and choose wait for Bernard. In the dialog choice don't choose the the last option, than choose tease him to rise his likeness by 2 if like >=60. Than choose Kiss him if Him (If Top/Vers) or just stay and let him kiss you (For Bot) to get your second love points.
3. To got his third love points finish the Full moon event to Bernard and Logan part (if normal route) and Bernard like >=55, than he will invite you for dinner in his house. go there before midnight, talk to him and the choose to stay. This will got your first sex scene with him and your third love point.(Note: better trigger this event after you sleep with him in the cottage and ask him to change to werebernard for better dialog). Go for a dinner again to continue the Full moon event.
4. The last can be obtain by finish the fair in the Bareshade's expansion event. Go watch fireworks with him and say you love him to get fourth love points. Do this and you can unlock the smile in his face every time you visit or leave him

Don't forgot to help him (if like >= 50), or offer your service (if love >0) for rise his likeness (don't Accept his payment!).

coldbubu

Jan 2, 2020
Hi, Everyone. Here is my question:

How to learn Soothing Potion and Soothing Potion (Strong) from NPC or House Book ?

Make Potion to learn. Is it the only way?

coldbubu

Jan 2, 2020
You can learn the recipe if you set up the correct ingredients and order, check the guide (there's a in-game link to it) for recipes.

But the "normal" way to learn is to study the books you got, or thru certain events.
Of course I know how to learn some potion from studying the books you got, or thru certain events

I just don't know how to learn Soothing Potion and Soothing Potion (Strong) From studying or thru certain events.:rolleyes:

I have learned Water Bomb . Finish the moon events . Save Ste from Vicoria. But my book just can't let me learn those two potions.

So my question still is how to learn Soothing Potion and Soothing Potion (Strong) from studying or certain events? :confused:

Is it the only way with check the guide to learn?

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
Of course I know how to learn some potion from studying the books you got, or thru certain events

I just don't know how to learn Soothing Potion and Soothing Potion (Strong) From studying or thru certain events.:rolleyes:

I have learned Water Bomb . Finish the moon events . Save Ste from Vicoria. But my book just can't let me learn those two potions.

So my question still is how to learn Soothing Potion and Soothing Potion (Strong) from studying or certain events? :confused:

Is it the only way with check the guide to learn?
Iirc I believe Ruben (the apothecary in NorthCrest) is supposed to teach you how to make soothing potions after completing some tasks for him. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: coldbubu

coldbubu

Jan 2, 2020
Iirc I believe Ruben (the apothecary in NorthCrest) is supposed to teach you how to make soothing potions after completing some tasks for him. I could be wrong though.
Thank you very much. You're right. (y)

Finish Ruben's quest (Give him five Regen Powder). And he will teach you Soothing Potion and Soothing Potion (Strong) at the same time.

Thanks for answering my question :)

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
If there isn't more content for an event, the journal will show a message to let you know. In this case you need to talk to Bernard every day and ask him if he needs help to max his like to a certain point. After that, you'll be able to offer him your services once per day to further raise it. There are also many other events that can raise his like, like the lizard tribe visit to the Bareshade or when Bernard visits your house once Korg lives with you.
That's weird... you can rise this lovely guy relationship to max.
check Bernard love point (the Heart icon) in relation menu, If there's no heart icon in Bernard Page, than you stuck to 50.

This how to Rise his Love points:
1. Trigger Bernard hunting event (Triggered after you cure his wraith fever). After he invite you, go to cottage in the forest at friday 18:00-20:00. Do it this with like >=40 to trigger the option to sleep together with him and 'stay close'. choose that and you got your first love point.
2. Talk to him about hot spring (require love >0) and accept his offer. Go to there at dusk and choose wait for Bernard. In the dialog choice don't choose the the last option, than choose tease him to rise his likeness by 2 if like >=60. Than choose Kiss him if Him (If Top/Vers) or just stay and let him kiss you (For Bot) to get your second love points.
3. To got his third love points finish the Full moon event to Bernard and Logan part (if normal route) and Bernard like >=55, than he will invite you for dinner in his house. go there before midnight, talk to him and the choose to stay. This will got your first sex scene with him and your third love point.(Note: better trigger this event after you sleep with him in the cottage and ask him to change to werebernard for better dialog). Go for a dinner again to continue the Full moon event.
4. The last can be obtain by finish the fair in the Bareshade's expansion event. Go watch fireworks with him and say you love him to get fourth love points. Do this and you can unlock the smile in his face every time you visit or leave him

Don't forgot to help him (if like >= 50), or offer your service (if love >0) for rise his likeness (don't Accept his payment!).

Thank you so much it's really helpful
Now I know whats The problem is, I use love potion to him a couple of times and I don't know that's will decrease the point and it's too late to gain the point so I restart a whole new game...

I'm really new here cause I just start to play this game just a few days ago so I have many questions and I hope you guys don't hate me how stupid I am :LOL:

So.. the position that I choose in the first place affects the whole game, right?
It's that important or is it just an option for conversation?
Or do I have to use a position potion is that necessary?

and how can I flirt Blake? or do I have to be a woman?
and if I choose Bernard I have to make a new save game to choose Logan right?
can anyone give me a Logan love walkthrough?
and is that possible to make love with Gunnar?

coldbubu

Jan 2, 2020
Thank you so much it's really helpful
Now I know whats The problem is, I use love potion to him a couple of times and I don't know that's will decrease the point and it's too late to gain the point so I restart a whole new game...

I'm really new here cause I just start to play this game just a few days ago so I have many questions and I hope you guys don't hate me how stupid I am :LOL:

So.. the position that I choose in the first place affects the whole game, right?
It's that important or is it just an option for conversation?
Or do I have to use a position potion is that necessary?

and how can I flirt Blake? or do I have to be a woman?
and if I choose Bernard I have to make a new save game to choose Logan right?
can anyone give me a Logan love walkthrough?
and is that possible to make love with Gunnar?
About flirting. It's doesn't matter you are a man or a woman. It's just not about time when you can't flirt someone.

coldbubu

Jan 2, 2020
Guys. Another question in 0.37.1. I need your help:unsure:

I let Xeroth to win the contest. And I had talked to him after contest. But I don't know how to get the "Training" event.

I have trained with lizard warriors. And have watched the sparring between Rhot and Grushk . Also have sparred with one of warriors. But I still can't find that new event.

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
Guys. Another question in 0.37.1. I need your help:unsure:

I let Xeroth to win the contest. And I had talked to him after contest. But I don't know how to get the "Training" event.

I have trained with lizard warriors. And have watched the sparring between Rhot and Grushk . Also have sparred with one of warriors. But I still can't find that new event.
Pretty sure you're supposed to start it by talking with Rhot during the weekend (i got it on a saturday at 11am). Though it doesn't seem to work properly for most people for whatever reason.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes