FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
THANK YOU SO MUCH :giggle:
really appreciate your answer it really makes me smile THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU again.

Furthermore... what's the best solution?
I refuse the witch offer and I choose 'KEEP PEOPLE SAFE' is that make sense?
I'm overthinking and taking it seriously now after I fvcked up once.
Thanks in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is more based on the route you're making for your character, are they the desperate apprentice still looking for their teacher? the horny who has to fuck everyone he meets? the hero who wants to save the people? or an angry type after being mind controlled? is a more personal question and is different for every route. but the point is that there is no right or wrong answers

Last edited:
Reactions: ppadjake

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Can you guys suggest any game like this, any recommend?
I think I'm in love with this game, it's the best I have ever played. but just want to play another game too. Thanks in advance.

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
Can you guys suggest any game like this, any recommend?
I think I'm in love with this game, it's the best I have ever played. but just want to play another game too. Thanks in advance.
How about Tavern of Spear by Caro (The Crossover game in the Between Worlds event).
They have similar battle system, good Story, and some lewd CG.

Or you can try Summoned by Accident by Team Zorro. They have an unique system in their game. Though it contain some vore content and some sort of it.

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
THANK YOU SO MUCH :giggle:
really appreciate your answer it really makes me smile THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU again.

Furthermore... what's the best solution?
I refuse the witch offer and I choose 'KEEP PEOPLE SAFE' is that make sense?
I'm overthinking and taking it seriously now after I fvcked up once.
Thanks in advance.
How about you choose not to accept the Witch offer, than choose to trust Nameless, and last choose "Don't tell" option (req Charisma > 16 and Intelligence >16 for better result).

This would made the nameless still in the good side with you without turn you into his slut (though you still can choose to be his slut in the latest Orc war event if you submit to him. Don't choose it though cause this is permanent option).

Last edited:

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
How about you choose not to accept the Witch offer, than choose to trust Nameless, and last choose "Don't tell" option (req Charisma > 16 and Intelligence >16 for better result).

This would made the nameless still in the good side with you without turn you into his slut (though you still can choose to be his slut in the latest Orc war event if you submit to him. Don't choose it though cause this is permanent option).
Now I'm worried about it again because I've already chosen it, absolutely as you've said.
and I'm still curious about the result. is that bad?
I have an anxiety that Nameless gonna take someone I love away or make him love me less and I don't want my game going that way :LOL:
but if he takes me to just be his slut and don't ruin my life in the game, it's ok. just want to know it before cause I'm lazy to play it over and over again o_O
anyway, I have to replay my save game and follow your suggestion. Thank you very much.

How about Tavern of Spear by Caro (The Crossover game in the Between Worlds event).
They have similar battle system, good Story, and some lewd CG.

Or you can try Summoned by Accident by Team Zorro. They have an unique system in their game. Though it contain some vore content and some sort of it.
It's interesting. Thank you.
and did you have any human game to suggest?
I'd like to see humans with other races than only just other races just like this game it's really perfect in my opinion. :giggle:

Last edited:

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
1. help me please. I'm too stupid to make Xeroth win the contest.
how should I make a move?

2. I found this pic from rule34, is it appear in the game? How? Only for Logan main?

3. how to get Gunnar heart. it's possible?

4. Who is Ste?

May 6, 2019
1. help me please. I'm too stupid to make Xeroth win the contest.
how should I make a move?

2. I found this pic from rule34, is it appear in the game? How? Only for Logan main?

3. how to get Gunnar heart. it's possible?

4. Who is Ste?
1st is most likely trying to make the others lose (distracting the other lizards and helping xer. (also might be RNG) 2nd photo is the bottom logan ( gotta let him go off on his own to confront the bandits) he becomes a total slut. Submitting to gunnar is the fastest way ( his a dom) ste is the minatour, hes off on his farm.

Im pretty sure someone did a walk through, I just forgot who and im too lazy to look.

Good luck. ;)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wait, you can earn Gunnar heart now? IIRC someone said NPCs like Gunnar / Scar / Tank / Nameless won't have heart / romance option.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Wait, you can earn Gunnar heart now? IIRC someone said NPCs like Gunnar / Scar / Tank / Nameless won't have heart / romance option.
He said that... so I'm just asking, is it true or he just..... say whatever he wants.

1st is most likely trying to make the others lose (distracting the other lizards and helping xer. (also might be RNG) 2nd photo is the bottom logan ( gotta let him go off on his own to confront the bandits) he becomes a total slut. Submitting to gunnar is the fastest way ( his a dom) ste is the minatour, hes off on his farm.

Im pretty sure someone did a walk through, I just forgot who and im too lazy to look.

Good luck. ;)
I follow this walkthrough
I go to Rhot first and twice then Roushk and Grushk. in the end I need to check him again but I don't have enough 1 last move to do it so....
that's why I'm asking it's gonna have other ideas out of my stupid mind that I have never thought of it, I'm here for seeking that and I hope you guys can help me find it. and I know you can, PLEASEEEEE :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
He said that... so I'm just asking, is it true or he just..... say whatever he wants.

I follow this walkthrough
I go to Rhot first and twice then Roushk and Grushk. in the end I need to check him again but I don't have enough 1 last move to do it so....
that's why I'm asking it's gonna have other ideas out of my stupid mind that I have never thought of it, I'm here for seeking that and I hope you guys can help me find it. and I know you can, PLEASEEEEE :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
AFAIK, you can only gain a black heart (hate) from Gunnar for now if you beat the shit out of him. Maybe that's what that guy referring to.
All red heart are event related, so getting the habit of making saves before a big event just in case
The Lizard Hunting event is a repeatable one, you can just try again for different outcome.

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
How can I activate the nameless event? I'm very far in the game, and he didn't appered yet
Here's the way:
1. Finish The Curse of lust Event first to Trigger the event Between Worlds
2. Do Between Worlds event until you restored Nauxus Necklace than sleep in the Ruin to trigger Lizard's Treasure event.
3. Finish it to trigger the Nameless event.

Note:
- Don't forget to speak with the witches how to protect your mind or the Nameless event wouldn't start.
- And don't forget to always check your event logs if you confuse.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
AFAIK, you can only gain a black heart (hate) from Gunnar for now if you beat the shit out of him. Maybe that's what that guy referring to.
All red heart are event related, so getting the habit of making saves before a big event just in case
The Lizard Hunting event is a repeatable one, you can just try again for different outcome.
Thank you. like you said, just try again for different outcome and it's work.
but I still don't have a spar with Xer anyway. so I'm just fuck it.

Now I'm just curious who is "Ste" and where to find him.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes