Mar 18, 2020
how do we get this scene?
Just do this:
1. Trigger Everett first contact event in the Northcrest market area
2. Talk to Dulrig about Everett
3. Go roam the market area at night

Or do you want to meet Booner personally:
1. Rise your lewd reputation in the Northcrest and be Bottom/Versatile
2. Do some crime (stealing money in the market area, or go naked and walk in the Northcrest) and got caught
3. When you in the cell, if you lucky you'll got Booner fuck your mouth (expert mouth, ass/pussy is needed)

Do this thing and you will got fuck scene by him in the residential area at night (remember the guy who jerk in the dark alley at night? that's him). Btw, Booner is this guy name and Grizzly is his Junk name.

Reactions: ppadjake

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
I think you guys know what I needed. :p

Top Logan's route is for romance and is a slow burn like Bernard's was (took literally a year after launch to romance him) because Logan is supposed to be a straight guy who is developing feelings for you.
Just like you said, it took a way too long and I'm just curious why I can't do anything or I have to do it another way?? if you say so "HE'S UNDER DEVELOPING" I have to wait to romance him :love: in the future some time that I never know how long and I just can't wait! So I try to do everything to know more.
I'm too new to this game I'm just starting to play a week ago. There are too many things that I don't know and I have to say Thank You to you guys again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Honeybun Burglar

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Just do this:
1. Trigger Everett first contact event in the Northcrest market area
2. Talk to Dulrig about Everett
3. Go roam the market area at night

Or do you want to meet Booner personally:
1. Rise your lewd reputation in the Northcrest and be Bottom/Versatile
2. Do some crime (stealing money in the market area, or go naked and walk in the Northcrest) and got caught
3. When you in the cell, if you lucky you'll got Booner fuck your mouth (expert mouth, ass/pussy is needed)

Do this thing and you will got fuck scene by him in the residential area at night (remember the guy who jerk in the dark alley at night? that's him). Btw, Booner is this guy name and Grizzly is his Junk name.
THANK YOU
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But It quite different for me....
I Trigger Everett by going back to the outpost to talk to him after meeting with Feliar and 'deny' normally I saw Everett with Feliar. or I should hesitate to see them both?
I just want to keep Booner to be mine :ROFLMAO: what you think?

• Love
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
That scene with Barrel was ace, hope to see a scene like that with Gunnar/Tank/Scar
Just tried it myself, all three scenarios are super fapable, havn't Jizzed my pants for awhile in LD until now :love:
Now I want romance Barrel. :p
The Tank scenes in the cave on the other hand are not that great. Or am I missing something? It said "when leaving the dungeon and give in too many times", but never triggered anything, and the 2 WIP exits are still WIP.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Just tried it myself, all three scenarios are super fapable, havn't Jizzed my pants for awhile in LD until now :love:
Now I want romance Barrel. :p
The Tank scenes in the cave on the other hand are not that great. Or am I missing something? It said "when leaving the dungeon and give in too many times", but never triggered anything, and the 2 WIP exits are still WIP.
I left the cave about 15 times trying to get that Tank scene and nothing...

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
THANK YOU
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But It quite different for me....
I Trigger Everett by going back to the outpost to talk to him after meeting with Feliar and 'deny' normally I saw Everett with Feliar. or I should hesitate to see them both?
I just want to keep Booner to be mine :ROFLMAO: what you think?
Don't worry about it. You can love both of them (Everett and Bonner).

And don't hesitate to see them. Our captain is sub bottom and Feliar is a carefree person. They really don't mind to had another company on their daily intimate talk.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Anyone know about this game?

Sorry for speaking something out of the topic.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
its fine, Ive seen this on u 18chan I think in the animated section. Looks pretty fun.
I don't want anything fun I just want anything fap :ROFLMAO:

What's that? Another mobile gacha game?
I don't think many will be interested in those :LOL:. CG Sets would be cool tho :D
I don't know what kind tho. But yeah CG looks f cool and I interested and I just want to discuss about that cause I can't even read a single word of Japanese, I don't know anywhere to chat about that game, I just wanna try. :p

Ferize

Mar 24, 2020
anyone know what to change when it comes to the sexual experience in the save editor? like what the code is? idk what its called and everything i tried, cock, penis, dick, exp, everythin i could think of didn't work with ctrl f

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Anyone know about this game?

Sorry for speaking something out of the topic.
If you want to play it, I recommend waiting a few months. The launch was a disaster of the likes Cyberpunk 2077. Actually, it was worse than Cyberpunk. That should tell you something...

Reactions: ppadjake

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Will patiently wait for someone to share the beta version of the new update with the krampus content and hope krampus will be romance able in the future updates of the game and will also wait for new contents to be added to ste Harold Blake Logan Gunnar nameless jester & scar and nude groth orgramm and Korg fucking the main character and sprite for the two guards of bareshade tom and Andrey and also the return of the main characters master in the game and new contents with the lizard tribe

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes