Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
Thank you. like you said, just try again for different outcome and it's work.
but I still don't have a spar with Xer anyway. so I'm just fuck it.

Now I'm just curious who is "Ste" and where to find him.
He's a father who owned the Farmstead in this game. You can find him after you save Korg the Orc from Vicoria's Lair. He's the second captive that she had. After you save him (by Arion's help for better result), he would tell the way to find him.

Here's the step:
1. After you saving Korg from Vicoria's Lair, go again to the River's bank, enter the cave, and enter the saft.
2. Go to far right, and inspect the crack.
3. Go left, then use the secret passage
4. Talk to Vicoria about it, and deal with her request (don't fight her!)
5. Go to Bareshade, speak to Arion and ask him to help you (it's better if he had love>=1 and high Likeness)
6. Now you will go with him to Vicoria (with some lewd scene in the middle of your journey)
7. Arion will do the rest of the job (it's up to you if you wanna help him), than after that, she will lift the barrier so you can talk with Ste
8. Go to the cell, than you will have some conversation with him (His reaction would be different depends the way you dealt with Vicoria)
9. After that he will say the way to find him, and then he go home.
10. Now go to the forest path and you would seen a new option would appear
11. Choose that option to unlock the Plains cave, enter it.
12. Explore it, then go to farmstead.
13. In the farmstead, explore it until you reach Ste's house
14. When you there, you will be greeted by his children. Just do what they said and You would met Ste.

Reactions: ppadjake

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
He's a father who owned the Farmstead in this game. You can find him after you save Korg the Orc from Vicoria's Lair. He's the second captive that she had. After you save him (by Arion's help for better result), he would tell the way to find him.

Here's the step:
1. After you saving Korg from Vicoria's Lair, go again to the River's bank, enter the cave, and enter the saft.
2. Go to far right, and inspect the crack.
3. Go left, then use the secret passage
4. Talk to Vicoria about it, and deal with her request (don't fight her!)
5. Go to Bareshade, speak to Arion and ask him to help you (it's better if he had love>=1 and high Likeness)
6. Now you will go with him to Vicoria (with some lewd scene in the middle of your journey)
7. Arion will do the rest of the job (it's up to you if you wanna help him), than after that, she will lift the barrier so you can talk with Ste
8. Go to the cell, than you will have some conversation with him (His reaction would be different depends the way you dealt with Vicoria)
9. After that he will say the way to find him, and then he go home.
10. Now go to the forest path and you would seen a new option would appear
11. Choose that option to unlock the Plains cave, enter it.
12. Explore it, then go to farmstead.
13. In the farmstead, explore it until you reach Ste's house
14. When you there, you will be greeted by his children. Just do what they said and You would met Ste.
Now I have a 'Glory Hole' and I don't know what to do next or am I only just peeking?

May 6, 2019
Now I have a 'Glory Hole' and I don't know what to do next or am I only just peeking?
did you already fix the fence? if you already made the road. go there at night and look through it. if you havent fixed the fence yet, sleep there and a new quest per say would come up and you can fix it. It only happens at night and thats the only way to repair it is by sleeping there. next is repairing it should take up to 2 weeks or a couple days depending who you ask to repair it.

good luck ;)

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
did you already fix the fence? if you already made the road. go there at night and look through it. if you havent fixed the fence yet, sleep there and a new quest per say would come up and you can fix it. It only happens at night and thats the only way to repair it is by sleeping there. next is repairing it should take up to 2 weeks or a couple days depending who you ask to repair it.

good luck ;)
I think I did. What else I can do about it? Just peek?
I find that really wasted my time peeking over and overnight, I thought it's gonna be something spooky happen but it's not... I miss something. Did I?
I never found Ste or Logan at the Gloryhole because I main Bernard right?

And what about Warren?
I have only 2 pages and no more.

And I had a Nightmare once a week for 3 weeks if I wasn't wrong there. Did you know about it? after that, it stops. I don't know why or I've just reached the end. and Ste stops loving me more except he goes to my place and that's it. Is there anything else?

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
I think I did. What else I can do about it? Just peek?
I find that really wasted my time peeking over and overnight, I thought it's gonna be something spooky happen but it's not... I miss something. Did I?
I never found Ste or Logan at the Gloryhole because I main Bernard right?

And what about Warren?
I have only 2 pages and no more.

And I had a Nightmare once a week for 3 weeks if I wasn't wrong there. Did you know about it? after that, it stops. I don't know why or I've just reached the end. and Ste stops loving me more except he goes to my place and that's it. Is there anything else?
Well, the Glory hole scene based upon the the day you visit, and the people that survive in the Country Road event. Basically, they came when they not busy.

Here's the list (for latest version):
1. Sunday and Thursday = Edmund and Ratkin
2. Tuesday = Roland and "?"
3. Monday and Wednesday = Lenny and Arden

About the warren, That's WIP so just ignore it. And if you having nightmare in Ste house, don't worry about it. That's for future update, so just ignore it for this version (cause this nightmare might be connected to Ste clan problems).

Btw you can only rise his Likeness to 75 and Love for 2 for latest version. Just don't miss the Ste visit event if you want to rise his likeness further.

Note:
- The Glory Hole Scene can only be trigger when you are Male.
- Logan and Ste Glory Hole scene not implemented in the latest version.
- Watch your sanity when you got fuck by the "?". You will got Bad ending (a very sad one) if you don't watch it.
- You can only learn more about Ste if you goes with bottom route Logan.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
We never actually learned who the Alpha Werewolf was right? No way to recruit him or make him an obedient wolf?

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Hi!

Does someone know how to visit Rhot hut? i was invited by him and Xer after going to talk with them, but i dont see the option.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Well, the Glory hole scene based upon the the day you visit, and the people that survive in the Country Road event. Basically, they came when they not busy.

Here's the list (for latest version):
1. Sunday and Thursday = Edmund and Ratkin
2. Tuesday = Roland and "?"
3. Monday and Wednesday = Lenny and Arden

About the warren, That's WIP so just ignore it. And if you having nightmare in Ste house, don't worry about it. That's for future update, so just ignore it for this version (cause this nightmare might be connected to Ste clan problems).

Btw you can only rise his Likeness to 75 and Love for 2 for latest version. Just don't miss the Ste visit event if you want to rise his likeness further.

Note:
- The Glory Hole Scene can only be trigger when you are Male.
- Logan and Ste Glory Hole scene not implemented in the latest version.
- Watch your sanity when you got fuck by the "?". You will got Bad ending (a very sad one) if you don't watch it.
- You can only learn more about Ste if you goes with bottom route Logan.
Thank you very much :)

I think I did something wrong, I only got one heart Ste.

So bottom Logan is the better way right?
I just start a whole new game and went after Logan. I thought it's important to choose one main character until now when Bernard loves me more than Logan I only got one heart Logan but two for Bernard....
is it possible to have four hearts from top Logan? How?

Thank you very much again :giggle:

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Hi!

Does someone know how to visit Rhot hut? i was invited by him and Xer after going to talk with them, but i dont see the option.
If you mean Xer Sparring then follow these step

Is this about Xer sparing event with Rhot?
Here's the way:
1. Finish the Xeroth life path event and choose To be "adventurer" (The only available one)
2. Visit Rhot in the weekend (Saturday or Sunday) and Trigger their training together
3. Completed building the fair in the Bareshade's Expansion and enjoy the event at least 2 times
4. Visit again Rhot and watch his sparing with Xeroth

After that you will often watch them sparing together and trigger some event

Reactions: Ignaves
May 3, 2019

I just start a whole new game and went after Logan. I thought it's important to choose one main character until now when Bernard loves me more than Logan I only got one heart Logan but two for Bernard....

Bottom Logan is the route you would take if you only care about hot scenes and cg art. Top Logan's route is for romance and is a slow burn like Bernard's was (took literally a year after launch to romance him) because Logan is supposed to be a straight guy who is developing feelings for you. You can only romance Logan in his top route and because Logan's romance is tied to the story progression it might take some time still to get his romance like in Bernard's case.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I would say Bottom Logan's route doesn't have much contents except some hot CG Scene which totally doesn't involve MC. But then there's the glory-hole and Ste's. And I think Hyao mentioned there'll be more contents tied to Bottom Logan's route? So:
  • If you only care about a mind-broke NPC that gives you random Lewd scenes, then Bottom Logan.
  • If you're interested in Logan as a character himself, then Top Logan. Werewolf contents tied to this route atm.
Also, wish Hyao can add the switch potion for Logan just like he did to Tank, so we don't need 2 play thru to see all scenes. :D

how do we get this scene?
I'm not sure I remember it correctly, but:
1. Have met Everett from Northcrest Outpost
2. Roam Northcrest Residential Area during the night

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020

No, I didn't mean like that. What I mean is the bottom Logan route open an access to Ste room where you can see a book, written by his wife about the minotaur (if you care about the lore of this game) not gave a better way to close to him. Though Bottom Logan has his own benefit (Like Our two friends up there said), and it's up to you to choose which route you should take (You don't see his werewolf form though if you choose Bottom route).

Anyway I think you mess up when you choose a wrong answer when Ste tried to had a sex with you in his house (after the end of Country Road event and Logan first visit the Farmstead), this was a tricky option.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes