Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
Guys. Another question in 0.37.1. I need your help:unsure:

I let Xeroth to win the contest. And I had talked to him after contest. But I don't know how to get the "Training" event.

I have trained with lizard warriors. And have watched the sparring between Rhot and Grushk . Also have sparred with one of warriors. But I still can't find that new event.
Is this about Xer sparing event with Rhot?
Here's the way:
1. Finish the Xeroth life path event and choose To be "adventurer" (The only available one)
2. Visit Rhot in the weekend (Saturday or Sunday) and Trigger their training together
3. Completed building the fair in the Bareshade's Expansion and enjoy the event at least 2 times
4. Visit again Rhot and watch his sparing with Xeroth

After that you will often watch them sparing together and trigger some event

Last edited:

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
So, it seems that the reason why the Xer's training event isn't appearing for some people, it's because there is something wrong with the game code.

So in order to make it functional: 1. You need to use save file where you haven't trigger the talk with Rhot and Xer yet.
2. Start the hunting contest and make Xer win(do not do it on weekend)
3. go to Xer's home and ask about the contest
4. If done correctly, approaching Rhot on weekend shall trigger speech how he is angry/annoyed that Xer isn't there yet and that you should fetch him.
5. Go to Xer's home and that will trigger little scene with him going to ruins train.
6. Next day go to Xer's home once again and the ''training'' text should be there and you gain task for his sleepiness.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
the dwarf blacksmith in NC.

Also, you can??
Yeah, I don't exactly know what you have to do for it but I think the requirements are: Be slutty with the guards in NC, have at least 31 likes from him, gave him glarefire stone(or whaterever the name was of that mineral) to get a "discount" and do the trip with him to the caves.

If triggered correctly, you two should meet a guard and you're given option to ingore or moves his hands away(you need to choose ignore), you meet second guard and you can have fun with him and Durlig. Later on in the caves you should do all the options when he is mining the emerines(small talk, protecting him, observing him, eating his ass out etc.) and giving 5 pieces of emerine. Once you arrive back to NC he tells you are cute and other things and you get a heart from him.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Hi, me again. The last checkmark I've got from The Curse Of Lust is 'fulfill the request of the young witch...' and it's nothing happen next. the last thing I see is the 2 acolytes in the corrupted lake and nothing else by the game don't request me to 'find 3 missing acolytes' first. what do I have to do? I got stuck in this state for a week or 2 by the time in the game.
Thank you in advance.

Another question. If I don't want to do a 'Rat Problem' event it gonna affect the game or not? or I have to do it anyway? I'm quite not into it... just a bit.
Base Profile Screenshot 2021.12.15 - 16.08.32.55.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
Another question. If I don't want to do a 'Rat Problem' event it gonna affect the game or not? or I have to do it anyway? I'm quite not into it... just a bit.
The Rat Problem quest chain doesn't affect the rest of the game, maybe just a few dialogues in certain moments but nothing important. The only major content that event has right now is the NPC Scraps, the rest is still WIP.

Hi, me again. The last checkmark I've got from The Curse Of Lust is 'fulfill the request of the young witch...' and it's nothing happen next. the last thing I see is the 2 acolytes in the corrupted lake and nothing else by the game don't request me to 'find 3 missing acolytes' first. what do I have to do? I got stuck in this state for a week or 2 by the time in the game.
Thank you in advance.
View attachment 1545974
Let's go step by step.

1 - You need to finish the quest Othra gave you, which seems to be "Subjugation of Libido". Simply craft 7 Restrain Potion (Strong) and give them to her.
2 - Every time you complete a quest, go talk to Othra and Roth and exhaust their new dialogues. Roth is not necessary, but do it just in case.
3 - Then Othra will give you the quest "Lost Acolytes". You need to find some acolytes around the map. The first one can be found when the warriors return to the ruins. The second is in the pond of the forest, the one with the nymph, but only at daytime. The last one is in the swamps, just spam "Look around" and you'll find her.
4 - Talk again with Othra and you'll unlock the Forgotten Temple in the swamps, which you have to visit several times to continue the event.

Reactions: ppadjake

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
The Rat Problem quest chain doesn't affect the rest of the game, maybe just a few dialogues in certain moments but nothing important. The only major content that event has right now is the NPC Scraps, the rest is still WIP.

Let's go step by step.

1 - You need to finish the quest Othra gave you, which seems to be "Subjugation of Libido". Simply craft 7 Restrain Potion (Strong) and give them to her.
2 - Every time you complete a quest, go talk to Othra and Roth and exhaust their new dialogues. Roth is not necessary, but do it just in case.
3 - Then Othra will give you the quest "Lost Acolytes". You need to find some acolytes around the map. The first one can be found when the warriors return to the ruins. The second is in the pond of the forest, the one with the nymph, but only at daytime. The last one is in the swamps, just spam "Look around" and you'll find her.
4 - Talk again with Othra and you'll unlock the Forgotten Temple in the swamps, which you have to visit several times to continue the event.
Thanks a lot.

About the quest that Othra gave me I remember that you told me once, that I have to learn the Restrain Potion from Bernard's quest but it shows nothing only to kill a bat and wolf, or do I have to do it more?
Or is it just about the time in the game cause only 58 days pass? I have to wait more or I can do it now?
I'm sorry you told me once and it really helpful cause it help me let go through it but now I just restart a whole new game and I really don't understand what I do wrong or what I missing or I'm just overthinking because the game won't tell me about that and because game usually tells when you have to wait or what time you have to do. the game is perfect but I'm so dumb.
anyway thank you so so much :giggle:

UPDATE -
now I have passed those quests already
I don't know these things is linked up together or not but first
I go back to accept the bat and wolf quest from Bernard that I've done many times
second I found that Restrain Potion quest from Bernard showed up on the 60th day.
Maybe this could help someone and I hope so.
Anyway thank you again for all of you guys support :)

Last edited:

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
Thanks a lot.

About the quest that Othra gave me I remember that you told me once, that I have to learn the Restrain Potion from Bernard's quest but it shows nothing only to kill a bat and wolf, or do I have to do it more?
Or is it just about the time in the game cause only 58 days pass? I have to wait more or I can do it now?
I'm sorry you told me once and it really helpful cause it help me let go through it but now I just restart a whole new game and I really don't understand what I do wrong or what I missing or I'm just overthinking because the game won't tell me about that and because game usually tells when you have to wait or what time you have to do. the game is perfect but I'm so dumb.
anyway thank you so so much ❤❤❤❤
Don't worry, the events can get confusing sometimes. I've restarted my saves so many times I pretty much know them by memory.

The journal always tells you how much you have to wait for an event to trigger. If it doesn't say anything, you can already do it.

I'm sorry you told me once and it really helpful cause it help me let go through it but now I just restart a whole new game.
You only need to restart your save if you make a wrong choice and don't have a earlier save. I've never had to restart mines due to a bug.

I have to learn the Restrain Potion from Bernard's quest but it shows nothing only to kill a bat and wolf, or do I have to do it more?
The quest is "More Potions" if I recall correctly. Check if it shows in your Active Quest tab in the journal or in his Task option. If it's in neither, then doing the one about defeating bandits will unlock it. Also remember that the recipe is not automatically added to your potions, you have to study it first at your hut.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ppadjake

ManicMonkey

Mar 9, 2019
Are there any other scenes with Ste or Korg? (my character is female)
Here's what I've seen thus far:
  • Korg muscle ointment
  • Korg masturbating
  • Korg bathhouse
  • Korg love potion scheme
  • Ste gloryhole
  • Ste aphrodisiac (bird keeps interrupting)
  • Ste and Korg aphrodisiac (just leads to handjob and oral)
I beat the crud out of Vicoria - does that block anything with Ste? If so, does anyone know which variables I need to edit to fix that? (it happened way too long ago to go back - re-doing everything would take forever)

• Wow
Reactions: fat_fingers_ma_gee
May 6, 2019
Are there any other scenes with Ste or Korg? (my character is female)
Here's what I've seen thus far:
  • Korg muscle ointment
  • Korg masturbating
  • Korg bathhouse
  • Korg love potion scheme
  • Ste gloryhole
  • Ste aphrodisiac (bird keeps interrupting)
  • Ste and Korg aphrodisiac (just leads to handjob and oral)
I beat the crud out of Vicoria - does that block anything with Ste? If so, does anyone know which variables I need to edit to fix that? (it happened way too long ago to go back - re-doing everything would take forever)
maybe it hasn't been implemented yet, because I did not know you could do that with Ste or ste and Korg :eek:

Kortez

Apr 1, 2020
I can't seem to trigger barrel visit in normal or bot logan. I've done the argue event too..
Help
He visits you in Bareshade, not your home near the woods. You need to finish Bareshade expansion for Bernard (more houses), you'll get a place where you can sleep. Sleep for 8h there during the night and it will trigger.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
I had no option after seeing this scene but the first time it has.
Every time I load the save and make a choice with the witch whatever I choose, he says I use a trick on him.
THIS IS A BUG, RIGHT? How can I fix it?
or if it's not... I have to restart a whole new game and keep the save file before I meet nameless, is that right?
screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
I had no option after seeing this scene but the first time it has.
Every time I load the save and make a choice with the witch whatever I choose, he says I use a trick on him.
THIS IS A BUG, RIGHT? How can I fix it?
or if it's not... I have to restart a whole new game and keep the save file before I meet nameless, is that right?
View attachment 1551092
Well, this nameless event is rather unique event. The option is can only be choose for once in your entire saves game (the variable in this choice was persistence variable so you can change the option, except you delete the persistent file in your save game directory but that would made crash for your entire save game), so choose wisely just like the Nameless said or you can backup you entire save before this event start (but that is to late after seen your case).

Anyway, here's the way that have been invented by our friends (Just give some kudos for them):
Hey, if anyone wants to try different choices for nameless one just create this file ,,zzz.rpy" and put it in the game directory

Into the file write:
init 999 python:
config.console = True
config.developer = True
(don't copy it, just write it into to the file manually)

Once zzz.rpy is in the game directory
open the game and choose any save
press shift + O
and write into the console:
persistent.ld_purpose[game_id]["nameless"] = None

Once done, you'll be able to choose different options

Also if you don't have any save before that event, write into the console:
jump home_night_nightmare_part_4
Thanks!
If anyone have any problem with the file creation, just download this one

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Well, this nameless event is rather unique event. The option is can only be choose for once in your entire saves game (the variable in this choice was persistence variable so you can change the option, except you delete the persistent file in your save game directory but that would made crash for your entire save game), so choose wisely just like the Nameless said or you can backup you entire save before this event start (but that is to late after seen your case).

Anyway, here's the way that have been invented by our friends (Just give some kudos for them):
THANK YOU SO MUCH :giggle:
really appreciate your answer it really makes me smile THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU again.

Furthermore... what's the best solution?
I refuse the witch offer and I choose 'KEEP PEOPLE SAFE' is that make sense?
I'm overthinking and taking it seriously now after I fvcked up once.
Thanks in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes