nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
what do you mean ? i didnt even touch the nameless route ....
Not sure what you did.
If you refused day witch's offer you'll get promot to sleep for nameless rightaway.
If you accept her offer you should be tasked to run her errands.
If you refused witch, then meet nameless and refused him, that's the end of the current contents.

May 6, 2019
heres a mega verson if you prefer mega

3.8 pc - forgot to download the mac verson but its late and i got work tomorrow - sorry!!

3.8 mac version

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mihaisandu

SelyeWerido

Mar 1, 2020
ugh this irreversible choice on Nameless route is so annoying and frustrating, I don't feel like redoing the whole game just to pick a better choice...
Do you have a savestate previous to the decision? It should work as long as you didn't advance with Nameless using it.
I recommend you to create a savestate previous to the event and using it as a bookmark for throwaway saves so you can access everything.

Reactions: minski

iiKoko

Oct 25, 2019
Is anyone getting this error in the nameless encounter?

unknown.png

I think my savefile is fucked, would be appreciated if someone can share their savefile.

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I'm getting this every time I encounter Nameless after losing the fight to Khalgor
Untitled.jpg
Which is what happens when you delete the roaming data which is where the choice for Nameless is stored

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Tank
  • Talk: Share Potion (Req: Min. 5 like, Non Canon event on) - Use certain potion to change the way Tank behave (His behavior was set during the fight with him in bandit's camp, now you can change it freely.
I'm glad he add the option to change scenes mid-playthru, so you basically don't need a 2nd playthru to see all the scenes.
Wish more are added this way.

SternMyriad19

Jun 21, 2020
I played a save file from v37, and I apparently could choose another option for the Nameless. My theory is that either the new version of the game resets the mechanism of the Nameless's options, or I have to load the save file wherein I haven't triggered the crow event yet so that I'm still free to choose any options (this is where I loaded). Either way, I still think the NO CHANGING CHOICES system is a bit annoying, but I guess it adds a crazy twist for the game, lol.

Reactions: Corootai

JonahH

Sep 2, 2019
Hello, anybody got a savefile with bandit camp lose and Gunnar max relationship?.
I want to see his scenes but I locked myself when I won the bandit camp fight.

May 26, 2020
So am I crazy, or was there a scene where you catch Jeremy(the farm femboy) pissing outside the barn? I woulda have sworn there was one, but can't seem to find it now.

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
So anyone know how to start the nameless quest ? i got stuck after received the letter from the crows . I saw there is a quest about collect rat fur . do i need to complete the rat quest before it ? after got the letter , nothing from the witch day or night , nothing from sleep at home as well.

SelyeWerido

Mar 1, 2020
I played a save file from v37, and I apparently could choose another option for the Nameless. My theory is that either the new version of the game resets the mechanism of the Nameless's options, or I have to load the save file wherein I haven't triggered the crow event yet so that I'm still free to choose any options (this is where I loaded). Either way, I still think the NO CHANGING CHOICES system is a bit annoying, but I guess it adds a crazy twist for the game, lol.
It's based on the save system. The idea is to use save A (before Nameless event just to be safe) to create B, load B, do your decision and create C based on A to repeat.
Also on regards to the new event: This trick won't work after the first event. I got Nameless saying that I'm repeating the second event even though I was using different safefiles based on B.
So yeah keep save A like a treasure if you really want all the Nameless content. Just be warned, I didn't used a C based safefile to access the second event yet, but it should do the trick.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes