Jun 5, 2019
Not to be pedantic or picky... But Logan's pecs look a bit smaller than they usually are...
They are, ZoroJ draws much more beef which is what people like. I think how Hyao is going to organize this is with ZoroJ drawing the major art for the characters and such and Narram will handle the sprites and other animations that include side characters like BETA wolf

May 3, 2019
Is there anywhere that states that ZoroJ is staying on?
I gotcha fam.

"I present you a Beta Werewolf made by Narram, who is going to be helping with LD from now on (in addition to Zoroj)."

"Just to make it clear, Zoroj is still working on LD. Narram is not replacing him. But with two artists it's going to be easier to fill all the lacking visuals of enemies and characters."

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wait, so we are not getting 14 werewolf bfs? :(

Also, it's really all positive to add in an additional artist - as long as the style is not conflicting with the existing game setting - not only we'll get more art contents, we also get more variety in flavours.

But I could totally understand someone be upset if he's solely play LD for ZoroJ's arts.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
When will you think the beta version of the new update be release nackedsnake before the official version
Sorry, no idea and don't care :LOL:

Just my grain of salt, the last person who shared a beta version didn't receive too well in responses, so I doubt anyone would be willing to do the hassle again.

sockkk

Nov 15, 2021
lol i spent like a week absolutely blazing through this game - first run with corrupted lizard tribe and encouraged logan because I love to be a total evil dom top in games like these. then i found out that run locked me out from plenty of content so i reset, went 360º to good sub vers, saved the tribe and discouraged logan. this route was much better because i got to date roushk (so handsome!) + rhot (so sexy!) + logan (so hot!) all at once hahah. and i learned my lesson - when i got to the nameless event, i made sure to backup all my saves too lol:
Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 6.03.17 AM.png

glenthhw

Aug 6, 2021
lol i spent like a week absolutely blazing through this game - first run with corrupted lizard tribe and encouraged logan because I love to be a total evil dom top in games like these. then i found out that run locked me out from plenty of content so i reset, went 360º to good sub vers, saved the tribe and discouraged logan. this route was much better because i got to date roushk (so handsome!) + rhot (so sexy!) + logan (so hot!) all at once hahah. and i learned my lesson - when i got to the nameless event, i made sure to backup all my saves too lol:
View attachment 1520238
omg how can i date roush \(*O*)/ are there new scenes for rhot and roushk in new patch

sockkk

Nov 15, 2021
omg how can i date roush \(*O*)/ are there new scenes for rhot and roushk in new patch
unfortunately its only text and no new CGs (only the current art where the character has his dick out when under lust)

i think you have to save the lizard tribe, and give back the second gem to the tribe. then when asked say you admire either just him or him and othra - you get one heart from him which unlocks a daily sparring interaction

Reactions: glenthhw
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes