nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So I'm thinking top Logan might make him a top whore now... Caleb admits Logan makes him horny so it's very similar to when he bottoms... Time to slap these away from my MAN! (Been working on him too long and too hard to share him)
Is it based on whether you encouraged Logan to embrace or fight against the inner-wolfie? Tho since it's not a "Green-Red" choice like those important ones on Logan's route, I'm not sure.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Even though Logan is now Alpha, I don't think it would make him want to fuck with Caleb or Bernard.
I mean Logan might be Alpha but his personality and morals are still same. And if he wanted to have fun with someone, it would be MC since Logan likes us.
People changes. Looking at how Logan hated WW before, then how he made peace with his inner? It could go both ways.
TBH It's all comes down to how Hyao wanna proceed (or maybe patreon vote? :ROFLMAO: )

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I'd be happy if you could invite people to live with you and build a bigger house, as for Logan I think we might have a choice to 'share' him

Reactions: DrBitchCratf

Geostelar

May 26, 2020
I'd be happy if you could invite people to live with you and build a bigger house, as for Logan I think we might have a choice to 'share' him
probably end up as post game content with you and your chosen bf to live at your place or at bareshade

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Yes lately i start feeling like the game is going into dating SIM direction
Someone said something about the artist being on a short hiatus, I would expect more art once they return so if anyone is worried about a change of direction and focus I think they don't have to worry yet.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes