EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I really liked the game some time ago (a year?), it was nice female protag corruption game but now every update content looks like dating sim.
Or maybe it was always like that but now the ratio of dating sim content per update is higher than before?
I still like this game, but now 70-80% of the content is not for me.

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
Did they mess up the saves again in the last patches? I wouldn't mind playing again but after ruining my saves for like 3 times already, I'm rather skeptical to start playing again.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Did they mess up the saves again in the last patches? I wouldn't mind playing again but after ruining my saves for like 3 times already, I'm rather skeptical to start playing again.
Saves get effed up every 10 patches i think. It first started with patch 0.10, then 0.20 and then 0.30. But you should also be wary of beta builds that get posted. I've no doubt that they can possibly break saves, especially when it comes to guest writer content.

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
You have to complete Halloween 2020 event ( Fair - Special Hallowen) ---> go to Rose house ( watch her make a cute outfit for Korg ) ---> the color of the outfit ( Korg will let you choose it ) --> Night - your home in town

sebeptin

Jul 30, 2021
When official 0.37 will be out? and also, in the beta version certain time must pass is written but how many day it is exactly for John's Sickness conclusion. I'm waiting but it's not coming up

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes