nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi. Is there a complete list of Console Commands? Like for the Brave and Bitch stats?
I don't think you can simply edit Brave / Bitch frame without messing up something as it tied to couple of different things (such as events).
But Brave / Bitch don't really have a lot differences as you still do the same slutty stuffs, only NPCs will address you differently.
For different scenes, just use the dominant / submissive potion from the in-game cheats.
And stats / likes you can use save editor, if you are not a fan to chew down stat cookies.

----------------------
That said, if there's a more dedicated save editor to let you flag things more intuitively (like CoC has) would be great.

May 3, 2019
I don't think you can simply edit Brave / Bitch frame without messing up something as it tied to couple of different things (such as events).
But Brave / Bitch don't really have a lot differences as you still do the same slutty stuffs, only NPCs will address you differently.
For different scenes, just use the dominant / submissive potion from the in-game cheats.
And stats / likes you can use save editor, if you are not a fan to chew down stat cookies.

----------------------
That said, if there's a more dedicated save editor to let you flag things more intuitively (like CoC has) would be great.
You can edit it just fine with saveedit actually. I edit fame all the time when I get curious about scene variations. The only things that can mess up ur save with editing is flags and key items

Reactions: nackedsnake

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I think I'm locked out of any Scrap content. I wasn't mean to him. When he was almost found out, I hid him. When I spoke to the king, he wanted Scrap brought to him but never happened. I don't know how to restart that chain of events and my save is too far to restart that.

May 3, 2019
I think I'm locked out of any Scrap content. I wasn't mean to him. When he was almost found out, I hid him. When I spoke to the king, he wanted Scrap brought to him but never happened. I don't know how to restart that chain of events and my save is too far to restart that.
What about your autosaves? Maybe there's a recent autosave you can go back to? And if you haven't, try talking to the king to see if a new talk option pops up. I dunno if the scene is RNG based or not so there could be that too. If none of those work then yea ur fucked. You gotta make at least milestone saves in this game cuz stuff changes or new stuff can get added to past events

girasol

Sep 10, 2020
How I can delete the savefiles? I deleted all the saves of the "saves" folder in "game" but they still appear t.t

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
One way is to hover the mouse cursor over the save you want to delete and press delete on your keyboard. There's a quicker way but I don't remember where on the PC they are stored

Reactions: girasol
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes