lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
Odd. What happens after the rat king's event? I tried letting Scrap get captured, saving him from the rats' raid and simply lying to the rat king and the quest still continued in all three cases.
After the rats' assault or after lying to the rat king you should be able to go back to Scrap, talk with him about some stuff and then, if you tease him or you are gentle, you should find "bath time" among the topics you can discuss with him.
Tao's stuff is separate from the bath's event, you don't actually need it. After seeing Scrap hiding from Tao, leave the red panda in the throne room and go talk with Scrap on your own, he should agree to meet Tao now.
Never has the option for Tao.

Aug 3, 2021
My laptop is out for maintenance and I dont play on android ;-;
Can someone summarize this Logan event for me (I dont mind spoilers)? I'm hyped af

Last edited:

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Bless new Logan content that doesn't involve him being dicked by 30 different men.
Wouldn't mind the dicking if it didn't look like his insides were going to be obliterated every time there is a thing as to big and to buff at least imo.

At least for the human characters as much as i love bernard i'd love him more a little slimmed down.

Geostelar

May 26, 2020
guess I can't progress with scrap since I just hid him from the rat king and never gets captured.
so I can't bathe him and he just avoids Tao every time I bring him along.

neutrogina

Aug 9, 2020
How to talk with gunnar in torben's house? I entered that house many times but not found that event(i have not black heart on him.)

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
guess I can't progress with scrap since I just hid him from the rat king and never gets captured.
so I can't bathe him and he just avoids Tao every time I bring him along.
You can bathe him whether or not you hide him from the Rat King. I had to keep entering and leaving his place as well as doing the feeding scrap thing every chance i got for it to finally pop up.

Reactions: Geostelar

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Wouldn't mind the dicking if it didn't look like his insides were going to be obliterated every time there is a thing as to big and to buff at least imo.

At least for the human characters as much as i love bernard i'd love him more a little slimmed down.
I'm a woman, no dicking my harem. >:C

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Bless new Logan content that doesn't involve him being dicked by 30 different men.
If you don't want your harem being dicked, just avoid Bottom Logan content, is it that difficult?
Personally I appreciate their approach, keeping Logan's dignity in "Cannon" route, meanwhile have the option to see hot lumberjack in action - both are welcome additions in my book. ;)

How to talk with gunnar in torben's house? I entered that house many times but not found that event(i have not black heart on him.)
It's a random encounter if you don't have black heart with gunnar, although happens 90% of the time for me when visit Torben's house, not sure if "likes" affect the rate. Have you advanced to Northcrest and done Scar's content there yet?

Reactions: HeartlessArchangel

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
If you don't want your harem being dicked, just avoid Bottom Logan content, is it that difficult?
Personally I appreciate their approach, keeping Logan's dignity in "Cannon" route, meanwhile have the option to see hot lumberjack in action - both are welcome additions in my book. ;)
I never take the bottom route, however from normal to bottom there used to be more content for bottom Logan than normal, in fact there's still more content for bottom Logan than normal Logan. Which made me eyeroll reading every changelog seeing no normal Logan content being released and just bottom Logan. Oh, you smarty pants. Smh.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes