Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Makes me wonder, if he does not show his schlong, would you still consider him "hot AF" and wanna serve him in the cost of other NPCs? :unsure:
Well considering all my fave chars don't even have a romance routes planned... (Tank, Gunnar, Scar) Time to simp over DADDY

• Haha
Reactions: nackedsnake
Aug 3, 2021
Has anyone figured out the trigger for the new bottom logan event at the farmstead?
I'm spamming "wander around" on the farm between 15:00 and 20:00 but only encountering hornets and ratkin :(

May 3, 2019
Has anyone figured out the trigger for the new bottom logan event at the farmstead?
I'm spamming "wander around" on the farm between 15:00 and 20:00 but only encountering hornets and ratkin :(
There is none. The only new scenes for the bottom Logan route are the gloryhole scenes for Edmund, Lenny, and Roland.
Edit: Nevermind apparently there is a scene I missed =o

Last edited:

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
It triggers upon entering the house between those hours (with bottom Logan, after the gloryhole was built, on certain days of the week - I got it on a Thursday). There are actually two scenes, one for staying downstairs and peeking through the doorway, and one for going upstairs and looking through a crack in the floor. You can investigate the kids' rooms or a desk beforehand, but it doesn't change anything (just adds some lore).

May 3, 2019
It triggers upon entering the house between those hours (with bottom Logan, after the gloryhole was built, on certain days of the week - I got it on a Thursday). There are actually two scenes, one for staying downstairs and peeking through the doorway, and one for going upstairs and looking through a crack in the floor. You can investigate the kids' rooms or a desk beforehand, but it doesn't change anything (just adds some lore).
Woah, I didn't know this happened! I thought the notes were referring to the gloryhole scenes only. Thanks for that =o

Spoomi

Oct 13, 2020
How in the wourld do i beat Alpha Werewolf lmao? Cant kill him or seduce him even if my life depended on it...Haaalp pls

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Indeed they do, but I don't think Gunnar romance is planned in general due to you being his bitch and the same could be said for Tank and Scar when u pick bottom route.
what Gunnar is probably gonna get is the exclusive bitch, he already mentioned in the last update that he hasn't fuck anybody since he met you, the next step is probably not sharing you with everyone that wants (feels a little offputting to me that part, like his scenes are really good until he goes after more guards to "satisfy your lust", or he says to weirdo jacking off in the valley to fuck you too)

jonathan421

Mar 24, 2020
I can't seem to get it been spamming a lot

Lowlynoob666

May 6, 2020
Do anyone know how to clear the save file, I want to redo the choice I made while talking to Nameless but now it always skip it. A way to redo this would be great.

Reactions: Le Perv
Aug 3, 2021
To redo I think you need only to load a save file from update 0.34 and try it again
In my case I just got a save from last month with no orc tribe progress on it and went directly to home to trigger the crown event again

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes